Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Finishing up my last update replay and got to this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From the look on Maya's eyes I don't think that's prime (that we got to know), but rather the original Maya (before the resets). I'm thinking this actually happened, and Akira remembered her being there instead of Sana.

As to the name, that's a good question. It was only recently that they were talking about asking him, I think? Crap, might have to replay the last updates in the next two days.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
From the look on Maya's eyes I don't think that's prime (that we got to know), but rather the original Maya (before the resets). I'm thinking this actually happened, and Akira remembered her being there instead of Sana.

As to the name, that's a good question. It was only recently that they were talking about asking him, I think? Crap, might have to replay the last updates in the next two days.
Thats interesting. I took her for Prime due to the story and outfit but you could be totally right that its an even deeper memory. Not sure if I like that or not since I am attached to Prime. Its very hard to let her go.

If you find out or remember something about the name drop let me know, she uses it several times in that last event and Imani never questions it but keeps up with Senpai. I lean towards this being an error, I don't feel I am forgetting him telling Rika or her finding out on screen. I will need to replay this event when 43 drops. I wont be able to play till Monday morning, which is fine cause you or another awesome person will lay out the event order by then. :)

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I'm bored. Please entertain me.
I'd even go with some offtopic stuff since it's still about two days for next update and i think this thread can take it.
And no, no ppgirls pics please. I say this, knowing one, or two, might come up with some pics on that matter just to spite me, erm... or others :D

Just some light topic, non political though.
Got a thing for animes and music among others.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I'm bored. Please entertain me.
I'd even go with some offtopic stuff since it's still about two days for next update and i think this thread can take it.
And no, no ppgirls pics please. I say this, knowing one, or two, might come up with some pics on that matter just to spite me, erm... or others :D

Just some light topic, non political though.
Got a thing for animes and music among others.
Ok just hear me out,

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Ok just hear me out,
Yeah, i guess Moyo is too cool for that.
Also, that one is kinda on topic.

I thought some non LIL throwing around might add some nice diversion.
Like what kind of animes do people here watch? What music do people here like?

We always have a ton of theories coming up here.
But it feels kind of stalling so close to a next update.
So why not skip that for once?

Dec 18, 2020
I thought some non LIL throwing around might add some nice diversion.
Like what kind of animes do people here watch? What music do people here like?

We always have a ton of theories coming up here.
But it feels kind of stalling so close to a next update.
So why not skip that for once?
Like listening some J-rock and J-pop in general. Sakurazaka46 for example.
Like watching some romcoms, comedies, etc.

Reactions: BlackDays

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
They don't know his name right? Am I forgetting something or is this an error? Some kind of world change thing that happened during the weird beach event?
No you didn’t miss anything. I went back the whole Ch4 and several relevant characters’ events as soon as I caught it, but I found nothing about Akira or a certain third person revealing that name to Rika.

Considering the fact the same happened to Osako as well (she referred to him as Sensei in In Regard to Peony, but used the name Akira by the end of foursome, and no one batted an eye), I am guessing that his name has become a common but untold knowledge amongst the dive bar friend group off screen, presumably during his coma. Rika/Osako simply learned it from Imani/Wakana, as I can’t imagine the former two just knew it the whole time somehow or decided to do thorough searches on their own after he was bedridden.

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Like listening some J-rock and J-pop in general. Sakurazaka46 for example.
Like watching some romcoms, comedies, etc.
Sakurazaka46 aren't contributing to any anime ost's, are they?. While listening to it i wouldn't be surprised if they do.
I'm not really versed in east asian music, like the x.pop things outside of ost's, like "Myth and Roid", " Yōko Kanno" etc.

Romcom's/Comedies often provide some nice to watch material.
I do like to watch Rom-,Comedies.

I listen
Also this:
People like i, know and like "Bloody Roots!" :cool:

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
No you didn’t miss anything. I went back the whole Ch4 and several relevant characters’ events as soon as I caught it, but I found nothing about Akira or a certain third person revealing that name to Rika.

Considering the fact the same happened to Osako as well (she referred to him as Sensei in In Regard to Peony, but used the name Akira by the end of foursome, and no one batted an eye), I am guessing that his name has become a common but untold knowledge amongst the dive bar friend group off screen, presumably during his coma. Rika/Osako simply learned it from Imani/Wakana, as I can’t imagine the former two just knew it the whole time somehow or decided to do thorough searches on their own after he was bedridden.
I'm leaning this way too, that they just naturally found out through talking with the rest of their group. That being said, people learning his real name has always been a bit of an important moment in their interactions with him, so this feels a bit cheap..

It's a shame he's no longer here nor on good terms with any of the community because it would be nice to know if it was a minor mistake or intended. That being said, it would require Sel to acknowledge the fact he can make mistakes and I feel like his head has gotten a bit too big for that with his discord of sycophants. Shame.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Finishing up my last update replay and got to this:

I would like to treat Sel with good faith here and try to strongman his position but no.I believe that Sel is just cocky and he has started to make mistakes(Take for example this or back in the dorm wars where Nodoka wanted to flex on Io using with the Ethanol question and plenty other ones that im too stupid to catch since i havent replayed the game yet).

In short i stand by my opinion that discord is a mistake and in this case Sels ego has grown a bit too much due to his discord members being worm-like bootlickers.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022

If true what a huge let down. When Akira and Wakana had dinner back in Ch3, I at the time thought it was a great opportunity for him to tell her and was really bummed it didn't happen. And now for it to just be causally known, lame. I bet Sel would say its obvious Wakana found it out during her research. I wonder why she still calls him Arakawa?

I totally missed it being mentioned after the foursome, and the first time I played 42.

Also, didn't the bar unlock after the foursome?

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I would like to treat Sel with good faith here and try to strongman his position but no.I believe that Sel is just cocky and he has started to make mistakes(Take for example this or back in the dorm wars where Nodoka wanted to flex on Io using with the Ethanol question and plenty other ones that im too stupid to catch since i havent replayed the game yet).

In short i stand by my opinion that discord is a mistake and in this case Sels ego has grown a bit too much due to his discord members being worm-like bootlickers.
I had nothing against him doing the care packages, that said, DRM aside.
It was an ok decision to honor his patrons in a business way of thinking.

But him crawling on his knees and begging for moony, for the bonus anims, which are kinda bland, if not stock, feels like he tanked at the stock market or something worse and needs the money.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I had nothing against him doing the care packages, that said, DRM aside.
It was an ok decision to honor his patrons in a business way of thinking.

But him crawling on his knees and begging for moony, for the bonus anims, which are kinda bland, if not stock, feels like he tanked at the stock market or something worse and needs the money.
I enjoyed the care packages. My favorite parts were the love journal that we have waited I think over a year for a new part, and the character info sheets. + the beach Maya screen I still use as my main one. I like the outfits as well.

Yeah the new bonus aminations have really frustrated me since he hasn't delivered the two care packages he promised this year that I already paid for and he cut in story stuff for them. Bah, I need to let this go. Not ready to yet I guess. :)

Reactions: BlackDays

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I enjoyed the care packages. My favorite parts were the love journal that we have waited I think over a year for a new part, and the character info sheets. + the beach Maya screen I still use as my main one. I like the outfits as well.

Yeah the new bonus aminations have really frustrated me since he hasn't delivered the two care packages he promised this year that I already paid for and he cut in story stuff for them. Bah, I need to let this go. Not ready to yet I guess. :)
As i said i had nothing against the Care Packages as a business model and to counter the pre official releases.
Though, i took a look into them for the event commentaries.
And i gotta say, that his claim that they would not hold any story relevant info, that was not true.
Because they did, maybe not directly, but indirectly.
Left a "funny taste in my mouth" :LOL:

Broken announcements aside.
Packages were not my thing to begin with.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
For all you peeps that have seen the care packages,are they worth it? Cause ive been thinking of checking them out but going through the hoops of disabling DRM sounds like a pain

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
For all you peeps that have seen the care packages,are they worth it? Cause ive been thinking of checking them out but going through the hoops of disabling DRM sounds like a pain
Really, only you can accurately answer that for yourself. As a guide though, are you the sort of person that would watch the special features on a DVD or Blu-Ray of a film or TV show? If you are then you may, (I emphasize may) find them worth it. If not then you are probably not missing anything.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes