Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Someone PLEASE recommend any book or game or show or anything that is something like this game and its psychological aspects. My standards are in space because of this syllabus dude man
I understand you friend, I understand you.

I recommend Dissonance, it was the closest to awakening the same pleasure that LIL has in me.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I just saw what the events are in the next update and I'm really worried since there are two events with Chinami
No way Chinami's going to speedrun getting fucked or anything. She's barely had a interaction with Sensei since the reset and the only prompt she was involved with was choosing between her or Tsukasa. Her sister is also due to start some shit so less likely she's going to be free enough for shenanigans to happen.

That said I believe Tsukasa is in 0.44 and her last interaction seems to have been a stomachache like choice of dick or no dick. We're also supposedly getting a reset then so there's a moment of "fuck it" going on story wise where something crazy could happen and then either Sensei gets away with it, or maybe doesn't and that's part of dark route which is due to happen.

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
Someone PLEASE recommend any book or game or show or anything that is something like this game and its psychological aspects. My standards are in space because of this syllabus dude man
American Psycho is a great book and bears a lot of similarities to LiL (and I remember seeing references to it in LiL on multiple occasions, e.g. off the top of my head I remember when Io was playing with a worm or snail or something and Sensei tramples on it on his way out from that event and then he asks the player "Was that an accident or did I do it on purpose?" "What do you think?" - there is an exactly equivalent scene in American Psycho). It's similarly a first-person POV and the protagonist is very depraved and mentally ill. It's also funny as fuck :)

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Kinda gettin sick of people taking away Sensei's, and thus, the player's agency. Nothing we do can matter in the long run since the game (and Selebus) can just be like "fuck you" and do whatever he wants.

Soulmask

Apr 2, 2020
Two things, firstly, why are you posting your review as a comment? Post it as a review. Secondly, this game is really not about the sex content, but keep all of that in your review, please, this is a cerebral psychological thriller and the less folks we get coming in to bitch about the sex being lame the less often one of us has to explain what this game actually is.
"cerebral psychological thriller"
are-you-serious-spiderman.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Damn, I picked the fuck Io route so I better see some worthwhile stuff going on in the next two updates. Everything she's saying in comparison to the opposite choice making me feel guilty

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
Everything she's saying in comparison to the opposite choice making me feel guilty
It's supposed to make you feel guilty. Everytime Sensei gets to choose between being a monster and being...well still mostly a monster but slightly less awful, the choice is meant be uncomfortable, you're not supposed to feel good about it.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Chika is half Filipina, half Japanese.

I get that there's some cultural and linguistic overlap between Latin America and the Philippines due to Spanish colonial influence, but Chika is absolutely not Latina.
I know Chika is Filipino. The whole Latina joke was going around the discord when she changed her hair color. Because she looks Latina with the black hair.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I might be ignoring something crucial, but, as I see it, Chika simply is whatever she is to conform to a certain color of skin associated with the common gyaru. And then Selebus chose whatever ancestry he could to justify it being natural instead of the actual gyarus that tone their skin.

I don't recall any significant heritage trait from her background for it to matter... Not that I'd know either if someone didn't point it out to me, since I'm not familiar with either Filipinos or Latinos (that's a bunch of very different countries under a single name, which also doesn't make much sense).

Edit: for instance, Molly is very clearly Irish. It's a significant part of her character, it gets referenced all the time. Chika is just Chika, if she was Latina or whatever I don't see how that'd change anything in her character.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Halp, I'm dumb and the new update broke the naming save mod.
EDIT: Nevermind, fixed it, though I don't know if removing text_style breaks anything else.
Code:
## Line 90 (before):
textbutton _("<<") action NullAction() text_style

## Line 90 (after):
textbutton _("<<") action NullAction()
Yep, I did the same thing last night. Seemed to work just fine. I forgot I uploaded it here, so I edited the post you linked. Thanks!

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Fate/Stay Night was a very long VN that I read almost every bit of the main route, and only had one sex scene when you finish the route, but it left me more satisfied than this whole game did, the main reason is that the story is better and the buildup to the sex scenes is more realistic [...]

Conclusion: So yeah I give it 6/10 [...]
I don't tend to curse but what the fuck did I just read :ROFLMAO:

Well, yeah, good riddance. You clearly are not supposed to play this game, in fact I don't understand why you even forced yourself to play it when you could have spent your time better in reading, idk, how about the other routes to Fate/stay night, since you liked the "main" one so much (I assume you know there's UBW and Heaven's Feel to go). Just with that there's like at least two more of "better build up and realistic sex than a student wanting to have sex with a teacher" in terms of "you need to fuck me in order to use my mana" (who hasn't experienced that at least once in life) lol

All in all, I give this review a 1/10, it would have been a zero since it's posted in the wrong place (as Bingoogus pointed out) - but the bit about Fate/stay night was so bizarre that it deserves at least a 1. I wish you good luck in your search for a game suitable for you. This clearly isn't it.

Soulmask

Apr 2, 2020
I don't tend to curse but what the fuck did I just read :ROFLMAO:

Well, yeah, good riddance. You clearly are not supposed to play this game, in fact I don't understand why you even forced yourself to play it when you could have spent your time better in reading, idk, how about the other routes to Fate/stay night, since you liked the "main" one so much (I assume you know there's UBW and Heaven's Feel to go). Just with that there's like at least two more of "better build up and realistic sex than a student wanting to have sex with a teacher" in terms of "you need to fuck me in order to use my mana" (who hasn't experienced that at least once in life) lol

All in all, I give this review a 1/10, it would have been a zero since it's posted in the wrong place (as Bingoogus pointed out) - but the bit about Fate/stay night was so bizarre that it deserves at least a 1. I wish you good luck in your search for a game suitable for you. This clearly isn't it.
Yeah I don't see any actual critique of my review in here. You just talk about the other game I was comparing the game to, Fate. So I'm assuming you're just triggered that I rated a 6/10 game 6/10.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Honestly, i keep chuckling at that fact. Dumbass posts his review as a comment, where it does almost nothing a review is supposed to do, it'll quickly get buried within a day or two, no one is gonna search for it, no one assessing the game before trying it will see it so it's of no help or hindrance to them, the score he gave the game is reflected no where in the rating for the game... the only people who will see it is the regulars for whom the review offers nothing of value, we either agree or laugh at it, neither of which is of any use to us, the reviewer or anyone new investigating the game... it's amusing just how fucking dumb it is... and what's more, despite my long history of criticizing Selly for the douche he is, this idiot is only going to take our ridicule as simping... that really makes me chuckle.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Honestly, i keep chuckling at that fact. Dumbass posts his review as a comment, where it does almost nothing a review is supposed to do, it'll quickly get buried within a day or two, no one is gonna search for it, no one assessing the game before trying it will see it so it's of no help or hindrance to them, the score he gave the game is reflected no where in the rating for the game... the only people who will see it is the regulars for whom the review offers nothing of value, we either agree or laugh at it, neither of which is of any use to us, the reviewer or anyone new investigating the game... it's amusing just how fucking dumb it is... and what's more, despite my long history of criticizing Selly for the douche he is, this idiot is only going to take our ridicule as simping... that really makes me chuckle.
Cmon, he wanted to take our attention and managed to take yours. This is a success story

BTW, Bingoogus, do you have an opinion about new happy event?

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes