jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Idk if you guys remember but Ami is on Judas place in the previous OFFICIAL game art used as cover art in this thread (Last Supper) which i doubt its a good thing :ROFLMAO:
Also her father's name literally translating to HOPE (one of the "entities") doesn't help :ROFLMAO:
AND given the OBVIOUS hints in the "relationship" between Sensei and Sekai, she could be Sensei's daughter too :unsure:

So yeah, there's a lot of things going on with Amy, that's why i think her character is the most intriguing since the beginning (given how "easy" she accepts the amnesia thing).
I don't think I've ever seen that image. I wasn't aware there was a Last Supper styled picture, but that definitely would be pretty telling. I also think she is at the very least a top 3 most intriguing character (along with Maya and maybe Yasu). She is surprisingly layered, and I think most players (me included) tend to initially assume we have her figured out given how overt her affections and traumas are displayed, but there's obviously far more to her than that. Maya may be at the center of the puzzle, but it feels like Ami is a catalyst to everything

iebb03

Jul 22, 2019
For me Ami has by far the most pontential for evil. Currently Kirin and Nodoka are the most evil character (not including Sensei ofc) plainly for the actions they have made, but with Ami's yandere traits, mixed with with her newfound, maybe repressed, jelousy of Maya, add in the way she viciously talks down Haruka on that one event plus the implication that she's the judas of the story, feels like is only a matter of time before the mask falls off
Pretty sure most have her as the most likely character to kill another girl lol

Reactions: knowwonattawl

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
I don't think he will do that on purpose. He's making good money and turning out a great product and he works hard as hell, if he was a milker he wouldn't be releasing big-ass updates twice a month.

It is entirely possible something will eventually piss him off enough to quit though. I sure as hell hope not. And of course in something that takes year of real time, RL events could certainly intervene and make him stop working.
I didnt mean it like that. What I was saying is that since this game is a big fucking mystery, he might finish up without giving us any concrete answers. Like in a movie or some shit. Selebus is the last person I'd call a milker lol.

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
For me Ami has by far the most pontential for evil. Currently Kirin and Nodoka are the most evil character (not including Sensei ofc) plainly for the actions they have made, but with Ami's yandere traits, mixed with with her newfound, maybe repressed, jelousy of Maya, add in the way she viciously talks down Haruka on that one event plus the implication that she's the judas of the story, feels like is only a matter of time before the mask falls off
Pretty sure most have her as the most likely character to kill another girl lol
Chika may be a closet yandere too.

Reactions: crustlord12

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
Was an okay update. Was driving myself crazy trying to trigger the Uta and Io events for awhile because I forgot Uta is in the Archery Club in the mornings.

Reactions: crustlord12

iebb03

Jul 22, 2019
Chika may be a closet yandere too.
I think she's mostly very emotionally dependant on sensei (like half the class really) instead of being yandere. That said I didn't like that development at all.
I used to like chika a lot more as she's the most mature of the girls due to her having such a rough background and it seems she wouldn't be one to put up with sensei's bullshit and just grab the bull by the horns, like she did during the onsen events. But after seeing her on the brink of crying because she thought sensei was going to break up with her... yeah felt a bit whack

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
I think she's mostly very emotionally dependant on sensei (like half the class really) instead of being yandere. That said I didn't like that development at all.
I used to like chika a lot more as she's the most mature of the girls due to her having such a rough background and it seems she wouldn't be one to put up with sensei's bullshit and just grab the bull by the horns, like she did during the onsen events. But after seeing her on the brink of crying because she thought sensei was going to break up with her... yeah felt a bit whack
her development seems pretty on brand to me. given her background and what Sensei represents to her as her first love, a source of stability, a provider, and a father figure to Chinami, it only makes sense that she would become so emotionally dependent on him. if he were to end things with her, it would hurt her and her little sister too, and it would also make her financial situation very strenuous again. I think it'd be weird if she maintained a "take no shit" attitude with him, as the power dynamic between them is so lopsided that it would come off as delusional. and Chika, despite her perpetual misunderstanding of her relationship with Sensei, doesn't strike me as a delusional person. she can't really afford to be.

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
Does anyone have a save from the last update i just played it but i got the missed event seeing red and was wondering if anyone has a complete save without any missing events i would rather not have to replay if i dont have to thanks

jasonmoritz

Nov 14, 2019
Yeah, that could be it, too. I just recalled one event where, with a straight face, she threatened to kill others if she found out Sensei is cheating on her. And given her development, I think she could possibly make good on that threat. I may be misremembering, though.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Re: Ami

I held off on commenting because I couldn't remember which event it was, but I just got to it on my reconstruction playthrough.

Heaven For Human Blood isn't the first time Ami gets glitchy outside of a Happy scene. Everlasting Love has her talking about the "end of the world" before Sensei leaves, and afterwards she glitches out entirely.

Ami: "I don't know. What if the world just randomly blows up or everyone disappears all of a sudden?"

Which is exactly what happens during a reset, and this is the last Ami event in the update immediately prior to the second reset event. She seems to be aware of the process, and in the same conversation she says Maya's not "end of the world material," which is another example of her trying to drive a wedge between Maya and Sensei that shouldn't need to be there because of the way Maya responds to Sensei.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So i finished the new update, got all the events, but i can't figure out where the '1 new animation' is, i don't recall seeing it and nothing new seems to exist with the characters for this update... anyone know?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So i finished the new update, got all the events, but i can't figure out where the '1 new animation' is, i don't recall seeing it and nothing new seems to exist with the characters for this update... anyone know?
Time to go through the invite-overs and dorm visits to see who has a new option.

Don't have the update yet, so that's all I can suggest.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Just finished the 2nd class-wide beach trip. It's been awhile so I had forgotten some things I was initially curious about.

Did Tsuneyo really see shadowy figures next to Sensei when they were talking on the beach at night, or was she just joking with him? And was the shadowy figure that was next to Sara as she was getting drunk at the bar something that she could see/hear? Perhaps that's part of why she drinks so much to begin with?
And then the interaction between Noriko and Maya.. I know that the ages are redacted and that there's a lot of timeline fuckery going on but these are highschoolers, and first years at that... so if it's been 5 years since Maya apparently "made" Sensei choose to ghost Noriko and Nikki the second time, that means that Sensei was getting intimately involved with like barely even middle school aged girls, right? maybe even younger than that.. so completely prepubescent.. which is just horrifyingly monstrous. I guess I never really thought too much about that aspect of it and just assumed that all of his sexual degeneracy was always at least limited to high school girls, which is completely morally reprehensible but I guess at least kinda understandable for someone who was sexually abused the way he was when he was young.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes