Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Something mildly interesting: in the event where Yumi apologizes to Futaba, Sensei seems to come out of the room where Maya stores her boxes at the school. He's absent at the start of the event without any in-universe explanation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can see where the box room is in the background here. It's in the school's wing, just around the corner from Sensei's classroom, which is at the end of the middle portion.
Consistent with the view from the window in this event, where Sensei apparently identifies the room as a classroom.
Another view from outside the room, along with confirmation that it's on the third floor.
At first I thought this might be Wakana's classroom since it's so close to Sensei's, but there's at least one door in between them at the end of the hall, so most likely her classroom is on the other side.

I have no clue what this means, but I thought I'd point it out in case anyone else wants to theorize. Also, goddamn it Selebus, show us what's in the boxes already.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I believe it does, yeah. I bet it's gonna be a Rin x Sana sex animation we can access on the laptop in Akira's room when we're inevitably given access to it again. Non-canon and without Akira. At least, that's what it's sounding like.

I suppose we'll find out for certain in- *checks the date* -ten days!? Damn... This month has flown by. We'll be hitting the beach before we know it.
The laptop is blocked because Akirasad == true.
So for the animation to be on the laptop Akira would have to become not sad during the update the animation(s) are in.

Something mildly interesting: in the event where Yumi apologizes to Futaba, Sensei seems to come out of the room where Maya stores her boxes at the school. He's absent at the start of the event without any in-universe explanation.
You can see where the box room is in the background here. It's in the school's wing, just around the corner from Sensei's classroom, which is at the end of the middle portion.
Consistent with the view from the window in this event, where Sensei apparently identifies the room as a classroom.
Another view from outside the room, along with confirmation that it's on the third floor.
At first I thought this might be Wakana's classroom since it's so close to Sensei's, but there's at least one door in between them at the end of the hall, so most likely her classroom is on the other side.

I have no clue what this means, but I thought I'd point it out in case anyone else wants to theorize. Also, goddamn it Selebus, show us what's in the boxes already.
In one of the reset events, i think the one where he meets fishnet face knife nose and argues with his legs again, Akira is in the school and finds a room that seems blocked.
He questions himself if someone wanted to keep someone/everyone out of that room.
All iirc. Might try finding it again.

/e That was in the 3rd reset "Backwards Dancing".

I guess those are Mayas boxes and Maya blocked the Wing?
Was that her trick to get him beyond the 3rd reset?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: aramaug

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

Hmm I was about to argue that high school floor layouts (especially those in eastern Asia) are almost identical from floor to floor so it's not easy to confirm that the room Yumi and Futaba are outside of IS "the room of box" with 100% confidence. However, if you zoom in further, 書道室 (shodo room) actually can be seen at the end of the hallway in both cases. It's less likely to have one of these room on every floor so I support your idea: that room with the wood-looking slide door in the scene IS the "the room of box".

(let me see where else I can find this door...)

Be careful with using sliding door sound effect as an indicate of Sensei coming out of the same room though. Usage of this sound effect is too ubiquitous and can be heard when someone entering "his own classroom"; it's not exclusive to this wood-looking sliding door. Even though it's reasonable to assume that he was in "the room of box" when Yumi and Futaba were talking solely based on the character placement, that sound effect isn't a strong implication. For example, I think Sensei coming out of his own classroom and not this room to be proud of Yumi is equally plausible.

But I'm also ready to shove these into the cabinet labeled "Developer Oversight" because these conjectures will only go somewhere if Selly did his homework and carefully mapped out all the rooms he used in the game in a spatially sensible way.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hm, every beach trip has had a confession:
  • Chapter 1 Beach 1:
    • Rin confesses to Chika.
    • Sensei confesses to Rin, as to whether he's a good or bad homie.
  • Chapter 2 Beach 2:
    • Molly confesses to Rin, sort of, and to Noriko and Ayane about liking Rin, again, sort of.
    • Optionally: Noriko confesses about the closet cuckolding. Ami confesses about Chika being too pretty and it's not fair.
    • Rin confesses to Otoha.
    • Etc.
  • Chapter 3 Beach 3:
    • Io confesses to Sensei about being Miku's drug dealer.
    • Rin confesses to Sensei about Otoha knowing about Chika.
    • Sensei confesses to Futaba and Makoto about manipulating them, to Maya about loving her, to Tsuneyo about not knowing about what he did to Molly, and to Yumi about the resets, and about how trusting him was stupid of her.
    • Etc.
  • Chapter 3 Beach 4:
    • Nodoka confesses that she knows something about Ami. Technically optional, but it's implied by her following her around, anyway.
    • Noriko confesses to Maya that she wants her to be happy, even if they are rivals.
    • Otoha confesses to Sensei about cheating on Rin, and to Chika about not really loving Rin.
    • Rin confesses to Otoha that she's thought about confessing to Sensei.
    • Sana confesses to Sensei about being horny for him, sort of.
    • Sensei confesses to Makoto that he loves her, and that Maki found her condoms.
    • Touka confesses to Sensei that she feels a motherly urge towards him.
    • Etc.
We're coming up on Chapter 4 Beach 5, so I wonder who will be confessing to who, about what.

Also, I kind of feel like it's inevitable that Rin will confess something. The beach and confessing, is kind of her thing.

Just saying, Touka's favorite is black, and expensive:

Canonically, even Brony Sensei wouldn't fuck it, lmao:

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
In one of the reset events, i think the one where he meets fishnet face knife nose and argues with his legs again, Akira is in the school and finds a room that seems blocked.
He questions himself if someone wanted to keep someone/everyone out of that room.
All iirc. Might try finding it again.

/e That was in the 3rd reset "Backwards Dancing".

I guess those are Mayas boxes and Maya blocked the Wing?
Was that her trick to get him beyond the 3rd reset?
I don't think they're Maya's boxes, they're a lot bigger and don't say "Don't Open" on them. On the other hand, Sensei is mysteriously unable to open them, just like Maya's boxes, so there could be a connection.
I'm not sure what the closed wing is supposed to mean, but it has something to do with HOPE, since it's his angels that say they're making renovations. The branches in the background are also one of HOPE's symbols.
Hmm I was about to argue that high school floor layouts (especially those in eastern Asia) are almost identical from floor to floor so it's not easy to confirm that the room Yumi and Futaba are outside of IS "the room of box" with 100% confidence. However, if you zoom in further, 書道室 (shodo room) actually can be seen at the end of the hallway in both cases. It's less likely to have one of these room on every floor so I support your idea: that room with the wood-looking slide door in the scene IS the "the room of box".

(let me see where else I can find this door...)

Be careful with using sliding door sound effect as an indicate of Sensei coming out of the same room though. Usage of this sound effect is too ubiquitous and can be heard when someone entering "his own classroom"; it's not exclusive to this wood-looking sliding door. Even though it's reasonable to assume that he was in "the room of box" when Yumi and Futaba were talking solely based on the character placement, that sound effect isn't a strong implication. For example, I think Sensei coming out of his own classroom and not this room to be proud of Yumi is equally plausible.

But I'm also ready to shove these into the cabinet labeled "Developer Oversight" because these conjectures will only go somewhere if Selly did his homework and carefully mapped out all the rooms he used in the game in a spatially sensible way.
You're not wrong about the ubiquity of the door sound, I just thought it was suggestive when you combine it with the direction he's coming from and being able to hear the conversation. And for what it's worth, we do know that he didn't come from his own classroom, since Yumi and Futaba just exited it and he wasn't there.
Is the box room also the manga club?
Interesting idea, but it looks like the door doesn't match.

Oct 1, 2023
Do you guys think there's too many girls on the roster or would you like there to be some more? I think that there's never too many but I imagine it must be hard for the average player to keep up with so many characters.
I'd personally like more side girls from like a different class like Karin or something, a goth girl from Wakana's class would be nice

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Do you guys think there's too many girls on the roster or would you like there to be some more? I think that there's never too many but I imagine it must be hard for the average player to keep up with so many characters.
I'd personally like more side girls from like a different class like Karin or something, a goth girl from Wakana's class would be nice
A few more would be fine, but you eventually run into a situation where you have 50+ 'main' characters you see for five minutes a month and none of them have anything to say or do unless you hire on more writers or expect the game to come out in literally 2061. I don't want the game to become overwatch the visual novel just to say we have a Lebanese character that was a former child soldier and has a fart fetish, and Greg, Older Brother of Frank, Friend of Takoyaki Son, Son of Takoyaki Man. Not to mention, adding another 10 person class (/worth of people) at this point in the story and having them be any good or useful would be awkward

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes