DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I admit that girl from Waterlogged Journal might be Himawari. But did Nodoka mention the girl in the dream have blue eyes? Or it's Makoto who dreamed on her? I don't quite remember.

The phrasing and composition suddenly reminded me of someone else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You must wake up.
Nodoka mentions the girl with blue eyes in Otoha's Chapter 2 'Breathing in Unison' Event:

Her book also seems to randomly end in a room with clocks, which seems related to that Happy Event:

Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Her book also seems to randomly end in a room with clocks, which seems related to that Happy Event:

Futaba - "You wake up in a room with clocks."
I can't help but think of the room with the clocks like the ending to the first Doctor Strange movie.
She does say in "Tick Tock Tick Tock" that it's only his stubbornness that keeps the room with the clocks as the edge of the world, rather than the end of it. Which I interpret as Akira being the one responsible for resetting everything each time it comes to an end = putting another clock on the wall to turn back time.

I guess that also kind of makes Akira a player of Dark Souls refusing to go hollow, albeit one the the most self-deprecating and misguided of them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
What the hell, did Selebus himself edit on the wiki? Cause it reads completely different from usual wiki entries and it's very much against their usual guidelines.
1724557283362.png
There's also a part talking about the person writing this being above the administrators of the wiki.
If these are true, then we have her birthday, which is on december 28. Which is also: 1724557345131.png
In which AmIOkay shows up and asks Akira if he's found the paradox yet.
Edit: Added screenshots but, seriously, check the article it has a lot of stuff.

And if Himawari was born on this day, then it was her birthday during "Untitled", and maybe on "Glued to the Sky". It also puts into perspective her saying she hasn't put on her birthday crown yet on "Arms bent back".

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
What the hell, did Selebus himself edit at the wiki? Cause it reads completely different from usual wiki entries and it's very much against their usual guidelines.
View attachment 3965059
There's also a part talking about the person writing this being above the administrators of the wiki.
If these are true, then we have her birthday, which is on december 28. Which is also: View attachment 3965060
In which AmIOkay shows up and asks Akira if he's found the paradox yet.
Edit: Added screenshots, but, seriously, check the article it has a lot of stuff.
It also looks like Himawari has done something to Onund, God of The Hole's page. I have no clue if this was there before could someone please verify.
Screenshot 2024-08-24 235000.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
It also looks like Himawari has done something to Onund, God of The Hole's page. I have no clue if this was there before could someone please verify.
View attachment 3965071
Himawari's page very much didn't exist before due to possible spoilers/unconfirmed things about her. Which is why this is so off from their guidelines. The only explanation as to why it's allowed to be there (after presumably being deleted/corrected once) is because it was Selebus himself.

Or the administrators really don't care anymore and are off the rails.

(checked the onund page, and it's completely different in every shape and form). This all reeks of Selebus, there's even a category for the posts that "she" has altered:

Last edited:

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Weird, glitchy changelogs? Himawari adding wiki entries?

Yup… This Reset’s about to be wild asf, isn’t it?

I dunno about y’all, but I really enjoy this out-of-game meta stuff that we’re able to find. Really sets the mood that something’s off and is about to happen.

Reactions: Dc345 and Moonflare

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Himawari's page very much didn't exist before due to possible spoilers/unconfirmed things about her. Which is why this is so off from their guidelines. The only explanation as to why it's allowed to be there (after presumably being deleted/corrected once) is because it was Selebus himself.

Or the administrators really don't care anymore and are off the rails.

(checked the onund page, and it's completely different in every shape and form).
Found this in the wiki channel of the discord
Screenshot 2024-08-24 235703.png
Also the kind folks in the discord added a section to wiki dedicated to Himawari's edits.
Screenshot 2024-08-25 000249.png
It looks like Himawari has only made 3 edits to the wiki so far and all of them were made on August 17th. So this ARG has been going on for about two weeks now possibly even longer if you include all the Are You Happy Here twitter posts.
Screenshot 2024-08-25 000444.png

Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Found this in the wiki channel of the discord
View attachment 3965080
Also the kind folks in the discord added a section to wiki dedicated to Himawari's edits.
View attachment 3965083
It looks like Himawari has only made 3 edits to the wiki so far and all of them were made on August 17th. So this ARG has been going on for about two weeks now possibly even longer if you include all the Are You Happy Here twitter posts.
View attachment 3965089
Selebus, that is here via fake account as we all know it, saw the repercussion on his "I said it so it's true" meme, and decided to pull an actual arg instead of just random statements and tierlists.

Thanks you Selebus, you're becoming a better Selebus.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes