ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
I can't see how it would be cathartic, given that people giving up on him is what Akira is going for from the start. Everyone giving up on him would be the expected result, if it happened everyone would be like "no shit" :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unrelated, but a random thought: aramaug especially, given that Himawari likes rain, and that the narrator that talks about the gate being built seems to dislike it, what if the gate narrator is Maya, and the Narrator Maya is talking about him leaving their old reality by jumping? Cause, get this, maybe when he jumped, he actually slipped.
A lot of this is based on Himawari liking rain, but it also counts if we assume the narrator is Himawari, as my random thought is primarily about him jumping from the roof = slipping. Doesn't really matter who's the narrator on that one.
Well everyone either doesn't care or just lets him get away with it. In fact, no one has "given up on him" since they all keep their relationships with him and think he can get better, and don't try to seriously call him out. The story also doesn't seem to want to give him any true consequences for what he's doing either. Oh, boo hoo the kid that he groomed to be his sex toy lost all her memories and now he's feeling SAD. Like what

>the child rapist gets all his relationships ruined and ends up alone and (hopefully) arrested
Yes, this is not only the expected route, but the correct route unless the story wants to devolve into some pedophile apologist nonsense.

Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
Yes, this is not only the expected route, but the correct route unless the story wants to devolve into some pedophile apologist nonsense.
That outcome would be too boring for the amount of effort that's gone into LiL. I don't see treating the situation more open mindedly as taking an apologist route either, but instead just looking at the elements and character relations that make sense in the setting.

No one in the game is only what they appear on the surface. Hidden traumas and insecurities need inspection and resolution. Since this process is more interesting, it is this that I expect is the real route of the story. That isn't necessarily people's first instinct though. As such, I'm glad Selebus found a uncensored platform, since he can actually make a story that considers interesting things instead of defaulting to the standard.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Thanks for clearing that up for us Makoto, so the letter T was for Time all along :ROFLMAO: No Sekai/Teacher to be seen here.

Unless it's three Ts... First is for Time, second is for Trees (Wires is the second god), third is for Three (Pareidolia is the third god) - yeah, that one is busted as well. Interesting that there are four Ts in that sentence as well but only three of them are given meaning - okay, enough tinfoil.

Jokes aside, I already kind of predicted that, but it's good that Makoto will not only have some time for her but will finally be able to discuss the supernatural stuff with Akira cause she's a smart person and that hasn't been really been put to work in regards to reset topics.

Also, from the last RAS meeting, her attitude of "I'll just wait since I can't change anything" doesn't cut it anymore since Akira could be the next one being wiped. High hopes for her events.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Unless it's three Ts... First is for Time, second is for Trees (Wires is the second god), third is for Three (Pareidolia is the third god) - yeah, that one is busted as well. Interesting that there are four Ts in that sentence as well but only three of them are given meaning - okay, enough tinfoil.
Tinfoil, officially the fourth God.

Eventually, we'll meet Tsuneyo's father, whose name will also begin with a T.

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
That outcome would be too boring for the amount of effort that's gone into LiL. I don't see treating the situation more open mindedly as taking an apologist route either, but instead just looking at the elements and character relations that make sense in the setting.

No one in the game is only what they appear on the surface. Hidden traumas and insecurities need inspection and resolution. Since this process is more interesting, it is this that I expect is the real route of the story. That isn't necessarily people's first instinct though. As such, I'm glad Selebus found a uncensored platform, since he can actually make a story that considers interesting things instead of defaulting to the standard.
"See, I'm different from all the other pedos! I have trauma and issues. I shouldn't go to jail because I'm a "special" pedophile!"

• Haha
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
>the child rapist gets all his relationships ruined and ends up alone and (hopefully) arrested
Arrested for what exactly? The only crime Akira is guilty of is having sex with Maya, and that is still highly uncertain as to what exactly happened. Obviously I'm not condoning it, but the only way for Akira to get arrested for that is if Maya came forward to the police and yeah, in no way shape or form is that ever going to happen in any reality.

Everything that happens in this game is inside the resets, and therefore a gray area that blends reality with imagination. Unless there's a "reset police" there are no legal repercussions to what's happening. Of course there's a limit to speculation as there are many things that are a mystery - but given the kind of half of the story we have so far, this is a big examination of the psyque of these people through a dream-like narrative in which everyone involved is awake in a shared dream, rather than real real life. Furthermore, I don't see it as an apology discourse, in fact it's quite often a condemnation.

Last edited:

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
Arrested for what exactly? The only crime Akira is guilty for is having sex with Maya, and that is still highly uncertain as to what exactly happened. Obviously I'm not condoning it, but the only way for Akira to get arrested for that is if Maya came forward to the police and yeah, in no way shape or form is that ever going to happen in any reality.

Everything that happens in this game is inside the resets, and therefore a gray area that blends reality with imagination. Unless there's a "reset police" there are no legal repercussions to what's happening. Of course there's a limit to speculation as there are many things that are a mystery - but given the kind of half of the story we have so far, this is a big examination of the psyque of these people through a dream-like narrative in which everyone involved is awake in a shared dream, rather than real real life. Furthermore, I don't see it as an apology discourse, in fact it's quite often a condemnation.
Didn't Akira rape Molly or we finna ignore that and act like some supernatural shit did it.

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Didn't Akira rape Molly or we finna ignore that and act like some supernatural shit did it.
If your interpretation of the Molly event is that there was no supernatural element to it then we have some base-level differences as to the interpretation of the game :ROFLMAO: Dude was being plagued by Pareidolia masquerading as Wires, at the same time as he was being urged by an entity that was presumably Sekai, given repeated patterns of speech/thought he showed with later interactions with her.

But regardless, if Akira was to be arrested by the Molly event, that wouldn't even matter, because then he'd be arrested by at least half of the events of this game. As Sekai says, every sexual interaction he has with his students is potentially rape.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
If your interpretation of the Molly event is that there was no supernatural element to it then we have some base-level differences as to the interpretation of the game :ROFLMAO: Dude was being plagued by Pareidolia masquerading as Wires, at the same time as he was being urged by an entity that was presumably Sekai, given repeated patterns of speech/thought he showed with later interactions with her.

But regardless, if Akira was to be arrested by the Molly event, that wouldn't even matter, because then he'd be arrested by at least half of the events of this game.
... then promptly released by either Touka or the blondie (forgot her name) ...
... or reset'll just get him out or something ...

Reactions: Moonflare

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

But regardless, if Akira was to be arrested by the Molly event, that wouldn't even matter, because then he'd be arrested by at least half of the events of this game. As Sekai says, every sexual interaction he has with his students is potentially rape.
*technically rape*
Also banging your neice is very illegal

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Arrested for what exactly?
What If Akira Arakawa Was Charged For His Crimes In Game????
  • Fucking Haruka in the open- public lewdness
  • Nude pictures from/of Ami, Kirin, Makoto, Otoha, Miku, Chika, Sana, Uta, and Noriko- CP (Don't know how the mods would take to the whole word)
  • Fucking girls under the age of consent in Japan- Statutory Rape
The only girl that wouldn't catch him a case is Chika because she is 16 I believe.
There may be a slew of other charges that I missed but I wouldn't know because I'm not a lawyer.

He's exonerated because the game is set in 2020 :cautious:

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
*technically rape*
Also banging your neice is very illegal
Yes, I meant to say potential myself, she indeed does say technically.
What If Akira Arakawa Was Charged For His Crimes In Game????
  • Fucking Haruka in the open- public lewdness
  • Nude pictures from/of Ami, Kirin, Makoto, Otoha, Miku, Chika, Sana, Uta, and Noriko- CP (Don't know how the mods would take to the whole word)
  • Fucking girls under the age of consent in Japan- Statutory Rape
The only girl that wouldn't catch him a case is Chika because she is 16 I believe.
There may be a slew of other charges that I missed but I wouldn't know because I'm not a lawyer.
Given that the game is set in 2020 and Japan's age of consent was 13 until 2022, you can lift most of the charges - also we finally found out why the game is set in Japan and in 2020, I'm onto you, Selebus :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Yes, I meant to say potential myself, she indeed does say technically.

Given that the game is set in 2020 and Japan's age of consent was 13 until 2022, you can lift most of the charges - also we finally found out why the game is set in Japan and in 2020, I'm onto you, Selebus :ROFLMAO:
Sel you sick bastard.... It's smart but its also disgusting. I praise but also despise your smarts.

• Haha
Reactions: Muk_king

Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
If Ami is his biological daughter no. But if he were to adopt her then he can marry her a do the lewd acts to her.
(I need to to scrub my search history before I end up on the most wanted list)
Certain parties are pleased with this information.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes