Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Ah, so you memorized the events in which Uta is in quite... interesting poses
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, and do you know what's Uta most interesting pose to me? It's that one scene when she fits inside a wardrobe and made everyone want to buy it. Ninja pose was funny, but that one was the equivalent of the moment you stop and re-evaluate a friendship into a potential romantic relationship. Really good flirting there (probably cause it's unintended when compared to her usual flirting).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhiloPhilo

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Yes, and do you know what's Uta most interesting pose to me? It's that one scene when she fits inside a wardrobe and made everyone want to buy it. Ninja pose was funny, but that one was the equivalent of the moment you stop and re-evaluate a friendship into a potential romantic relationship. Really good flirting there (probably cause it's unintended when compared to her usual flirting).
I don't remember that scene because my brain is bad. But I like Halloween Uta, because it feels like a nice reprieve from her normal forced bubbliness and an opportunity for her to still be in character but also mess around and have fun with it. Happy Uta is good. One must imagine Ushibori happy.

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I don't remember that scene because my brain is bad. But I like Halloween Uta, because it feels like a nice reprieve from her normal forced bubbliness and an opportunity for her to still be in character but also mess around and have fun with it. Happy Uta is good. One must imagine Ushibori happy.
What the hell kind of penance is "hey, btw, a cute girl hit on me today. I couldn't be bothered though." :ROFLMAO:

However, your story does remind me of a friend I had in my younger days, and they were funny cause they used to have lots of sayings they lived by (almost all of them were bullshit obviously). The one that comes to mind was "look, if you're ever offered a threesome you have to say yes, or you'll be punished for it. do you have any idea of the amount of effort the universe had to put this together for you?" - Akira, for one, seems to follow this creed to the letter (for most things tbh).

Basically, the universe will punish you Philo. There was a lot of work involved in putting that korean girl there.

• Sad
Reactions: PhiloPhilo

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
However, your story does remind me of a friend I had in my younger days, and they were funny cause they used to have lots of sayings they lived by (almost all of them were bullshit obviously). The one that comes to mind was "look, if you're ever offered a threesome you have to say yes, or you'll be punished for it. do you have any idea of the amount of effort the universe had to put this together for you?" - Akira, for one, seems to follow this creed to the letter (for most things tbh).

Basically, the universe will punish you Philo. There was a lot of work involved in putting that korean girl there.
... You're gonna hate me for this, but this girl I was talking to offered me a threesome with her friend at a party, and I went home and played Halo 2 instead. I may be beyond salvation.

Jul 23, 2021
Stumbling once more upon some crap idk if i've posted before but uh.

And this kinda establishing.

For flavor.

1722091892496.jpeg

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
And I am very CONCERNED that I will never catch back up to the end of the thread. Because I don't think I will have time to play the update until after the 10th and somehow you guys post so much I endup 10 pages behind when I don't check it for 48 hours.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
And I am very CONCERNED that I will never catch back up to the end of the thread. Because I don't think I will have time to play the update until after the 10th and somehow you guys post so much I endup 10 pages behind when I don't check it for 48 hours.
its ok cause most of the posts are either shitposting,bait from Sels alt/Sels dick riders from disc or philo flirting with Moon and loudly excaliming how much he wants his kids

Oct 1, 2023
its ok cause most of the posts are either shitposting,bait from Sels alt/Sels dick riders from disc or philo flirting with Moon and loudly excaliming how much he wants his kids
My experience in this thread has been;

-talking about the game to some nice people (I can't stand the discord, Selebus and the other guys anymore)
-Being apalled by some of your fetishes
-Converting everyone to the good ending (WIRES)
-Being witchhunted by Moonflare

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
My experience in this thread has been;

-talking about the game to some nice people (I can't stand the discord, Selebus and the other guys anymore)
-Being apalled by some of your fetishes
-Converting everyone to the good ending (WIRES)
-Being witchhunted by Moonflare
We have perfectly normal fetishes here

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes