skwada

Feb 13, 2020
By the way, I don't know if it has been brought up or not, but when you are with Yumi and the lightning starts there are numbers on both Yumi and Akira's eyes. Anyone knows what it means or should we just wait for the reset for it to make sense?
54 hex to ascii = T
93 hex to ascii = accented o (with hat)

no clue wtf it means :D

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I absolutely wish this on no one but i kinda hope someone goes through the whole game and notes down every instance of 'slip' and the pop sound effect just so we can start mapping it out for more clues...
Slip part first. Usage of pop sound effect on the other hand feels rather ubiquitous, but I can look into.
- I only went through the script files; so I will miss any potential 'slip' written on an image.
- Any usage of 'slip' that can otherwise be easily explained with common linguistic logic will be omitted. It has to be a strange and/or overtly intentional use (although I included one exception below).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whether 'slip' is used for "entering a state of mind" or "entering a dimension" or some other meanings, there is at least one instance where Sensei doesn't want to use this word. So in addition to what it could be insinuating, perhaps this word is something that reminds him of Sekai, a word perhaps constantly used in her infohazard poems, maybe especially when she wrote about the Boy (and perhaps that's why Nodoka knows "how to use this word")

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Slip part first. Usage of pop sound effect on the other hand feels rather ubiquitous, but I can look into.
- I only went through the script files; so I will miss any potential 'slip' written on an image.
- Any usage of 'slip' that can otherwise be easily explained with common linguistic logic will be omitted. It has to be a strange and/or overtly intentional use (although I included one exception below).

Whether 'slip' is used for "entering a state of mind" or "entering a dimension" or some other meanings, there is at least one instance where Sensei doesn't want to use this word. So in addition to what it could be insinuating, perhaps this word is something that reminds him of Sekai, a word perhaps constantly used in her infohazard poems, maybe especially when she wrote about the Boy (and perhaps that's why Nodoka knows "how to use this word")
Actually, I've been thinking about that specific instance of AmIOkay saying "imagine the look on Maya's face when she finally slips" and, now that we know what slip means, that can actually confirm that Maya's alive.

Either she wasn't factory reset, or the factory reset itself means a different thing. Recall that when she was gone, she popped as an egg = she shifted somewhere else. What we can interpret is that, rather than being gone, Maya Prime was gone somewhere else (to the replica of heaven).

Additionally, who else is with her waiting at the place she slips to? AmIOkay! To see her face when she slips.

It's possible this has happened to Maya alone, or that it happens to everyone (see other Futaba stuck on that other plane). Maybe factory resetting doesn't erase anything, but rather transports the individual to another plane while installing a backup on Kumon-mi. This would also make sense with the fact that NAO can recall everything using the Wishing Well, well, she can do it because nothing was erased in the first place.

Basically, Maya can definitely be saved as she simply slipped somewhere, and maybe everyone can too.

Reactions: derekthered56

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
It just doesn't connect with the fact that Sekai, uhh, how do I say it correctly... oh, yeah, gave up her family name, something must've happened to be this way, I think
The number of women married to their abusers is substantially larger than you realize.

And also, this is a kind of abuse that can often turn into a twisted kind of love, as it did for Akira towards Sekai, so this fact isn't all the strange. Had Nozomu died alone, Akira would have likely married the widow Sekai, after all.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes