DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
Shiori is how Nodoka calls herself when she's in her manic state (she says it's her evil twin) - I don't recall the event but it's when she's talking to Otoha in her bedroom. It's the same event in which she calls out Otoha for knowing who "the girl who cannot breathe" is as well (which is again confirmed in the last update - although she could be taking about Niki who knows).

Himawari does not recognize (at least she doesn't admit it) Nodoka as Shiori though (she talks about Nodoka in "beyond the reach of god" - which is Himawari's first unmissable appearance).
While at it, who the hell are those 2 obscure girls that show up sometimes in happy events? Tsurumi and the other one

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
While at it, who the hell are those 2 obscure girls that show up sometimes in happy events? Tsurumi and the other one
Tsurumi is a character from the previous (unfinished game), I don't know who you mean as the other one.

Is it one of the hexadecimal girls or Himawari?

Edit: If it's Saki, she's also from the previous game, and Akira's mother.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Moyo talking normally is the most cursed thing I've ever seen in this game
The entire sequence in the red room is pulled from Twin Peaks, and the audio in that scene was cursed as hell. Laura Palmer and the dwarf both recorded their lines backwards, the audio got played in reverse, and they had to lip-sync to it.

David Lynch, man. David Lynch. - me, in film school

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
Tsurumi is a character from the previous (unfinished game), I don't know who you mean as the other one.

Is it one of the hexadecimal girls or Himawari?

Edit: If it's Saki, she's also from the previous game, and Akira's mother.
No I remember there was some other girl with Tsurumi I legit can't remember what she looked like but if you'd describe Tsurumi as blue then the other girl was like.. red?

I remember she was alongside Tsurumi when she first appeared but she wasn't in the other event with Tsurumi in it, but holy shit it would be like finding a needle in a haystack trying to find the render in my saves

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
No I remember there was some other girl with Tsurumi I legit can't remember what she looked like but if you'd describe Tsurumi as blue then the other girl was like.. red?

I remember she was alongside Tsurumi when she first appeared but she wasn't in the other event with Tsurumi in it, but holy shit it would be like finding a needle in a haystack trying to find the render in my saves
Oh, it's another character from the previous game. Either Miu or Reina, I can't ever recall their names. The red headed one could be Sekai's mother (a wild guess for now).

I think they show up during "rain king".

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Kanon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tsurumi and Kanon are from 'Grow Old. Then Die.' Which seemed to be a side project set in the Multiverse, that never happened, which would have had Kanon (who didn't have this name) as the MC's Sister:
Tsurumi would have likely been a Love Interest for the MC.

On the other hand, the glitched out character is Saki from 'Nothing is Beautiful', along with Miu; the red head with twin tails and blue eyes, and Yuu, who's point of view we have during that event. Saki seems likely to be Sensei's/Akira's (MC of 'Lessons in Love') mother, and Ami's grandma. Yuu is heavily implied to be Sensei's father, and Ami's grandpa.

In theory: Kanon and her brother may have been intended to be Sensei's kids (Cycle continues, etc), but there's nothing that confirms this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Kanon:

Tsurumi and Kanon are from 'Grow Old. Then Die.' Which seemed to be a side project set in the Multiverse, that never happened, which would have had Kanon (who didn't have this name) as the MC's Sister:
Tsurumi would have likely been a Love Interest for the MC.

On the other hand, the glitched out character is Saki from 'Nothing is Beautiful', along with Miu; the red head with twin tails and blue eyes, and Yuu, who's point of view we have during that event. Saki seems likely to be Sensei's/Akira's (MC of 'Lessons in Love') mother, and Ami's grandma. Yuu is heavily implied to be Sensei's father, and Ami's grandpa.

In theory: Kanon and her brother may have been intended to be Sensei's kids, (Cycle continues, etc) but there's nothing that confirms this.
Good opportunity to ask, what is up with the piece of meat? I never got it.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Pretty sure there's no cheater variable involved in "Scientific Research" aka day79

1722663123536.png
If you can confirm that no such thing exists anymore on files that'd be great (we should also change the wiki if that's the case).

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Pretty sure there's no cheater variable involved in "Scientific Research" aka day79

View attachment 3893896
If you can confirm that no such thing exists anymore on files that'd be great (we should also change the wiki if that's the case).
There is not a cheater flag that ties to that event; you can manually grind over 2000 Ayane affections without triggering Scientific Research if you really want to. It's the suggested method on wiki that changes the cheater flag, not the fact that the secret option becomes available.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Good opportunity to ask, what is up with the piece of meat? I never got it.
Not entirely clear, but it seems related to the Lamb that Sensei mentions sacrificing in Chapter 3's Sana 'Black Sandy Beaches' Event, and why Yasu considers Sensei her Lamb, etc. The Happy Event 'Lamb Legs' also has it show up if I recall.

Overall: Probably just translates to "god demands sacrifices", but in an extra kind of way. Also may symbolize the purpose of "god's children". To be Meat. Consumed. Sacrificed. Etc.

Or at least, that's what I'm thinking at the moment.

Edit: May have shown up in 'Nothing In Beautiful', albeit, my mind hasn't been the best lately, so I could be wrong.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Overall: Probably just translates to "god demands sacrifices", but in an extra kind of way. Also may symbolize the purpose of "god's children". To be Meat. Consumed. Sacrificed. Etc.
The meat appears a lot in Baby Finches, along with multiple copies of the cars.

"Meat" may be how Akira percieved Sekai afterwards, or may be a nihilistic view of life (In the end, we are all just meat)

• Thinking Face

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021

View attachment 3893896

As far as i see there's two ways to get the cheater flag set.
The good boy happy event shinanigans, where people skipped to see the follow up, and using the pc to enter cheatcodes.

I also went through "Scientific Research" aka day79 and didn't see the cheater flag being set.
While it would have shown up in the search result anyway.
Unless... he is now using two variables for that. Though i think i'd have seen it at the end of SR/Day79.

• Thinking Face
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes