CF15

Aug 19, 2019
A quick question for Selebus or anyone else in the know, are there any plans to work on the replays? I like watching alternate versions of the events but will there be a way to toggle which version you want to see in the replay. Example: Good/Bad Homie, Slept with Haruka Y/N, etc etc. I know its usually only a minor dialogue change but some have big changes like the Dorm War winner so I was wondering if it had been brought up before.

Reactions: crustlord12

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
A quick question for Selebus or anyone else in the know, are there any plans to work on the replays? I like watching alternate versions of the events but will there be a way to toggle which version you want to see in the replay. Example: Good/Bad Homie, Slept with Haruka Y/N, etc etc. I know its usually only a minor dialogue change but some have big changes like the Dorm War winner so I was wondering if it had been brought up before.
The problem there is the replay system isn't a full gallery system like the ones you can access in the main menus of some games, it seems to unlock based on what the save unlocks. So, if you have a save on good homie, it unlocks good homie in the replay on that save. If you then have a second save with bad homie, that one unlocks bad homie. However, at no point do they intersect, meaning progress is not shared between the two saves, which would be required since you can only unlock one variant per save.

There might be a way to do it I'm not thinking of with the current system, but I'm not sure. Maybe moving the replay unlocks to a third file that is globally shared? Then again, that might prove to be more work than it's worth.

Last edited:

args48

Jun 12, 2020
It doesn't say that. You're using a mod.
I have also been saying for well over a year now that Chinami will not have lust scenes.
Hmm.. After Chinami was introduce, which I believe was more than a year ago, someone asked if she would have a romance path, and you replied something along the lines of "every main and side girl in the game will have a path, chinami will need an optional patch or something". This was before patreon started fucking people over for dumb things. I get things change, but that's kind of a bummer. I didn't think you were against it given there's no shortage of chinami content in the private channel.

Is this going to be the case for tsukasa tsukioka (i think was her name) as well? If memory serves she was wearing a towel in a bathing scene which made me think "why?" it felt a bit like common anime censorship methods which is why I started to wonder about Chinami content. My request would be.. if you don't wanna cross that line, that's your choice, but softcore stuff would be a happy medium. (Maybe she's the futa/trap so she wore the towel? :oops:)

As for Patreon, I think most your supporters would switch to subscribestar if the worst case scenario happened. I already swapped my pledge over to subscribestar this month just because I am tired of Patreon's policies and BS.

He actually did say he was going to make the patch and he said it on f95, but if selebus has since changed his mind because he doesn't want to deal with it that is understandable
Okay... so I am not crazy because I was actually looking forward to said "patch" for over a year now. I am going to believe he is playing it safe and the patch will be released "unofficially". Which is the smart thing to do given patreon's policies...

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Okay... so I am not crazy because I was actually looking forward to said "patch" for over a year now. I am going to believe he is playing it safe and the patch will be released "unofficially". Which is the smart thing to do given patreon's policies...
IIrc Selebus stated that maybe someone might make a mod with that kind of Chinami content. Which he obviously can not stop from happening. But Selebus is not intending to create said content. Which im glad about to be honest.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
That will eventually be implemented but there are a lot of higher priorities at the moment.

Is this going to be the case for tsukasa tsukioka (i think was her name) as well?
Tsukasa will also not have h-content. And even if she or Chinami did (Which they won't) it wouldn't be for like 5+ years. Maybe longer. It wouldn't make sense in any regard.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 5478M
SHA1SUM: aa3c416621114352ff63635a7007cfe9f5e9934a
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Selebus If you wish I'd be happy to remove this game from my list and no longer make torrents for it, just let me know. There's not much point in removing this one now as it's already in the swarm. Feel free to DM me if you want!

Last edited:

Sarlean

Jan 26, 2020
Thank you for your hard work to keep regular updates to coming us selebus :). Like i might have mentioned before i dont usually play vn:s with horror elements as this one have. I really enjoy it since every girl has their own personality and quirks whew actually make my heart strings feel for them even.

I just cath up to part 18 main events and loved christmas and halloween specials. Beach ones had some moments that really wasnt for me but really well done and i had whew laughs with them actually.

cant wait what you have store for us next :) stay well there sel

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Tsuneyo seemed out of character this update.
for a girl as sexually ignorant and repressed as her that lived a sheltered life that honestly made me wonder if she was chained to a radiator in a basement most of her upbringing, that had to be told what sex is multiple times by various people, forgot what it WAS at one point in the story and is overly oblivious to any sexual activities going on around her. to walk in and INSTANTLY asses the situation correctly just seems so implausible. ESPECIALLY with sensei and molly fully clothed. semen also sets in pretty fast on fabric add in molly is drunk and prone to spill shit on herself. I kind of figured it would take her at least 5 minutes to figure it out or only figure it out in hindsight. When the game started talking about someone moving around and getting ready to show up I literally in my head went "let it be tsuneyo, let it be tsuneyo, we might even get out of this with NO repercussions"... well no I actually went let it be Kirin or Tsuneyo... and I silently hoped it was going to be Joeffry as a comedic take and the first other male in the game

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I restarted the game (Lost saves :( ) and I really start to think that Sana is not a girl. :censored:
I've seen no evidence to suggest she isn't a girl.

Tsuneyo seemed out of character this update.
for a girl as sexually ignorant and repressed as her that lived a sheltered life that honestly made me wonder if she was chained to a radiator in a basement most of her upbringing, that had to be told what sex is multiple times by various people, forgot what it WAS at one point in the story and is overly oblivious to any sexual activities going on around her. to walk in and INSTANTLY asses the situation correctly just seems so implausible. ESPECIALLY with sensei and molly fully clothed. semen also sets in pretty fast on fabric add in molly is drunk and prone to spill shit on herself. I kind of figured it would take her at least 5 minutes to figure it out or only figure it out in hindsight. When the game started talking about someone moving around and getting ready to show up I literally in my head went "let it be tsuneyo, let it be tsuneyo, we might even get out of this with NO repercussions"... well no I actually went let it be Kirin or Tsuneyo
This is definitely starting to sound like the Denpa snowball is starting to roll. I already didn't like, emotionally speaking, where it was taking Rin, but come on, not Tsuneyo, too.

with NO repercussions
In a Denpa game? Also, you do know you just jinxed it, right? Murphy's Law is really going to like this post. :p

Reactions: KnowNoHope

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
This is definitely starting to sound like the Denpa snowball is starting to roll. I already didn't like, emotionally speaking, where it was taking Rin, but come on, not Tsuneyo, too.
I don't know, I'm fine with tsuneyo wising up so to speak, it just seemed a bit out of character for her current development to figure it out that damn fast. I kind of am hoping based on the vague way she was speaking about the situation and never saying anything directly about it, that she was reacting to something else entirely regarding sensei. but I doubt it.
In a Denpa game? Also, you do know you just jinxed it, right? Murphy's Law is really going to like this post. :p
I mean it kinda already happened.

Reactions: crustlord12

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't know, I'm fine with tsuneyo wising up so to speak, it just seemed a bit out of character for her current development to figure it out that damn fast. I kind of am hoping based on the vague way she was speaking about the situation and never saying anything directly about it, that she was reacting to something else entirely regarding sensei. but I doubt it.

I mean it kinda already happened.
As am I and I am not actually sure this is the Denpa aspect kicking in, that's just what it seems like is happening lately, like we're going into the beginnings of the really dark part of the game. First there was that thing with Rin, now this, it really seems like the characters are starting to have Denpa moments, which is frightening to say the least, I wasn't ready for it so soon.

That it did and the aftermath won't be far behind if last time a character seemed out of character was any indication. I know I'm probably jinxing it myself, but I really hope it doesn't get too destructive this time around, the Rin one was pretty freaking severe, though I did see it coming eventually, but Tsuneyo's was like a sneak attack if this really is the Denpa aspect kicking in.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes