Jan 1, 2024
She recently told Akira about her feelings and if I remember right hasn't seen him since so maybe she's on a drinking bender due to depression? She maybe believes there is no chance with him/love?
I mean... it might've been not that longg? Like the camping trip was after his coma and you get to still visit her in the bar, so it's pretty weird to think she's sad about him not seeing her when the bar generic events isn't locked even before the beach. Unless generic events are retconned??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I mean... it might've been not that longg? Like the camping trip was after his coma and you get to still visit her in the bar, so it's pretty weird to think she's sad about him not seeing her when the bar generic events isn't locked even before the beach. Unless generic events are retconned??
The generics are weird and it feels like those visits are rarely if ever mentioned in other events. But I was just tossing out another idea so who knows the cause.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Sel already went out of his way as far as i've seen.
Normally the PC in Akiras room was blocked because of akirasad = true.

Now we got the Bonus Animation which is on said PC.
For that Sel turned akirasad = false.

It should have happened naturally in the story with something like:
"Your state has turned from sad to normal" or the likes, like we had in the past updates.
Unless that happened and i forgot/overlooked.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Sel already went out of his way as far as i've seen.
Normally the PC in Akiras room was blocked because of akirasad = true.

Now we got the Bonus Animation which is on said PC.
For that Sel turned akirasad = false.
No, he wasn't. He just removed restriction

Code:
@@ -171,7 +175,7 @@ menu ch4morningmenu:
     "Call someone" if use_new_phone_ui == False:
         jump callmorning

-    "Use the computer" if senseisad == False:
+    "Use the computer":
         jump computer

Reactions: BlackDays

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
No, he wasn't. He just removed restriction

Code:
@@ -171,7 +175,7 @@ menu ch4morningmenu:
     "Call someone" if use_new_phone_ui == False:
         jump callmorning

-    "Use the computer" if senseisad == False:
+    "Use the computer":
         jump computer
Yeah thats right.
He removed the clause, instead of what i said "turned it false".

But i hope we can agree that he still seems to have went out of his way with that one.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
No, he just made rin & sana animation available
So he always planned to turn ALL features of the PC ON again, when he had that/those (read future) animations ready, making it dependend on a flag that reads senseisad ?

Maybe it should have been named $SelHappy = false before and $SelHappy = true, after he reigned in the additional money with the "Goals".

I hope you get my point now.

• Haha
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
So he always planned to turn ALL features of the PC ON again, when he had that/those (read future) animations ready, making it dependend on a flag that reads senseisad ?

Maybe it should have been named $SelHappy = false before and $SelHappy = true, after he reigned in the additional money with the "Goals".

I hope you get my point now.
Questionable design choices riddle this game.This is just one of many so i wouldnt get stuck on it if i were you

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes