Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Guys, we're almost at the next update. Time for predictions/hopes, what are you most looking for/dreading in update 0.43?

I really want to see Wakana in this update, I'd like for them to have broken up already, but it wouldn't make sense not to farm their breakup process from a narrative angle.

Nevertheless, one can hope - and we'll see younger goth chick!
I want Makoto to clearly talk about her feelings and what she intends to do with them

I want Osako and Wakana to inch closer to breaking up

I want the Chika mental breakdown arc to start(Although judging from the discord image it doesnt seem like it)

Finally i really want my theory about Yuki rebounding to be true

EDIT:Nvm speed read.Anyways i fear that we will have another instance of a "build up" update like the previous one where multiple seeds will be planted but i wont be able to see them grow until like May.Other than that i fear that Sel will actually NOT commit the the Wakana x Osako breakup.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
"Why kill those who have ceased been human?"

"Why forsake those who have lost their way?"

Reminds me of a debate about the death sentence ngl
I interpret the whole conversation as being about the gods' views on the simulation. There are other important bits:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or they were just talking about chickens.

Furthermore, on birds (and what aramaug was talking about the other day):
Her own reflection is her only enemy inside the walls of her own replica of heaven, at the place everyone ends up when the rest of the roads have been plucked. Where one cries about everything that hurts so much.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You can legally marry your cousin or aunt or niece in my country. There is no law that specifically bans this type of marriage. But most people will disapprove of this decision.
I know the inverse is obviously implied but i found it amusing to imagine only lesbian marriages are allowed for incest in your country, no uncles or nephews allowed.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I know the inverse is obviously implied but i found it amusing to imagine only lesbian marriages are allowed for incest in your country, no uncles or nephews allowed.
I mean, that would certainly erase any genetic issue involving incest.

Adding to it, I find it weird marriage between cousins even has social stigma. Obviously it's not recommended in terms of genetics, but generally a cousin is raised in another household, there's no real sibling connection there, it's just some other person. Additionally, that was pretty much the norm throughout a good portion of human history and it's still common in small towns.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I mean, that would certainly erase any genetic issue involving incest.

Adding to it, I find it weird marriage between cousins even has social stigma. Obviously it's not recommended in terms of genetics, but generally a cousin is raised in another household, there's no real sibling connection there, it's just some other person. Additionally, that was pretty much the norm throughout a good portion of human history and it's still common in small towns.
One tinfoil theory is that incest of any degree is frowned upon due to its origins stemming from such putrid places.

What i mean is that,aside as you said the obvious genetic concerns incest was either something that arrogant "pureblooded" aristocrats that abused the common man did or something that the hillbillys did back at their farms.So no matter how you slice it not only does it have a genetic problem but also an age-old social stigma.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
One tinfoil theory is that incest of any degree is frowned upon due to its origins stemming from such putrid places.

What i mean is that,aside as you said the obvious genetic concerns incest was either something that arrogant "pureblooded" aristocrats that abused the common man did or something that the hillbillys did back at their farms.So no matter how you slice it not only does it have a genetic problem but also an age-old social stigma.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.
I mean, ultimately you're right, as the stigma exists. I just never got it myself. Maybe it's a me thing.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I mean, ultimately you're right, as the stigma exists. I just never got it myself. Maybe it's a me thing.
I believe that a lot of people are actually indifferent to incest and are only so vocal about their "disagreement" it of simply because of the stigma it carries.I mean i could easily see it being normalized if there was no genetical concerns,but other than that nah i agree with you.

*Ahem*Now speaking of incest(Yes i know quite smooth of me).Since the question of Amis real father is techically still up in the air(Although i will die by the hill that Akira is her real father) i wonder how the people around him will react when they found out that,no in fact Ami isnt just a teenage girl with no target for her hormones/fantasies but she in fact has an insectual relationship with her uncle/father? and it has been going on for quite some time.Because to my memory the only one that knows is Noriko(Oh my poor baby...) and maybe uta and io figured that SOMETHING is going on since they broke into his room.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I believe that a lot of people are actually indifferent to incest and are only so vocal about their "disagreement" it of simply because of the stigma it carries.I mean i could easily see it being normalized if there was no genetical concerns,but other than that nah i agree with you.

*Ahem*Now speaking of incest(Yes i know quite smooth of me).Since the question of Amis real father is techically still up in the air(Although i will die by the hill that Akira is her real father) i wonder how the people around him will react when they found out that,no in fact Ami isnt just a teenage girl with no target for her hormones/fantasies but she in fact has an insectual relationship with her uncle/father? and it has been going on for quite some time.Because to my memory the only one that knows is Noriko(Oh my poor baby...) and maybe uta and io figured that SOMETHING is going on since they broke into his room.
Well, technically it's been going for a couple of months at most (for everyone not on RAS). Ayane is down(ish) for a threesome based on their last conversation, I'm not sure if New Maya knows, and Noriko kind of accepts it because she rationalizes it as being part of their shared trauma. Tbh that's probably the way Niki will go down as well if/when she finds out.

The thing about Ami/Akira incest is that it's very softened by Sekai's death, and either the perception/reality (depending on bad/good uncle) of Ami being the one pushing for it. Girl gets traumatized by her parents' death and eventually tries to nail down her father/uncle through sexual means as she feels other girls are trying to steal him from her (when he's the only thing she has left).

All that is amplified by the fact that Ami had to grow up taking care of Akira and had no real parent figure since she was a kid = she doesn't know any bettter. It's easy to cut Ami a lot of slack.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
EDIT:Nvm speed read.Anyways i fear that we will have another instance of a "build up" update like the previous one where multiple seeds will be planted but i wont be able to see them grow until like May.

Absolutely going to be this, but at least some payoff during Halloween. I'd guess that's why Halloween had to be split up into 2 updates. I'm hoping shit is happening and it just got too big. That means this month has to mostly be setup. Even the Chinami hurt preview seems to imply she won't be done this update, and her facing actual danger would fit a big reset happening Halloween update.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
that family reunion's gonna be so fuckin awkward.

"yeah, she's my niece and i'm boning her".
And previously: "damn bro, you've made a fine daughter there, mind if i slide my dick into her pussy for a bit?"

I can just imagine the horror on the father's face and the violent rage that begins to build in him as he prepares to murder his brother.

fasoaga

Jul 24, 2017
And previously: "damn bro, you've made a fine daughter there, mind if i slide my dick into her pussy for a bit?"

I can just imagine the horror on the father's face and the violent rage that begins to build in him as he prepares to murder his brother.
Isn't that the whole point with meeting with your girlfriend's parents?
"Sex was so awesome that i decided to meet the source material."

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Isn't that the whole point with meeting with your girlfriend's parents?
"Sex was so awesome that i decided to meet the source material."
Or...fuck the source material.

The 'Sensei Fucked My Mom Squad' potential members:
  • Ami
  • Himawari
  • Makoto
  • Rin
  • Sana
  • Touka (and Tsukasa)
  • Yumi
  • Etc
Sorry, Chika, Kaori, Miku, Molly, etc...

Rin's probably not gonna like the future:
Unless that's one of her kinks...?

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes