Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Another question I have for this update is some technicality regarding ghost Sekai.
Why didn't Akira react to Sekai putting words into Ami's mouth right in front of him?
View attachment 3899433
Though it has been revealed that Ami can also sense Sekai's presence, she has plenty of reasons to choose not to call out her ghostly mom puppeteering her due to Ami's own conflicts in interest with Niki. However, Akira would never be able to continue engaging in a conversation normally if he could see Sekai literally acting up and joining in the discussion in front of him.

The only reasonable option for me is that whether Ami could sense Sekai at that scene or not, Akira couldn't see Sekai at that moment. This honestly is quite surprising for me. This not only means Sekai might be able to go cloaking while maintaining her influence (or even choose which individual can see her and which cannot), but this also suggests that she is willing to conceal her presence from Akira, and maybe even Ami, in order to proceed with her scheme.

Both of these are very worrying. I was thinking that at least these two remaining Arakawas will always be able to observe Sekai should she wish to show up in front of viewers and actively participating, but this scene is really telling me otherwise.
Theres always the multiple Sekais theory.Also the more boring but also plausible conclusion is that Sekai started appearing before Ami(Or communicating with her or w/e) long before she started appearing infont of Akira.We know that at least the former is right cause Ami has said so herself so its prolly that.Ami for whatever reason is more in tune with Sekai that Akira.Cause for Ami Sekai is her mother,while for Akira its his trauma given human form.

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
Talking about the supposed big thing Selebus was planning since year one...I honestly don't know how much it narrows it down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it has to do with any specific character, who is the one with the most potential to have some sort of reveal or event? it has to be something special considering it took the game years until Selebus felt now it is the suitable moment. At the very least, the event has to be almost to the level of Prime Maya going poof

Is it of emotional value? or of lore/story value? Will a character be perma killed and not reseted like Maya? Is it something to do with the Gods?

I don't know if we can narrow it down further by taking into consideration the character events next update, since most of them have other adjacent characters that could potentially make an apperance, but at least we can probably cross out: Osako, Wakana, Tsubasa, and Yuki

So what I have learned from writing all of this. Is that I have learned nothing. lol I ain't confident on any of my assumptions, it has been years since I last played chapter 1 of the game, I only played the very beginning again but because of the revamp long ago.

In any case, I hope we got more clues with future previews images & event names

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Personally i am not convinved that any of the dead people we have seen, or we have seen people speak with, or mention they speak with them, are actually those dead people. Just think of that one maya just this very update, she wasnt real. But she was still used like sock puppet. And i think the same is true for sana with her brother, or in this case sekai.

So there might be maybe some leftover from the real people that sometimes are allowed to do whatever when they are not used. A bit like Miller in the expanse. But, it seems more like their appearance is just been used to manipulate people.
I mean the three moons sort of ring a bell. But i cant place where they might have appeared before.
Third dorm wars Futaba x Nodoka writing contest.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes