Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
If I have someone fix a pipe in my house, I am a part of the process insofar that I payed/had them do it. But I wouldn't go saying that I fixed the pipe just because I stood there watching them do it. Maybe it's open to interpretation and being able to see yourself as part of it is a requirement to enjoy being cucked idk. I can't.

Edit: Another very real case of someone that accepts/seeks cucking is a business agreement sort of, there is a significative amount of people out there that'd rather have someone else take care of their partner's sexual needs so they don't have to - and either completely accept it, or pretend to not know about the cheating. Which is also insane to me, but I try not to judge.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If I have someone fix a pipe in my house, I am a part of the process insofar that I payed/had them do it. But I wouldn't go saying that I fixed the pipe just because I stood there watching them do it. Maybe it's open to interpretation and being able to see yourself as part of it is a requirement to enjoy being cucked idk. I can't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

Edit: Another very real case of someone that accepts/seeks cucking is a business agreement sort of, there is a significative amount of people out there that'd rather have someone else take care of their partner's sexual needs so they don't have to - and either completely accept it, or pretend to not know about the cheating. Which is also insane to me, but I try not to judge.
Just accept that degenerates exist among us and move on smh.Or as the buddha himself once said:

"Get cucked!"

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
1724965547060.png

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Know what would be fun for a Halloween reset puzzle? A murder-mystery. Girls have died to begin with between resets. I guess there aren't enough girls who could possibly be killers, but who knows? Enough of them could have motives, and all of them are capable of being possessed. It could definitely be made to be lore-heavy.
As someone who loves both the Reset puzzles and a good mystery, I really hope something like this happens.

The red herring is Tsuneyo, and Futaba is the true killer btw. Perhaps her experience in the TSS world and the explanation by Nodoka was too much for her mind to handle all at once. She seemed fine in the moment, but what about after processing everything?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Prince Ami when it comes to getting cucked, from last update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you can't beat them or join them...make them very uncomfortable, lmao.
Okay, one, I laughed out loud again on the light sticks :ROFLMAO:

But more importantly, that's very different from basic cucking imo, that's more of Prince Ami asserting dominance. "Since they're gonna cheat on me anyway, I'll 'accept' it so that I become part of it at the very least".

She's likely aiming to be a harem matron, first wife, or something like that.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes