jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
It's interesting how varied people's opinion of the characters are. I suppose that means Selebus is good at making them each developed enough that it largely comes down to our own inclinations rather than some clearly having less effort put in.

I myself would rank them at:

S: Makoto, Ayane, Futaba
A: Yumi, Chika, Noriko, Ami
B: Maya, Rin, Molly, Tsuneyo
C: Sana, Otoha, Uta, Touka, Miku
D: Io, Yasu, Nodoka
F: Kirin
Definitely varied. Makoto and Futaba are my least favorite characters, by like a pretty big margin too. It's to the point that it annoys me quite a bit that Sensei has never really told either of them off like he has some of the other girls, and that there's no choices to be made that would actively upset them or put them off of you.

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
Not all of them are sex scenes, but there's at least one H scene for Yumi, Chika, Ayane, Makoto, Miku, Futaba, Ami and Maya. That's 8/10 of the original girls. Not all of them are consensual.
ah, so still nothing with sana and miku. harem games are my favorite but a lot of them add way to many characters. once you get over like 7 it gets annoying.

Jimbolance

Nov 19, 2018
ah, so still nothing with sana and miku. harem games are my favorite but a lot of them add way to many characters. once you get over like 7 it gets annoying.
No, Miku has one... as the post you quoted says...
It's Sana and Rin that don't have anything.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
ah it seems that I misread. I had to check who rin was again. I think she was gay so it makes sense there isnt really anything with her.
Rin's the manic depressive one. She's bi, not gay, and there's been a makeout scene with Sensei, but nothing more.

Though the pieces have been setup to have everything crash down around her fairly soon, so we may see movement there before much longer.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
I've read that at some point there was Chinami gravure but it got removed from Patreon and Discord. Does anyone know if it's available in the developer's Subscribestar? I've Subscribestar is more lenient when it comes to lolis.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I've read that at some point there was Chinami gravure but it got removed from Patreon and Discord. Does anyone know if it's available in the developer's Subscribestar? I've Subscribestar is more lenient when it comes to lolis.
There is a scene where chika is bathing chinami. Other than that I don't know.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I actually have the old pictures saved somewhere I'll see if I can find them

Reactions: theblasbla

van321

Jan 7, 2021
It's interesting how varied people's opinion of the characters are. I suppose that means Selebus is good at making them each developed enough that it largely comes down to our own inclinations rather than some clearly having less effort put in.

I myself would rank them at:

S: Makoto, Ayane, Futaba
A: Yumi, Chika, Noriko, Ami
B: Maya, Rin, Molly, Tsuneyo
C: Sana, Otoha, Uta, Touka, Miku
D: Io, Yasu, Nodoka
F: Kirin
I do find it funny how everyone (except seemingly me) absolutely despises Kirin. Yeah, she's a pretty terrible person, but I don't find her unsympathetic. I find pity on her. It's clear she has similar issues to Io (kind of interesting how she keeps trying to befriend Io and Io keeps shooting her down), but instead of isolating herself she just chases knocking people down and lying to herself about her crush on Sensei. The choosing "marry Kirin" in the event "That One FMK Scene" gave the most satisfying reaction of abject horror. She also seems to genuinely care about Miku and Noriko. There is a Yumi-esque character underneath that shitty person.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
I do find it funny how everyone (except seemingly me) absolutely despises Kirin.
Hey, there are a lot of people who like Kirin - me, for example, she is one of my favourites. Undeniably the most divisive character, though - when someone was gathering data on player-submitted tierlists, Kirin had the most variance in scores by far, being rated both highly and lowly.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Got to say, it is not fun missing content because of some innocuous decision that you made the better part of a year ago.
It's just bad game design.
You won't find much disagreement here, outside of the sycophantic discord most people just want to enjoy the game and not get trolled but it is what it is, backup saves are very important for this game unfortunately. That and editing software like the universal renpy mod.

Reactions: kanekigantaix

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
You won't find much disagreement here, outside of the sycophantic discord most people just want to enjoy the game and not get trolled but it is what it is, backup saves are very important for this game unfortunately. That and editing software like the universal renpy mod.
I actually do disagree somewhat, I feel like some diversity in events adds a lot of character to the game. It means our choices have a small amount of impact on the story and plot of the game and I very much appreciate that. That's not to say the games is without its problems, It certainly has a few, but I don't think have consequences to some choices is one of them.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
I actually do disagree somewhat, I feel like some diversity in events adds a lot of character to the game. It means our choices have a small amount of impact on the story and plot of the game and I very much appreciate that. That's not to say the games is without its problems, It certainly has a few, but I don't think have consequences to some choices is one of them.
I don't really mind being able to miss events either but I do wish that since the game is designed that way, more events that aren't necessarily crucial to the story would be possible to be missed too. Certain lust events being tied to main story progression is pretty annoying. It's also annoying that the goodhomie/badhomie and yumiknows paths are both tied to Chika and rely on Sensei doing things in a particular order, but then there's nothing really like that for anyone else

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I actually do disagree somewhat
As i said, "you won't find much disagreement". I am well aware there are still people outside of the discord that support this way of doing things, even i don't mind some of the more controversial choices, i just have a strong hatred for shit like this not being telegraphed properly and the dev's attitude to that being nothing more than "sucks to be you". If the only way to play your game 'right' and see all scenes requires you to go outside the game to learn of the traps and pitfalls then your game needs better telegraphing. I mean, seriously, where in the game does it say you should talk to Yumi before going to the onsen with Chika? I could happily accept it being a natural consequence of just playing the game but then it should trigger a full alternate scene, not lead to a crossed out missed scene, that's a shitty result from purely innocent, natural gameplay.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
It's also annoying that the goodhomie/badhomie and yumiknows paths are both tied to Chika and rely on Sensei doing things in a particular order, but then there's nothing really like that for anyone else
It is weird that both major events that affect the story are tied to chika, and if I remember right the game actually tells you to visit yumi before the hot springs event But if you follow the games advice you missed the new lude scene that just happened so I definitely see your point.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes