PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
I understood the reference, and I am actually surprised not many people here know that scumbag, it was a big meme like 2-3 years ago.
I guess in 2-3 years everyone will forget about DrDisrespect and Chris Tyson too
It's okay, everyone here is a boomer. We can't all be teenagers who still actually enjoy life and get phat dubs on the fortnite ig {le shrug} /srs /pol

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
... what does phat dubs mean ...
dub is short for Dublin, famous for their soccer team's winning streak. Phat is a Gaelic word for "great." It basically means "great success" and you can hear Irish soccer fans shouting "Phat dubs, phat dubs" at games. #Gamers have taken it to mean "wins"

OIUEFIU

Jul 4, 2021
Having been here for a while, I'm starting to think I might be one of the youngest and I am very concerned that this is the case
Same, although I dont care what anyone plays, I just cant imagine any older person playing game like this. Anime looking stuff in general is here consumed mostly only by the younger people.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
The whole Nozomou impregnation spree theory doesn't really add up. The only person that Nozomu could pheasbily be the father of is Nodoka. She has the Arakawa brown hair and the red, crimson, burgundy eyes of whatever Sekai's maiden name is. Nodoka's mother could be Sekai's sister or relative. And Nozomou could've knocked up Sekai's presumed sister and then ran off with Sekai. There's no timeline as to when Nodoka's mother got sick but Nozomou could've ditched Nodoka's mother after she got sick and got with Sekai and had Ami.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Having been here for a while, I'm starting to think I might be one of the youngest and I am very concerned that this is the case
Kind of random, but I do think it's interesting to see different viewpoints on the game no matter one's age.

For me, Sensei is quite old, which definitely makes him more creepy in my eyes. I can't even imagine being 30, let alone being a 31 year old messing around with teens or...wizards.

Frankly, even someone that's Kaori's age getting with Sensei seems a little odd to me.

Meanwhile, I know others immerse themselves in Sensei, which brings out interesting PoVs. Those who don't, also bring out interesting PoVs. There's value to be found here, no matter the age of the player, imo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
The whole Nozomou impregnation spree theory doesn't really add up. The only person that Nozomu could pheasbily be the father of is Nodoka. She has the Arakawa brown hair and the red, crimson, burgundy eyes of whatever Sekai's maiden name is. Nodoka's mother could be Sekai's sister or relative. And Nozomou could've knocked up Sekai's presumed sister and then ran off with Sekai. There's no timeline as to when Nodoka's mother got sick but Nozomou could've ditched Nodoka's mother after she got sick and got with Sekai and had Ami.
I don't like the theory, but Nozomu could have been going around fucking other girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, game's already complicated enough as it is, I highly doubt Nozomu being the father of anyone other than Ami will prove true (not even her).

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
Kind of random, but I do think it's interesting to see different viewpoints on the game no matter one's age.

For me, Sensei is quite old, which definitely makes him more creepy in my eyes. I can't even imagine being 30, let alone being a 31 year old messing around with teens or...wizards.

Frankly, even someone that's Kaori's age getting with Sensei seems a little odd to me.

Meanwhile, I know others immerse themselves in Sensei, which brings out interesting PoVs. Those who don't, also bring out interesting PoVs. There's value to be found here, no matter the age of the player, imo.
I'm not even gonna be Akira's age by the time this game ends in 6 years, I'm not sure if it's gonna be weird for me to play this when I get there.
Is it hipocritical to beat it to teen girls if they are a videogame?

When it comes to Kaori I don't think there's anything wrong, past 20 years of age I feel like it doesn't really matter, my first woman was when I was 18 and she was mature, never felt like it was wrong

• Wow
Reactions: PhiloPhilo

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

I agree that it's interesting to have many differently aged viewpoints. And I think it's rather important for Akira to be at least 30 in this story because, although still illegal, if he was, say, 22 (sort of Imani's age) - I feel like he'd be closer to a gray area age-wise. No disrespect to early twenties folk, but sometimes when you talk with certain 20 year olds there's barely a difference than when talking to a 16 year old.

Obviously the teacher-student thing is simply a no-no, but if Akira was 22 and he went out with a 16 year old it'd be different than what it is. Cause I can hardly imagine how a 30 year old would go out with a 15 year old when even having a conversation with one can be hard at times (but I can imagine a 22 year old doing it though). Tbh, regardless, I don't even think the sex would make much sense cause they simply wouldn't be there mentally... Even Imani and Kaori would already be stretching it as dateable in my eyes (age-wise).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also important to note that none of this would apply anyway because, as Yumi points out, Akira isn't dating a student - there's no gray area (other than the supernatural one): he's dating 20 different people and is basically one step away from a sex cult.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
I agree that it's interesting to have many differently aged viewpoints. And I think it's rather important for Akira to be at least 30 in this story because, although still illegal, if he was, say, 22 (sort of Imani's age) - I feel like he'd be closer to a gray area age-wise. No disrespect to early twenties folk, but sometimes when you talk with certain 20 year olds there's barely a difference than when talking to a 16 year old.

Obviously the teacher-student thing is simply a no-no, but if Akira was 22 and he went out with a 16 year old it'd be different than what it is. Cause I can hardly imagine how a 30 year old would go out with a 15 year old when even having a conversation with one can be hard at times (but I can imagine a 22 year old doing it though). Tbh, regardless, I don't even think the sex would make much sense cause they'd simply wouldn't be there mentally... Even Imani and Kaori would already be stretching it as dateable in my eyes (age-wise).

Also important to note that none of this would apply anyway because, as Yumi points out, Akira isn't dating a student - there's no gray area (other than the supernatural one): he's dating 20 different people and is basically one step away from a sex cult.
Is it wrong that I kind of agree with this? The legal age of consent is made to protect minors, but it's not like everybody magically matures the second they turn 18
There's people who even at 20 years old aren't ready and should not get married, and there's people who are ready before they turn 18.
If it was up to me I would change the age of consent so that it was based on brackets and not a singular age.
As a matter of fact, I would raise the global age of consent from 18 to 20. (you are free to do anything)
When you turn 18 you can go as high as 24
When you turn 16 you can go as high as 20.
And probably leave it there.

EDIT: I just realized that under my proposition, the lady that I was intimate with for the first time would be in trouble.
Forget what I said

Last edited:

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
Rin is only maybe a year younger than the average of her classmates. Chika's one year older, that's why they're ~two years apart. (e.g. most of them are 19, Rin is 18, Chika is 20 (this game totally takes place in a college setting and all characters are 18+))
For Rin to be Ami's younger sister, she would have to have been conceived around May the year after Ami was born to have the birthday we have for her and would be 18 months younger. Ami would have been at least two but more likely a lot older when Rin was adopted out. For neither of them to know about her existence would be possible but weird
If you take what Rika says about Rin's mother, it can't be Sekai, either. That information comes at least partially second-hand from the adoption agent, but should be somewhat reliable. If we do take that, Rin's mother was far younger than Sekai ("way too young to be having a kid") and had some sort of brain/head trauma or disorder. Her having any siblings also isn't brought up either (and her mother having another daughter ~12-18 months older probably would have had to give her up for adoption too,) and what we have points to Rin being an only child
View attachment 3870545
those lines from Rika make me think of Kaori - the brain trauma / derangement and being too young to have a kid. I could imagine a similar situation to Yuki, with Kaori getting involved in some bad shit and being taken advantage of / ending up broken as a result (or being broken and *then* being taken advantage of), until the organs from Sekai fixed her up? That last part makes me feel like this theory doesn't actually hold up.

Assuming that Rin's mother is one of the currently known characters, I don't know how you'd explain her pink eyes. Perhaps those come from the father. I also wonder whether Kaori's eyes are heterochromatic from birth or if that's a result of her surgery. And is Sensei's eye color actually black? Do we know what the "true" color is?

Reactions: PhiloPhilo

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
EDIT: I just realized that under my proposition, the lady that I was intimate with for the first time would be in trouble.
I guess it depends on the country, but iirc there can be a difference between a certain age in which nothing can be had between people (a child), and an age in which something constitutes a crime if there is a report (done by either the victim or their family/legal guardians), which would apply to late teens. Could be wrong about this though.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes