Dc345

May 27, 2020
I don't know if I have a favorite song or anything. Just listened to Iridium by Dark Tranquility (swedish melodeath) if that's your vibe and that's a banger. If you want some less(ish) common recommendations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sweedish Melodeath? Is that car crashes and other sounds of people dying over a lofi beat in Sweeden?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So he always planned to turn ALL features of the PC ON again, when he had that/those (read future) animations ready, making it dependend on a flag that reads senseisad ?

Maybe it should have been named $SelHappy = false before and $SelHappy = true, after he reigned in the additional money with the "Goals".

I hope you get my point now.
Honestly, it never made sense to block the laptop off in the first place. The content on the laptop is all meta-level anyway, not stuff Akira is actually doing.

daagagsdgd

May 9, 2019
Through the first two chapters, Akira would always get weird around the topic of pregnancy. When Ami talks about being inseminated, Akira gets up and walks out mid-coitus. When Ayane is laying the foundation to drop news of the pregnancy on him, he threatens to push her off the roof if she talks about being pregnant again.

It was so bad that I had suspected for quite some time that the real reason the loops are happening is because Maya had told him she was pregnant with his child, and he promptly jumped off the roof, and that's the leap that starts the game. Indeed, that was the core impetus behind the entire "Maya is pregnant" theory (that and the way she eats).

The only other reason I can think of for his reaction being so visceral is that maybe Sekai was pregnant when she died. Either way, something is definitely up with the way he has such a complex about pregnancy in the first half of the game (though that aspect of his personality definitely seems to have mellowed by chapter 4)
You know, I always consider content redacted in Baby Finches as Akira suspected that he might impregnate Maya since "the last time that happened, we [forgot to do any protection]". And immediately afterwards Maya told Akira that Finches couples were often inclined to commit infanticide for more intercourses, which probably insinuated where did the Unnamed Child in Trinity III come from. I just think it's obvious. And I personally believe both Maya and Akira jumped off the rooftop at different times, as it showed in Everlasting Mercy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Silenterra

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Honestly, it never made sense to block the laptop off in the first place. The content on the laptop is all meta-level anyway, not stuff Akira is actually doing.
I don't know. Maybe he did have something planned for the pc in the future.
Didn't someone say Sel was reworking the ui?
Or something related to sleepover stuff, who knows.
I just don't think he had the animations in mind with that. For that we whould have had a $pcblocked = true i think.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes