Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
if youve ever been on the discord its a large echo chamber of cock sucking normies and it hasnt changed in 4 years. the only change is sillybus openly being a greedy hypocrite since he makes enough money now. i constantly redirect ppl to just be here because its all the same content for free and no shadow speak about not using the console/urm to fix the game
I have thats why i said that :3

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Made another tierlist, but this one's a question: which one has the most interesting mother/daughter dynamic?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are a couple of dead people, but well, sometimes you have a dynamic with the memory of the dead person (Chika has inherited her responsabilities for instance).

Also added Wires as a placeholder for Tsuneyo's mom cause, well, single "parent"/"god" (?). And some tinfoil hats in the end.

So, which household has the most interesting dynamic between mothers and daughters?

Edit: refined the purpose of the question.
I would say nodoka but fuck NiB so no.

Has to be either Tsuneyo or Xoanon.Also you forgor rins other mother

• Hey there
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I'm definitely leaning towards it just being Himawari/The Shapeshifter.

I'm not entirely sure why Ayane's mother would be near Sensei's house, so it seems a little random for her to be there, especially in a Niki Event that seems more about Ami, Sekai, and Sensei in particular.

It seems like Himawari, and those like her, still need to eat, and probably aren't as supernatural as they seem. Himawari in particular has been shown wanting a cafeteria:
Her having a briefcase wouldn't be all that surprising. She seems to need to move around a lot for her job, and she's someone that Sensei isn't supposed to remember, yet he tends to usually find her familiar nevertheless.

Not to mention that if Himawari is his and Ayane's kid from some alternate or future timeline, that he's not supposed to know about, then she's not exactly easy to get rid of. The red ink could also be a hint at blood relation.
As you mention transportation, I'm reminded of that one narrator that spoke about taking the train/bus/something to get from her house to his. I think it's during the monologue about "I wish I had held your hand more often" and "you're my first love", that many agreed on possibly being in the sense that it's common for a daughter to first love her father.

If she's literally taking transportation to get to her job right now, that whole monologue might be different in the sense that she's talking about the present rather than their past/future.

Edit: it also makes me even more confused in regards to the possibility of her genuinely not knowing what a reset is.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
I have believed that Ayane is Akira's "true love" but based on recent events, it feels like there is a different version of Akira where Yumi is The soulmate

Let me ask you guys a question, if you are a person, and suddenly you completely lose your memory and have to start from a checkpoint, are you the same person? If those lost memories are placed in a different body, are you that one person who died but in a different vessel? Are you two different people now?

Imagine this scenario

What if Akira has been reset many times at the same point (beginning of school year) and every time he romances a different girl, then that Akira is reset and the memory is lost somewhere. This version of Akira is now dead but exists somewhere.
Repeat this many times and now you have an Akira that has effectively built a relationship with every girl, a genuine relationship. Every Akira is technically a different person and not the same one, whilst being the same original Akira.
Repeat the resets until you hit a limit and now you have a problem; An Akira that keeps breaking.

There is a reason why I have hated Maya for so long and why I sent her to the abyss. I suspect that she has been responsible in part for Akira's memory issues and has held him hostage in some way until a version of him appeared that went for "Maya's route"

Our current Akira is on Maya's route (perhaps artificially) but is having an internal conflict because he has every memory of every route locked inside of him, he remembers loving every girl which is why in this game, we go for EVERY GIRL.

He remembers his feelings for Yumi despite not having lived them, he loves Yumi, the same way he probably loves every other girl the same, he has never lied when he said "I love you" to everyone.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You know... if we first assume that Maya Prime may not have truly been the Maya from the first loop all the way to the point where we saw her pop then i could easily see a myriad era's of different people making up the RAS with Akira, this being one of them... it's an interesting idea to imagine what those loops must've been like... also makes me wonder if there are other pairings that'd be just as interesting to contemplate...

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I have believed that Ayane is Akira's "true love" but based on recent events, it feels like there is a different version of Akira where Yumi is The soulmate

Let me ask you guys a question, if you are a person, and suddenly you completely lose your memory and have to start from a checkpoint, are you the same person? If those lost memories are placed in a different body, are you that one person who died but in a different vessel? Are you two different people now?

Imagine this scenario

What if Akira has been reset many times at the same point (beginning of school year) and every time he romances a different girl, then that Akira is reset and the memory is lost somewhere. This version of Akira is now dead but exists somewhere.
Repeat this many times and now you have an Akira that has effectively built a relationship with every girl, a genuine relationship. Every Akira is technically a different person and not the same one, whilst being the same original Akira.
Repeat the resets until you hit a limit and now you have a problem; An Akira that keeps breaking.

There is a reason why I have hated Maya for so long and why I sent her to the abyss. I suspect that she has been responsible in part for Akira's memory issues and has held him hostage in some way until a version of him appeared that went for "Maya's route"

Our current Akira is on Maya's route (perhaps artificially) but is having an internal conflict because he has every memory of every route locked inside of him, he remembers loving every girl which is why in this game, we go for EVERY GIRL.

He remembers his feelings for Yumi despite not having lived them, he loves Yumi, the same way he probably loves every other girl the same, he has never lied when he said "I love you" to everyone.
This is an interesting theory but i want to draw your attention to something that Maya said.A very small number of Akiras have managed to last until winter and NO ONE has survived past it.We are the first version of ourselves to survive this much and it happened because other people helped us.So Sensei suddenly going for other girls routes is possible since this is completely uncharted terittory.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
Oct 1, 2023
This is an interesting theory but i want to draw your attention to something that Maya said.A very small number of Akiras have managed to last until winter and NO ONE has survived past it.We are the first version of ourselves to survive this much and it happened because other people helped us.So Sensei suddenly going for other girls routes is possible since this is completely uncharted terittory.
Don't forget that this is uncharted territory for her only, not for Akira.
Who knows for how long these resets have been going before Maya became the overseer of the resets.
As a matter of fact, who knows if these characters are supposed to go into rotations of "not being resettable" and we just happened to play during Maya's turn, she got completely reset and now AYANE is the overseer of resets. We dont know anything

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Don't forget that this is uncharted territory for her only, not for Akira.
Who knows for how long these resets have been going before Maya became the overseer of the resets.
As a matter of fact, who knows if these characters are supposed to go into rotations of "not being resettable" and we just happened to play during Maya's turn, she got completely reset and now AYANE is the overseer of resets. We dont know anything
No it is uncharted terittory for both.For maya because no sensei has even come this far and for sensei since as maya said he has never survived this long OR if he has and Maya doesnt rember it he also doesnt rember it so eh.

Im just saying that making a whole theory of a "What if" scenario is kinda far fetched.

Oct 1, 2023
No it is uncharted terittory for both.For maya because no sensei has even come this far and for sensei since as maya said he has never survived this long OR if he has and Maya doesnt rember it he also doesnt rember it so eh.

Im just saying that making a whole theory of a "What if" scenario is kinda far fetched.
You can't just confidently say that my theory is wrong based on one thing Maya said and then ignore that she herself also doubted whether she was at the beginning of the reset loops.
So, it LITERALLY is uncharted territory for HER ONLY, but we dont know if this is something that has already happened to Akira before or not.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
You can't just confidently say that my theory is wrong based on one thing Maya said and then ignore that she herself also doubted whether she was at the beginning of the reset loops.
So, it LITERALLY is uncharted territory for HER ONLY, but we dont know if this is something that has already happened to Akira before or not.
No no im not disregarding your theory based on Mayas words.Its just that the whole theory is operating on a "What if" scenario.Its far too strech-y for me thats all.

Reactions: LessonsInDissonance

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Update: It looks like this was a blink and you'll miss event because the progress tracker is back to normal. And update 0.7 has disappeared from the progress tracker(or was never there in the first place haven't scrolled up there in a minute.)
Update #2: It looks like Update 0.45 has also disappeared.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes