barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I usually find them by setting the filters I want, making sure to filter off Abandoned and On Hold, and skipping directly to the end. If it's missing both of those tags but hasn't been updated in over a year, it's probably in promotional jail.
I should also add -- the rules being broken are not things like Rule 7 (those just get deleted). They're things like "creating sock puppet accounts to review-bomb similar games or post fake reviews on your own games" or "intentionally give the mods as many headaches as possible"

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Imagine being Touka

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, I think Touka is going to surprise quite a few people. She's one of the most mentally and physically impressive girls in class (And I don't just mean because of her boobies). I'm expecting her to be around the level of Chika and Niki, tbh. She seems to think only Miku (out of the class) could challenge her athletically.

chronox42

May 1, 2020
The tragedy, with regard to Touka, is the apparent mismatch between what she and Sensei are looking for in each other. She indicates pretty clearly that she's sexually submissive, but Akira seems to see her as more and more a motherly figure.

I hope they can work this out when the time to use Chika's advice finally comes, ideally in a way that involves Touka being tied up and dominated.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
The tragedy, with regard to Touka, is the apparent mismatch between what she and Sensei are looking for in each other. She indicates pretty clearly that she's sexually submissive, but Akira seems to see her as more and more a motherly figure.

I hope they can work this out when the time to use Chika's advice finally comes, ideally in a way that involves Touka being tied up and dominated.
I don't think Akira is looking for a motherly figure in a sexual sense. He's looking for emotional support, sex is a very different thing for him. In fact, just calling him "Aki-kun" during sex is enough to make him slip. My guess is that he'll ravage Touka same as anyone else and save the motherly stuff for after the sex.

One way or the other I think she'll be very satisfied (also she might surprise you in terms of being sexually submissive, she just doesn't have any experience and might discover another side to herself since she's already headstrong outside of it).

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022

I feel like Akira appreciates her motherly tendencies when he is instinctively looking for comfort and safety in a non-sexual way, like he did when he felt the reset coming.
But I don't see that as an issue for her, I very much see Akira able to still pound her senseless and dominate her sexually.
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if we were to see a remake of the Akira x Chika arf arf scene with Touka on her own or her mother's bed. Probably minus the cosplay.

GSwole

May 1, 2023
There is no way he doesnt want normalfags to interact with the game when he has a discord.Thats just quality control 101,never and i mean never get a discord server for your project/s
if youve ever been on the discord its a large echo chamber of cock sucking normies and it hasnt changed in 4 years. the only change is sillybus openly being a greedy hypocrite since he makes enough money now. i constantly redirect ppl to just be here because its all the same content for free and no shadow speak about not using the console/urm to fix the game

Oct 1, 2023
if youve ever been on the discord its a large echo chamber of cock sucking normies and it hasnt changed in 4 years. the only change is sillybus openly being a greedy hypocrite since he makes enough money now. i constantly redirect ppl to just be here because its all the same content for free and no shadow speak about not using the console/urm to fix the game
I like this guy

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Ehm... but why do you have Selebus pfp now lol?

TBone9

Apr 6, 2023
I agree it's extremely hypocritical
"This underage girl is okay and I'll jerk off to her but this other one is more underage so I am going to make a fit and preach about morality, even tho I knew it was coming from miles away and technically we already saw it before with a boy but since it's a boy but not a girl I guess it's slightly better in my invisible morality scale"
Also, along those same lines: "This portrayal is OK, because all this is just fiction and computer rendering and no real people are involved, but this other portrayal is morally wrong because reasons."

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes