DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just some that come to mind:
  • Delirium - Rin cuts herself.
  • Prisoner - Kirin catches Sensei and Ayane.
  • Bluejay - Makoto jumps.
  • Lifejacket - Rin cuts herself again. Molly is here this time.
  • Blackout - Tojo Ramen has a blackout. Sensei plays with his food, and it smiles back.
  • Nevermind - Ayane meets Sensei on the roof, mentions pregnancy, then there's a dark moon behind her.
  • Sisters - Niki and Noriko make Ami an honorary Nakayama.
  • Melatonin - Sana finds Sara's dildo and condoms.
  • Wither - Kaori chases a cat, ends up with Sensei, argues with Tsuneyo, then vanishes when a blackout happens.
  • Kryptonite - Touka tells Sensei he should grow up.
  • Matador - Nodoka bullies Yumi.
  • Lavender - Nodoka seduces Sensei.
  • Della - Ami breaks.
  • Stomachache - Io gets destroyed.
  • Etc.
They do tend to be bangers that aren't easy to forget. Perhaps being a single word is a sign of confidence from Sel?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.42.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 1172 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

PIXELDRAIN

Size 2075 MB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.lessonsinlove/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.27.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Well... unless it's a case of there being limitations with the KK engine, she doesn't look fucked up so maybe it's not what everyone was fearing? Maybe...
Yea I think she's most likely fine considering the fact that we already saw symptom renderings for sleep deprivation, overdose, intoxication, and high fever; and none is applied here. At least she's alive, praise fucking be.

I was gonna suggest things like Yuki falling off her bike or something, and that's why Rika is giving her some extra checks, though now I think Rika is just being Rika, being too enamored of her hot biker chick neighbor's back tattoo at the wrong time.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
"bullies"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I legit choked on my drink - DeSkel's bias is truly unmatched. Sexual assault and blackmail is everyday bullying now :ROFLMAO:
You do realize that "bullies" doesn't suddenly translate to "everyday bullying", just because you really really like Yumi, right?

'Matador' had Nodoka getting things ready, including taking Yumi's clothes, getting Sensei involved, taking a pic of them, then attempting to blackmail her.

It is bullying though, just like how it was bullying when Yumi tried to strip Futaba, way before that:
Nodoka probably was even inspired by that Event, since it made Futaba feel unsafe even while showering.

The Yumi failing at masturbating then getting cucked by Nodoka stuff, happens in 'Things That Hurt' (if it's not missed), not 'Matador'. In 'Matador' Yumi can reject being blackmailed and leave.

TLDR: You might want to pay more attention.

• Hey there
Reactions: Bingoogus

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Yea I think she's most likely fine considering the fact that we already saw symptom renderings for sleep deprivation, overdose, intoxication, and high fever; and none is applied here. At least she's alive, praise fucking be.

I was gonna suggest things like Yuki falling off her bike or something, and that's why Rika is giving her some extra checks, though now I think Rika is just being Rika, being too enamored of her hot biker chick neighbor's back tattoo at the wrong time.
I can see it now. Tattoo Orgy!!! All the hot tattoted women in one area. Yuki tattoos a pony or something on Sensei and everybody has sex. Almost made me shed a tear.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes