aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
You're right, birthdays happen somewhat regularly, hell, Akira went on a "date" sort of for Ami's birthday without knowing it was her birthday in chapter 1.

What is exclusive to Kaori is that narrator says "she's turning 23". Which begs the question: "is she turning 23 every year?", or is the Narrator referencing her increasing age based on this specific cycle, like she started being 21 and is now 23?

She's probably always turning 23, just thought it was interesting to mention.
The game is apparently looping in 2020, so I imagine Kaori just keeps turning 23 as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kaori and Yumi are lucky enough to have birthdays on holidays that would have events anyway, so they get mentioned more often. Other birthdays happen when it's convenient for the plot.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
I’d absolutely love to see a Valentine’s Day event chain in the future. It would be beautiful chaos seeing how Akira tries to juggle everything. :LOL:

Plus, it’s Rin’s birthday on that day! Gotta do something special involving her.

I figured out Koikatsu! Yaay!
Aw dude no way! Kitty Hawk getting into rendering LiL art? That’s awesome!

I already like your AI stuff, but I’d honestly be curious to see what you come up with the more you mess around with Koikatsu.

They look good! Keep it up.

Last edited:

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Images refuse to load for me... Are they huge or something? Zuko's image loaded fine...
Same thing happened to me, it just worked when I reloaded the site like five minutes later, probably an F95 thing. I've had issues where it's taken like 30 minutes to attach an image before
Also officially doubling my offer.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Same thing happened to me, it just worked when I reloaded the site like five minutes later, probably an F95 thing. I've had issues where it's taken like 30 minutes to attach an image before
Also officially doubling my offer.
Still no go for me, i know what you're talking about and that's usually the way it goes for me too, but i have a hazy memory of trying to load a really really big image a while ago and never being able to, i think someone made a shrunken version i was able to load but i'm not 100% sure on that.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Still no go for me, i know what you're talking about and that's usually the way it goes for me too, but i have a hazy memory of trying to load a really really big image a while ago and never being able to, i think someone made a shrunken version i was able to load but i'm not 100% sure on that.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
That's weird. They're 4k .pngs, maybe that's it, but it shouldn't stop the image loading entirely. I can load them just fine now on a separate PC, too. I wonder if f95 has an issue with http requests for larger images or something. I was gonna say I could screenshot them and paste them as an experiment but MF just beat me to it so all's well that ends well.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I went to call you MF a while back and decided against it, hence Mooney.
I appreciate it.
Really gotta wonder why you have that screenshot locked and ready to go, motherfucker Mr. Flare.
I don't. Which is why I'd also appreciate for Selebus to get renpy to load faster as soon as possible.

For this one specifically, I knew where to find it because I had to scramble main events to find when Kaori met Yuki earlier today. Uta is so funny during this halloween too, she has a bunch of funny stances on the background during other events as well. Such a shame you have to let Miku win for green path.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes