Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Wow, i just tried for around a ingame month to trigger the happy event and i finally did it because of a missclick. *sigh* Those weird event trigger really have become tiresome. Do people really enjoy figuring them out?
No.And i both pity and admire the chads that figured these puzzles out for us plebians.

farzeen14

Jan 29, 2022
yo can anyone provide me a save file starting from chapter 4? i lost my previous files due to a laptop issue. i would be really thankful

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Anyways on the topic of Nodoka figuring out Akiras connection with Sekai.

She managed to deduce the certain way that Sekai called him and preyed upon him,triggering his ptsd.Also its interesting to note that THIS time,her evil twin shiori,emerged while she was having sex with Sensei.As far as weve seen she only comes out when Nodoka is heavily caffeineted so whats happening?

Moving on we know from the past that Nodoka has her eyes on Ami so i wonder how much time it will take for her to fully connect the dots.

I do wonder though,will this little episode once it reaches ayanes ears(IF it reaches her ears) trigger another one of her yandere episodes? Because Nodoka hasnt really talked about ayane as a person and her opinion of her(unless i missed it) so this could be the very first time we see Nodoka geniunly confused/hurt/anxious.A man can wish.

farzeen14

Jan 29, 2022
And it should be me. (I am retiring to the Philippines as we speak.)

This should be end of .39 or in .40. I lost my older backups so I went as far back as I could. Let me know if it doesn't work or I got the wrong one or something.
hey dude, do you have saves until 0.37.0? i would really appreciate it if you do

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
No.And i both pity and admire the chads that figured these puzzles out for us plebians.
Well, to be fair, it is not much of a puzzle, just time consuming trying stuff out. I mean if there were any hints that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
would do the trick. Then i am not aware where that information was hidden.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes