RubyAlter

Jun 19, 2024
Hey.. sorry for the sudden request, but does anyone have a save file for version 0.39 or early 0.40? I had to stop playing because my laptop had issues and I want to play again.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
chika's gonna need to find an american veteran in his late 60s like any normal filipina girl would do to move on from Sensei
And it should be me. (I am retiring to the Philippines as we speak.)

Hey.. sorry for the sudden request, but does anyone have a save file for version 0.39 or early 0.40? I had to stop playing because my laptop had issues and I want to play again.
This should be end of .39 or in .40. I lost my older backups so I went as far back as I could. Let me know if it doesn't work or I got the wrong one or something.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Ok so small life update.The 2 year thing is still on BUT there is a small chance ill still be able to play lil and come here but we will see.Ill know for sure at like nov-dec.

After the 2 year mark it will be a cycle of 2-3 months of chilling and staying up to date with the game and 6+ months of being out of the loop.Rinse and repeat(Unless i suffer under the guise of mobile gaming).

My point is,please be kind to me in the future cause i WILL forget stuff.

No moving on to the update.This is one of the best updates ive played in a while,not because it had some INSANE lore implications but because,at least the way i see it this update did what i like to call "Sowing seeds".Plenty of seeds for future events and developments were planted this update.

>Nodoka finds out that we are in a time loop(sort of) and she gets ever so closer to finding the truth about Akiras and Sekais relationship.
>Futabas event and what it means
>Sana and the 3 moons
>Io and Uta
>Chika situation

This update has made it clear that big things are coming in the future and i am oh so excited.Anyways thats all i had to say for now(Ironically enough this update really doesnt have a lot to talk about cause its setting up for the future).

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
It will be a good plot twist actually
It would've been a real shocker had he not posted some doomsaying. Now everyone goes rampant broadcasting the confirmed decease of our little angel entirely one month early. At this point even if Chinami really dies next update and it for sure won't go well within the community, the "twist" element is already gone for me so I hope it's something else because I yearn to be genuinely surprised.
No! No touch Chinami! Chinami is safe and sound!
(not actually angry with you)
1722781193769.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Ok so small life update.The 2 year thing is still on BUT there is a small chance ill still be able to play lil and come here but we will see.Ill know for sure at like nov-dec.
You can use your phone in the army bro, it's okay. And we'll still love you after you get drafted

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Chinami huh? Tbh i am not even surprised. He pushed Chika in such a unsubtle way that i expect her to just burn the whole of Kings Landing with her dragon in the next episode.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
It's a bit of a stretch, but what if we were going to get the big reset? The one where everyone goes back to their "defalt" setting. Since we've seen that Futaba and Noriko can pop into the upside-down world, or whatever we are calling it, maybe this is a sign that a lot of the cast are about to find themselves in this strange place.
Taking away a lot of the characters that Akira cares about might make him stop caring about the little bit of morality he has left. It could be an interesting split story where we watch the girls try to find their way back while Akira falls further and further into the debauchery the gods want.

Stop killing wizards. They are going to extinct!
Three is too many; there can only be one!

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It's a bit of a stretch, but what if we were going to get the big reset? The one where everyone goes back to their "defalt" setting. Since we've seen that Futaba and Noriko can pop into the upside-down world, or whatever we are calling it, maybe this is a sign that a lot of the cast are about to find themselves in this strange place.
Taking away a lot of the characters that Akira cares about might make him stop caring about the little bit of morality he has left. It could be an interesting split story where we watch the girls try to find their way back while Akira falls further and further into the debauchery the gods want.

Three is too many; there can only be one!
For me at least, this would be the absolute worst way to go, i struggled enough with Maya getting reset, new Maya is still a nothingburger of a character, i watch her scenes without any emotional attachment, they're just scenes. If you add in a bunch of other characters the same way... i honestly think i'd lose all interest in this story, even if it was temporary.

Dec 18, 2020
It could be an interesting split story where we watch the girls try to find their way back while Akira falls further and further into the debauchery the gods want.
Well, story-wise it is actually... at least for me... not a good idea. Like, we don't have that many characters that requires to go back to their "default" settings. I mean, we have only 3(4) RAS girls and few other girls who might end up there. And if we suddenly make them forget about it, it will be stupid. We will lose everything we got so far.
And even if you talk about making all girls forget their feelings towards Sensei... I don't think most of us will like it, or even Selebus liking it. This is LESSONS IN LOVE we talk about. Girls should learn how to love properly, I believe.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
pop sound effect
Same method, going over scripts and searching for "pop.mp3"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You'll find that the use of pop sound effect isn't limited to characters suddenly appearing or going away because of potentially slipping, whatever 'slip' could mean. Currently it's not a solid lead considering the fact that Nodoka is the very first and the only example of a non-supernatural character diegetically recognizing a "pop in the physical presence".

If you expand the prompt broader from 'slip' to 'visual change' and perceive it as some kind of sudden glitch from Sensei's or anyone's POV (either due to forces unknown or the person's own psyche), then most of these occasions can be put under the one same bigger umbrella. In other words, pop sounds accompany sudden and unrealistic visual changes, but the cause of those changes is not exclusive to slipping, again whatever 'slip' could mean.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 297 Votes