Oct 1, 2023
He can like or dislike whatever he wants. I was just making a joke. :LOL: This is a public forum, so he’s subject to any praise or criticism thrown his way for his review.

Is the section I quoted not something that Io would say? Because I think it is.
Nah I think your reply was funny, just talking in general and since you were the last guy to reply to that message I just quoted you

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
One of the only novel series I still read right away on release. Kaladin is my favorite character, I hope to see a happy relationship for him before the end, not offscreen. I don't think it will happen though.
Sanderson is such a puritanical Mormon that he literally teaches at BYU so don't count on it :KEK:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Mentioned earlier but dug through the code to check. Unless Selebus took a sneaky copy of it somewhere else, which is possible but I doubt he'd go through that effort since the only thing I've seen him do schizo programming with was the save deleting DRM, we aren't getting Maya Prime back before the end if at all. At best she'll return and he'll give you like 9999 affection with her anyway, she'll be back in a final linear segment / endgame sandbox where affection really doesn't matter any more, or she won't be back. Either way he didn't save your previous maya_love before resetting it

1722647246966.png

If he did save save it somewhere sneakily he has had all chapter to do it since there's been no source of maya affection grinding this chapter to fuck it up.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
I'm gone for less than a day, and you guys go nuclear on a virgin who doesn't know how to post reviews? Without me?

Regarding Chika (Which I know stemmed from a joke, don't worry) she does kind of come off as a stereotypical (newer gen) California-Chicana girl in a way. The ones that are trying too hard, mostly. I actually figured the name Chika was a reference to Chicana or just the word chica during her intro, and that she was just a massive caricature. I can see someone not paying attention to the characters having no idea.

Of course, like baganaga said, people in real life are varied, unique, and there's similarities and influences, etc. etc. I'm mixed, and my skin goes from ghostly pale to getting pulled over in a week. Chika's just kind of a specific type of Filipina, sort of similar to a specific type of latina, and it's not too relevant to the story outside of her being hot. Love my Filipinas, though. Filipina moms are angels.

buff

May 29, 2017
I uhhh.... I feel compelled to give Sel more money after seeing the SanaxRin animation

OK, idiot question, but how do you get to it? I have .42 and the announcement said it'd be playable thru the computer, but there is no such option there. I can see the care packages I installed and the usual shit (names, outfits, deleted scenes, cheat codes, and go abck) and that's it. I just downloaded the game and added the care packages (which work fine), not sure what I could have fucked up. I can even see the webm files under the subscribestar directory (and yeah, I've looked at them, but I want to be able to see them in the viewer thing).

EDIT: Nevermind, I just unpacked the fucking zip again without applying care packages and now it's fine. Weird. Apparently those break the animation menu.

Last edited:

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Does anybody have a 0.42 start save to share? For some reason any saves I made in the past few patches (even a fresh start I made last patch lmao)

LucioNeri

Oct 9, 2018
Mentioned earlier but dug through the code to check. Unless Selebus took a sneaky copy of it somewhere else, which is possible but I doubt he'd go through that effort since the only thing I've seen him do schizo programming with was the save deleting DRM, we aren't getting Maya Prime back before the end if at all. At best she'll return and he'll give you like 9999 affection with her anyway, she'll be back in a final linear segment / endgame sandbox where affection really doesn't matter any more, or she won't be back. Either way he didn't save your previous maya_love before resetting it

View attachment 3893479

If he did save save it somewhere sneakily he has had all chapter to do it since there's been no source of maya affection grinding this chapter to fuck it up.
I mean her affection was already in the 2 hundreds, so I don't think it really matters at this point.

Reactions: crustlord12

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
Have you guys noticed that sometimes there's flags that require like 1000? or was it 10k affection with Ayane sprinkled through the story? I never mentioned it because I was still going through the game and I didn't know if it was relevant or not, and I also didn't go through the 2k pages here to see if anyone talked about it before but I wonder what they're all about?

The only one I remember was one in an event where all the flag did was turn the music off

Is this some anti cheater thing?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Have you guys noticed that sometimes there's flags that require like 1000? or was it 10k affection with Ayane sprinkled through the story? I never mentioned it because I was still going through the game and I didn't know if it was relevant or not, and I also didn't go through the 2k pages here to see if anyone talked about it before but I wonder what they're all about?

The only one I remember was one in an event where all the flag did was turn the music off

Is this some anti cheater thing?
There's actually a clip in the Ayane/Sana/Sensei beach trip that only plays if Ayane's affection is artificially high.

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
I've thought about it a lot and i'm thinking there's about a 50% chance the next reset will fiddle with that event, there's a few ways it could go depending on how the gods want to alter things but it's definitely one avenue of resolution that would actually, you know, resolve it enough for things to continue on. Not sure if it'd feel like a bullshit retcon but it is well established that that can happen so i wouldn't rule it out. The other 50% is trickier, every idea i come up with either leaves a rotten set of circumstances going forward or a sense the resolution will come across as arbitrary.
a thing i just thought of and literally just got this event, but this could be Pareidolia's next target. Aka, another girl will reset entirely and could lead to a bad end. goddamnit, now i gotta go back and destroy her. Praise Be.

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
It's the event chain that begins with How the World Works. When it asks if you want to spend time with either Sana or Ayane, if your affection with Ayane is high enough, you'll get a cryptic third option.
Shit is there an event in the tracker to find it or do I have to go through my 800 pages of saves to find it?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes