Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Guys, my English isn't very good so I couldn't translate, so if anyone can, could you tell me what was said after the 3 moons appeared? I couldn't translate that audio properly.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Oct 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's supposed to be Wizard Wakana, not gonna lie she looks like she could be 14, but yeah Selebus kinda sucks at depicting the age of Wizards at times.
During the Noriko/Maya flashbacks they looked like they were 10-12 when they were supposedly much younger, same with Yasu flashbacks when her model looked a few years older than she actually was.
The only wizards that look their age are Tsukasa and Chinami

I think they look a bit older than they should on purpose, as to not make it creepy

Kamakazey

Apr 9, 2019
I'm hoping I don't get punished for saying no to Io, because one that scene just made me too uncomfy, and two the smile afterwards made me think it was worth it.

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
Wait isn't it weird that Ayane asks you for the shampoo and there's a flag for having shampoo, I thought having it would softlock you so you'd never get this far in the first place

Actually, I guess you just had to avoid the cops to keep the shampoo

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Have you guys noticed that sometimes there's flags that require like 1000? or was it 10k affection with Ayane sprinkled through the story? I never mentioned it because I was still going through the game and I didn't know if it was relevant or not, and I also didn't go through the 2k pages here to see if anyone talked about it before but I wonder what they're all about?

The only one I remember was one in an event where all the flag did was turn the music off

Is this some anti cheater thing?
There are two scenes that play if Ayane's affection is high enough. The first one is "scientific research" a main event in chapter 1. Akira goes to the beach and can spend time with Chika, Yumi or Chinami (or Himawari, if Ayane's affection is high enough).

You can only get this one through cheating though, and you'll get a cheater flag for it.

The second one is during the "miserably ever after" main event in chapter 4, where you can choose a 4th song if Ayane's affection is high enough, the songs starts playing a bit later. This doesn't give you a cheater flag, and it's one of the reasons people assume the narrator for the event is Himawari.

What has been said about the Sana scene at the beach is not based on Ayane's affection, but if you're having sex with Sara (iirc). It's either "ad meliora" or "ad infinitum".

If you view either event on replay and have URM, just choose the option when it pops up, there's no need to manually trigger either of the events. You will have to manually trigger "flowerchild" if you want to see Himawari at the end again, so the manually triggering is true for some cases, just not these ones.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
There are two scenes that play if Ayane's affection is high enough. The first one is "scientific research" a main event in chapter 1. Akira goes to the beach and can spend time with Chika, Yumi or Chinami (or Himawari, if Ayane's affection is high enough).

You can only get this one through cheating though, and you'll get a cheater flag for it.

The second one is during the "miserably ever after" main event in chapter 4, where you can choose a 4th song if Ayane's affection is high enough, the songs starts playing a bit later. This doesn't give you a cheater flag, and it's one of the reasons people assume the narrator for the event is Himawari.

What has been said about the Sana scene at the beach is not based in Ayane's affection, but if you're having sex with Sara (iirc). It's either "ad meliora" or "ad infinitum".

If you view either event on replay and have URM, just choose the option when it pops up, there's no need to manually trigger either of the events. You will have to manually trigger "flowerchild" if you want to see Himawari at the end again, so the manually triggering is true for some cases, just not these ones.
Oh geez, I had the wrong beach event. That's my cue to take a nap.

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022

What has been said about the Sana scene at the beach is not based in Ayane's affection, but if you're having sex with Sara (iirc). It's either "ad meliora" or "ad infinitum".

Who's that Shiori that Himawari mentions? The name doesn't ring a bell

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

Yep, they're about to break up or already have. My take is different from them being teenagers actually. This seems to me like they're on university, because, if you recall, Osako was never into poetry and yet had Wakana's favorite poem memorised in order to confess her feelings. Also, they're not wearing a uniform, and people wear uniforms to highschool in Japan.

What we're seeing is most likely the beginning of their relationship, it makes a lot of sense for either of them to tell us about how it started when crying to Akira about its current state, and how it just isn't the same anymore (or it has already ended).

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Who's that Shiori that Himawari mentions? The name doesn't ring a bell
Shiori is how Nodoka calls herself when she's in her manic state (she says it's her evil twin) - I don't recall the event but it's when she's talking to Otoha in her bedroom. It's the same event in which she calls out Otoha for knowing who "the girl who cannot breathe" is as well (which is again confirmed in the last update - although she could be taking about Niki who knows).

Himawari does not recognize (at least she doesn't admit it) Nodoka as Shiori though (she talks about Nodoka in "beyond the reach of god" - which is Himawari's first unmissable appearance).

AzureVolt

Jul 3, 2017
Yep, they're about to break up or already have. My take is different from them being teenagers actually. This seems to me like they're on university, because, if you recall, Osako was never into poetry and yet had Wakana's favorite poem decorated in order to confess her feelings. Also, they're not wearing an uniform, and people wear uniforms to highschool in Japan.
Yea, that was my first thought about seeing their past like this, because I remember them talking about how they meet in university but I doubt they'll immediately break up, maybe on the verge and waiting for one single event for things to crumble imo, but we'll have to wait until 0.43 to see what's the current situation with them.

Reactions: Moonflare
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes