barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Given that the game is set in 2020 and Japan's age of consent was 13 until 2022, you can lift most of the charges - also we finally found out why the game is set in Japan and in 2020, I'm onto you, Selebus :ROFLMAO:
Put those charges back down.

Japan's prefectures have the right to set their own age of consent, and every single one of them has done so. The lowest of those is 16,and those have all been in place for quite some time.

So while, on paper, 13 was legal until 2022, in matter of fact it was very much illegal in every prefecture. So yeah, Akira's been committing some crimes.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

Japan's prefectures have the right to set their own age of consent, and every single one of them has done so. The lowest of those is 16,and those have all been in place for quite some time.

So while, on paper, 13 was legal until 2022, in matter of fact it was very much illegal in every prefecture. So yeah, Akira's been committing some crimes.
Your Honor, please disregard on the grounds of speculation:

In the event of lack of prefectural specific age of consent, the national standard will be used, as is the case of Kumon-mi, given that Selebus does not even remember Rika most of the time, much less create specific laws for the simulated city they live in.

Furthermore, the prosecution hasn't passed the japanese bar exam or has a temporary license. Neither have I, but the girl with blue eyes that told me these facts in a dream said she did.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

In the event of lack of prefectural specific age of consent, the national standard will be used, as is the case of Kumon-mi, given that Selebus does not even remember Rika most of the time, much less create specific laws for the simulated city they live in.

Furthermore, the prosecution hasn't passed the japanese bar exam or has a temporary license. Neither have I, but the girl with blue eyes that told me these facts in a dream said she did.
You and I both know that the real reason Akira isn't in jail already is because any cop that would be sent to arrest has already been drafted into the space war. As have all the judges and prosecutors.

Convenient, that.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You and I both know that the real reason Akira isn't in jail already is because any cop that would be sent to arrest has already been drafted into the space war. As have all the judges and prosecutors.

Convenient, that.
It's almost as if the world had been tailored/centered around as to not disrupt the progress of Akira towards the objective of [...]

The speculation that subsequently took place has been redacted as it provides no useful information and has been deemed useless by the entities currently residing in Kumon-mi. Please be advised that this is in everyone's best interest, as figuring things out prematurely would result in the factory resetting of several affiliated characters. Please continue to enjoy Lessons in Love in its purest form as you grow closer to Akira Arakawa and his many companions. What happens near the ocean stays in the sand. Be content that you already figured out Himawari's name and stop being too smart for your own good.

Reactions: crustlord12

derekthered56

May 30, 2018

Note that Makoto was somehow able to get a marriage license and talks as if she wouldn't get turned away for her age or lack of parental consent. Kumon-Mi is apparently especially lax in this regard.

Dc345

May 27, 2020

Convenient, that.
Or Ayane is the future prime minister of Kumon-mi and somehow her laws traveled back in time to exonerate Sensei of any wrong doing.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Guys, we're almost at the next update. Time for predictions/hopes, what are you most looking for/dreading in update 0.43?

I really want to see Wakana in this update, I'd like for them to have broken up already, but it wouldn't make sense not to farm their breakup process from a narrative angle.

Nevertheless, one can hope - and we'll see younger goth chick!

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Guys, we're almost at the next update. Time for predictions/hopes, what are you most looking for/dreading in update 0.43?

I really want to see Wakana in this update, I'd like for them to have broken up already, but it wouldn't make sense not to farm their breakup process from a narrative angle.

To have a scene with Makoto that is not skipped. Ha!

Will anything interesting happen in the Karin event?

Same with Chika and Yumi event, please be good!

For sure something more to happen with Akira and Wakana.

I love Sara so just looking forward to seeing her.

Still wondering if Yuki is depressed over her feelings for Akira so hope we get answers on her absence.

Scared for Chinami! Please be safe and stay adorable.

Would love for more progress with Touka.

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017

If were getting it this update, is the Touka x Yasu threesome going to be the first dorm pairing threesome in the VN so far? We had plenty of threesomes already in the story with students but Selly promised those dorm pairing threesomes specifically but i dont think we had a single one of those yet. This might actually be the first one and I wouldn't have expected Yasu/Touka to be the first.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
If were getting it this update, is the Touka x Yasu threesome going to be the first dorm pairing threesome in the VN so far? We had plenty of threesomes already in the story with students but Selly promised those dorm pairing threesomes specifically but i dont think we had a single one of those yet. This might actually be the first one and I wouldn't have expected Yasu/Touka to be the first.
That money milking stuff isn't cannon.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
To have a scene with Makoto that is not skipped. Ha!

Will anything interesting happen in the Karin event?

Same with Chika and Yumi event, please be good!

For sure something more to happen with Akira and Wakana.

I love Sara so just looking forward to seeing her.

Still wondering if Yuki is depressed over her feelings for Akira so hope we get answers on her absence.

Scared for Chinami! Please be safe and stay adorable.

Would love for more progress with Touka.
The Makoto skipping is a real problem :ROFLMAO:

Man, I forgot about Yuki! Hope she hasn't fallen back into her addiction. I'd love for it to be about Akira or Yumi, now would be a good time for her to be someone Yumi could air her thoughts about Chika and Akira.

Tommykjohnson1990

Jul 23, 2023

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
What If Akira Arakawa Was Charged For His Crimes In Game????
  • Fucking Haruka in the open- public lewdness
  • Nude pictures from/of Ami, Kirin, Makoto, Otoha, Miku, Chika, Sana, Uta, and Noriko- CP (Don't know how the mods would take to the whole word)
  • Fucking girls under the age of consent in Japan- Statutory Rape
The only girl that wouldn't catch him a case is Chika because she is 16 I believe.
There may be a slew of other charges that I missed but I wouldn't know because I'm not a lawyer.

He's exonerated because the game is set in 2020 :cautious:
This is where I remember that, for better or worse, the age of consent in Japan is (iirc) 14.

He’s still a douche, as he’d be the first to admit, and deserves whatever he gets — not least for having sexual relationships with students, whatever their age.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018

I stand corrected. Happily.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PhiloPhilo
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes