DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
My brain cant remember if we talked about this already but I was thinking about Chika finally getting the truth on the other girls in this beach update. I want it to happen, I'm just not sure she will be fighting it very long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm far more worried about what Chika may do to the other girls than her relationship with Sensei, tbh.

I mean, she's threatened to destroy everything he loves:
To jump some girl if they hit on him:
To flay Ami and feed her skin to homeless people:
Etc.

There's a reason Uta and Futaba seem scared of her:
She's at least Ami level on the crazy meter, but bigger, stronger, and honestly, probably crazier. Ami's broken, but likely harmless. Chika is just scary. She reminds me of my mother, lmao.

Edit: Also kind of hoping that Chika doesn't see Rin as an enemy who hid things when the time comes.

Extra Edit: Keep in mind that even Ami seems to think Chika may be the most obsessed out of all of the girls:

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
My brain cant remember if we talked about this already but I was thinking about Chika finally getting the truth on the other girls in this beach update. I want it to happen, I'm just not sure she will be fighting it very long.

We don't know for certain that Chika will find out Akira's infidelity considering she has an event next update. If Chika's heart were to get shattered I would think her and Yumi would have some sort of block similar to what happened if we had sex with Io or avoiding Maki and Molly. Or it could be like committing the cardinal sin of being a bad homie where we shatter Chika's heart and are still able to interact with her afterwards.

Also that pose Chika takes in that preview is similar to the one Dasiwari takes when she turns into Sana on the beach. And it's similar to how we see Makoto for the first time after her dad dies.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yarazin

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Her checkmark is WAY bigger and it makes sense story-wise, Akira is Ami's father, which means that at the very least he impregnated Sekai before Nozomu, I don't know why everyone here wants to dismiss it, you have no grounds to do so but the fact that Sekai's first dick was Akira's is a real possibility based on the biological fact.

Secondly, we know Maya was sexually abused, which means that there is no guarantee that her virginity was intact before Akira went in

My V-Card order is
Sekai, Ayane, Ami, Makoto > 2nd reset > Kirin, Chika, Niki

The "common" V-Card theory is
Maya, Ayane, Ami, Makoto > 2nd reset > Kirin, Chika, Niki

Molly wasn't raped, otherwise there would be 8 checkmarks, like I already said, there HAS to be blood or it won't count.
You are confusing a number of different things altogether.

1. If you didn't cherry pick Maya out of your theory, you are establishing an assumption where Sekai lost her V-card to Akira and Maya lost hers to somebody else. Both of those would have to be true or else the number of checkmarks observed in 2nd and 4th reset would both be incorrect.

However, none of us can prove whether "Sekai lost her V-card to Akira and Maya lost hers to somebody else" (your needed basis) is more or less likely than "Maya lost her V-card to Akira and Sekai lost hers to somebody else" (my needed basis). It's a thing we can think about but it doesn't serve as a valid supporting information. If anything I think my basis is more possible because Sekai at least was confirmed to have sex with more than one person, but again this is a rabbit hole filled with only headcanons.

In addition, "we know Maya was sexually abused" is only true if you believe the little description in S.E.K.A.I is referring to Maya. It's believable, yes; but whether it's true or not isn't verifiable. How far gone that alleged sexual abuse isn’t verifiable either. You’re being too sure on some shaky ideas.

2. Even if I take a step back and yield to your Sekai assumption, your list should only differ by Maya/Sekai as it cannot be used for denying what happened to Molly:
Sekai, Ayane, Ami, Makoto > 2nd reset > Kirin, Chika, Molly

3. The meaning of the big checkmark you are alluding to is endorsed only by you and isn't confirmed (and honestly cannot be confirmed) by other sources. If anything, the big checkmark wasn't event there in 2nd reset, so I can arguably claim that the big one belongs to Molly because the nature of that sexual encounter is a lot different than the rest.

4. "Akira is Ami's father" and "Akira losing V-card to Sekai" have no weight in this discussion. They don't make "Sekai being one of the checkmarks" more possible; they're simply important but orthogonal information.

5. We only get to see how many checkmarks there are during 2nd and 4th reset; anything taking place after cannot be used in this discussion.

Jan 1, 2024
If I remember correctly these animations about Chika and Rin are apart of that subscribe goal which said they're bonus animations, important to note that if they're apart of a goal they can of course have the possibility of never getting the goal there, and also as you pointed out, animation.

There's been a post about it not being canon and a post of mine already explained why the animation would not be inside of dorms and such, to add onto that if it was in the dorms then unless Sel decided to introduce a double person affection/lust for gen events then it'll be on the laptop.

^Ignore why it's two spoilers, F95zone code shenanigans.

Edit: I forgot to add a word.

Last edited:
Reactions: aramaug and Yarazin

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I'm far more worried about what Chika may do to the other girls than her relationship with Sensei, tbh.

Etc.

She's at least Ami level on the crazy meter, but bigger, stronger, and honestly, probably crazier. Ami's broken, but likely harmless. Chika is just scary. She reminds me of my mother lmao.

Edit: Also kind of hoping that Chika doesn't see Rin as an enemy who hid things when the time comes.
Thanks for the reminder. She has been pretty explicit, but I just wonder if that stuff will really happen.

We don't know for certain that Chika will find out Akira's infidelity considering she has an event next update. If Chika's heart were to get shattered I would think her and Yumi would have some sort of block similar to what happened if we had sex with Io or avoiding Maki and Molly. Or it could be like committing the cardinal sin of being a bad homie where we shatter Chika's heart and are still able to interact with her afterwards.

Also that pose Chika takes in that preview is similar to the one Dasiwari takes when she turns into Sana on the beach. And it's similar to how we see Makoto for the first time after her dad dies.
I feel this will be close to what happens. She won't get violent but will fold in and hide for a bit.

If I remember correctly these animations about Chika and Rin are apart of that subscribe goal which said they're bonus animations, important to note that if they're apart of a goal they can of course have the possibility of never getting the goal there, and also as you pointed out, animation.

There's been a post about it not being canon and a post of mine already explained why the animation would be inside of dorms and such, to add onto that if it was in the dorms then unless Sel decided to introduce a double person affection/lust for gen events then it'll be on the laptop.

^Ignore why it's two spoilers, F95zone code shenanigans.
I was thinking Sel's comments hinted they would be part of the story, but who knows :)

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

Etc.

She's at least Ami level on the crazy meter, but bigger, stronger, and honestly, probably crazier. Ami's broken, but likely harmless. Chika is just scary. She reminds me of my mother, lmao.

Extra Edit: Keep in mind that even Ami seems to think Chika may be the most obsessed out of all of the girls:
Honestly i believe that she only did this more so as desperation then as actual intent.I mean through the countless cycles we should have gotten into a relationship with Chika,so Maya should have ALSO warned us about her and not just Ami.So yea i believe the safe bet is that she will break OR in this never before seen cycle after...was it the 3rd reset? where no other sensei has come before evrything is new(Our relationship with Chika progressing to this point,Ami doing all of this shit,becoming Rins pseudo father/homie etc).

I do believe that the time for her to learn the truth IS coming.How exciting

Reactions: Yarazin

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You know, i've been thinking about it for the last day or so and i kinda feel like it doesn't really mean jack shit what Selly says in his discord about Molly, if it ain't in the game, it's kinda bullshit to claim shit outside of it, before she went off on the antitrans bullshit, people relentlessly mocked JK Rowling for making bullshit claims about her characters that were never established in the works themselves and i kinda feel like the lesson there needs to be applied here, if there isn't a clear indicator one way or the other in the game itself, we ought to treat things as being unclear altogether. If we don't, that kinda gives Selly a free pass to say whatever the fuck wants and he never has to commit to anything 100% and that just really rubs me the wrong way as a player. Mooney made a joke out of it with the 'i said it so it's true' references and that's basically my point in meme form.

Was Molly penetrated by Akira's gigantic dick? Well, maybe, people and places can be rolled back in a soft reset and he didn't cum inside her, but Akira must also have been soft reset or blacked out cause we only saw a time jump. Add that to what Molly said when they finally talked at her computer months later and you're left with everything in the game simply being unconfirmed, but possible... for Selly to come out and say 'oh yeah, heaps raped yeah' just reeks of either shitty writing or the author disrespecting readers by expecting his meta comments to be above his writing. No author should have that power or what the fuck is the point of any of this?

As for the ticks, i leave that to you guys, it's ambiguous and abstract and so not something i care to speculate on.

Oct 1, 2023
You are confusing a number of different things altogether.

1. If you didn't cherry pick Maya out of your theory, you are establishing an assumption where Sekai lost her V-card to Akira and Maya lost hers to somebody else. Both of those would have to be true or else the number of checkmarks observed in 2nd and 4th reset would both be incorrect.

However, none of us can prove whether "Sekai lost her V-card to Akira and Maya lost hers to somebody else" (your needed basis) is more or less likely than "Maya lost her V-card to Akira and Sekai lost hers to somebody else" (my needed basis). It's a thing we can think about but it doesn't serve as a valid supporting information. If anything I think my basis is more possible because Sekai at least was confirmed to have sex with more than one person, but again this is a rabbit hole filled with only headcanons.

In addition, "we know Maya was sexually abused" is only true if you believe the little description in S.E.K.A.I is referring to Maya. It's believable, yes; but whether it's true or not isn't verifiable. How far gone that alleged sexual abuse isn’t verifiable either. You’re being too sure on some shaky ideas.

2. Even if I take a step back and yield to your Sekai assumption, your list should only differ by Maya/Sekai as it cannot be used for denying what happened to Molly:
Sekai, Ayane, Ami, Makoto > 2nd reset > Kirin, Chika, Molly

3. The meaning of the big checkmark you are alluding to is endorsed only by you and isn't confirmed (and honestly cannot be confirmed) by other sources. If anything, the big checkmark wasn't event there in 2nd reset, so I can arguably claim that the big one belongs to Molly because the nature of that sexual encounter is a lot different than the rest.

4. "Akira is Ami's father" and "Akira losing V-card to Sekai" have no weight in this discussion. They don't make "Sekai being one of the checkmarks" more possible; they're simply important but orthogonal information.

5. We only get to see how many checkmarks there are during 2nd and 4th reset; anything taking place after cannot be used in this discussion.
1. I made valid theories as to why it could be

2. Except the checkmarks from the 2nd reset are Kirin, Chika and Niki

3. There is a reason why one checkmark is bigger than the others, it's not a coincidence, it is literally different which means there must be a reason for it

4. You are just deciding on your own that those things hold no value on your own, when in fact they do

5. what's the point of number 5 even?

Edit: It's LITERALLY UNDISPUTABLE, that Kirin, Chika and Niki were virgins and akira took their checkmarks for the board, it happened in the story, you can see it for yourself in the events and that's how it is, we have VISUAL proof of them bleeding, being virgins and giving their first time to Akira, but we DONT have proof that Molly was penetrated by Akira, you have no basis for an argument here

Last edited:

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Might as well, Instead of that, make a theory about why Akira has an extremely large penis.
There is no space war. All the men have been sacrificed to give their essence to increase the size of his penis. He was driven to it because his penis never naturally increased in size when he hit the early stages of puberty.

Just of the top of my head. :ROFLMAO:

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Why do we even care about the check marks? There is nothing particularly interesting about them.
Look, man… It gets rough in the later part of the month while waiting for a new update. We gotta talk about whatever we can to keep the momentum flowing, even if it’s completely fucking ridiculous. :LOL:

Might as well, Instead of that, make a theory about why Akira has an extremely large penis.
The gods gave it to him. This is alluded to in “Eighth Eye of the Wolf Spider”.

Furthermore Akira’s abilities and utilization of perception allow him to manipulate the size of his schlong and probably everything else about Kumon-mi, even if he doesn’t know it yet.

Next!

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Thanks for the reminder. She has been pretty explicit, but I just wonder if that stuff will really happen.
I guess we'll find out if Chika's all talk or not, but I kind of hope she isn't:
Wouldn't really fit her character, imo.

There's also that talk about her becoming a predator recently, which seemed fun:
Honestly i believe that she only did this more so as desperation then as actual intent.I mean through the countless cycles we should have gotten into a relationship with Chika,so Maya should have ALSO warned us about her and not just Ami.So yea i believe the safe bet is that she will break OR in this never before seen cycle after...was it the 3rd reset? where no other sensei has come before evrything is new(Our relationship with Chika progressing to this point,Ami doing all of this shit,becoming Rins pseudo father/homie etc).

I do believe that the time for her to learn the truth IS coming.How exciting
Yeah, Sensei never made it past Reset 3 before this timeline and that reset happens soon after fucking Chika. With how delusional she is, I somewhat wonder if her finding out Sensei was cheating, ever even happened, on top of the timeframe.

There's also how things had changed before fucking Chika, so it's difficult to say most past Senseis even got to fuck her. The Onsen trip seemed intentionally questionable, as to whether it's happened in other timelines. Especially with Tsubasa's involvement which was what pushed Chika towards sex.

Maya Prime may have either not have known about Chika's danger, or didn't consider her that dangerous, if she is at all.

You know, i've been thinking about it for the last day or so and i kinda feel like it doesn't really mean jack shit what Selly says in his discord about Molly, if it ain't in the game, it's kinda bullshit to claim shit outside of it, before she went off on the antitrans bullshit, people relentlessly mocked JK Rowling for making bullshit claims about her characters that were never established in the works themselves and i kinda feel like the lesson there needs to be applied here, if there isn't a clear indicator one way or the other in the game itself, we ought to treat things as being unclear altogether. If we don't, that kinda gives Selly a free pass to say whatever the fuck wants and he never has to commit to anything 100% and that just really rubs me the wrong way as a player. Mooney made a joke out of it with the 'i said it so it's true' references and that's basically my point in meme form.

Was Molly penetrated by Akira's gigantic dick? Well, maybe, people and places can be rolled back in a soft reset and he didn't cum inside her, but Akira must also have been soft reset or blacked out cause we only saw a time jump. Add that to what Molly said when they finally talked at her computer months later and you're left with everything in the game simply being unconfirmed, but possible... for Selly to come out and say 'oh yeah, heaps raped yeah' just reeks of either shitty writing or the author disrespecting readers by expecting his meta comments to be above his writing. No author should have that power or what the fuck is the point of any of this?

As for the ticks, i leave that to you guys, it's ambiguous and abstract and so not something i care to speculate on.
I'd definitely take what Sel says with a grain of salt, just on principle. On the other hand, it was technically confirmed in game:
It depends on whether one trusts Sekai to confirm anything, though.

It's hard to trust anyone, tbh:

Why do we even care about the check marks? There is nothing particularly interesting about them. Might as well, Instead of that, make a theory about why Akira has an extremely large penis.
Nodoka seems to be working on that:

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I guess we'll find out if Chika's all talk or not, but I kind of hope she isn't:
Wouldn't really fit her character, imo.

There's also that talk about her becoming a predator recently, which seemed fun:

Yeah, Sensei never made it past Reset 3 before this timeline and that reset happens soon after fucking Chika. With how delusional she is, I somewhat wonder if her finding out Sensei was cheating, ever even happened, on top of the timeframe.

There's also how things had changed before fucking Chika, so it's difficult to say most past Senseis even got to fuck her. The Onsen trip seemed intentionally questionable, as to whether it's happened in other timelines. Especially with Tsubasa's involvement which was what pushed Chika towards sex.

Maya Prime may have either not have known about Chika's danger, or didn't consider her that dangerous, if she is at all.

I'd definitely take what Sel says with a grain of salt, just on principle. On the other hand, it was technically confirmed in game:
It depends on whether one trusts Sekai to confirm anything, though.

It's hard to trust anyone, tbh:

Nodoka seems to be working on that:
Man i really and i mean REALLY wanna see some yandere chika in action.She needs to back up all those claims she made to Ami!

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes