Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Next stabbing victim: Either Noriko or Molly
Next threesome: Consenting: Chika/Yumi. Angel-induces zombie threesome: Niki/Noriko. Kirin-related trauma threesome: Kirin/Io
Next Anal Stabbing: Ayane. I think there's only anal content for Ami right now, and Ayane's the character that actually needs a way to take the D that can't get her pregnant right now.
Reaction: Yasu. "He told me you would fill me with His love, but the only thing you're going to fill me with is pain"
Next Stabbing: Miku &/or Noriko since both can earn lust points, well Noriko can't but her "noriko_lust" Var. is set to "0" instead of "N/A" @ start of game.

Next 3some: Maki with another Milf, maybe Sara or Rika; or maybe 4some with Maki, Haruka & Sara. Or an all girl 3some of Rika with Wakana & Osako.

non lust point earning lust scene: Sana getting awkwardly caught using the Quadrildo that causes funny exchange of dialogue which leads to a size comparison of Penis Vs. Quadrildo; and Sana saying something like: "Penis too big! Sticking with Quadrildo!!"
Well we know that on the next update Miku will get invite over events so that's a possibility. Could also be Niki.

If none of those happen then maybe Yuki in 0.30 ? I think next threesome will also be all AngelMindWarpFuckery. It's obviously gotta be people who fucked Sensei already, no one is getting a threesome as their first scene. Unlikely to have Futaba or Makoto again. So i'm going to guess Ami and Ayane, if it is to happen any time soon that's the only one that make sense to me. Of course if we don't get any for a while that opens more possibilities as we fuck more people in the meantime. Personally looking forward to the Sana and Yasu threesome.
Just to circle back to this for a sec. I think this will be our next "Angel-induces zombie/AngelMindWarpFuckery"

One on One with Yasu!
screenshot0160.png screenshot0159.png screenshot0161.png
Scene from Yasu event "Glossolalia"

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Yes please, i love Yasu and am dying to see how getting fucked changes her character given how half the shit she spouts seems to be hyper focused on that act.
Probably she wont change much in personality, cause she's "Nucken Futs"! Or it will, who knows. I'm guessing that the AngelMindWarpFuckery sex between will happen in such a way that neither Sensei and Yasu realizes they fucked, and will snap out of that state not together. Maybe Sensei might suspect he fucked someone but not know who. And who knows maybe Yasu might unexpectantly show up at the End of the World Roof Top a full fledged preggo birthing a child just as the End of the World Club arrives.

If Sel..... uhhh Deleted Member #..... who gives a fuck! 'Cause honestly how many users on F95 are named "Deleted Member"?! likes this idea and wants to hear more, my fee is 12%! Just DM me and I'll go setup up a Patreon page that wont get banned! Sometimes I feel Wade Wilson where "I do not create the shits, I simply disturb them!"

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
The 2nd is.... Sensei. It's one of the 1st things that happens to kick start the game. We're given 5 choices that all say...... Jump!
I remember someone on this thread theorizing that sensei went into a coma after jumping off, and all of the game is just his brain going crazy by mixing his memories or something like that. Pretty interesting ngl

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I remember someone on this thread theorizing that sensei went into a coma after jumping off, and all of the game is just his brain going crazy by mixing his memories or something like that. Pretty interesting ngl
I think there's a bit too much going on with the other characters for them to just be parts of his mind. Like I don't think Sensei is fluent in Tagalog and Twi.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Has the release date been announced yet? After that ending, I'm anxious to see more.
3/15

This part?
No, that's for "Life of Prizes" (4th reset)

As for "Word of the Day" see what Bargle said!

Conveniently, the Word of the Day is given to you very obviously during the event Word of the Day, shortly before you get asked for the Word of the Day.

Scroll back or reload to the start of the event.

It's literally shoved in your face.
Hint: You can also type in "word of the day" in the Search bar @ top right of this forum page. Oh and make sure it only searches for it in "This thread".

Last edited:
Reactions: Toram Eldin

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I think there's a bit too much going on with the other characters for them to just be parts of his mind. Like I don't think Sensei is fluent in Tagalog and Twi.
Yeah I guess it has some plotholes, especially because it was quite some time ago and a lot of stuff has been added since then

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Quick question

In Yasu's Glossolalia, she was possessed by her god and said "YOU HAVE UNTIL THE SNOW RETURNS TO TAKE SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO HAVE" followed by "WHO WILL IT BE". Assuming this implies deflowering yet another girl judging from the insatiable nature of the god (and assuming whatever happened during possessed Yasu and blackout Sensei immediately after did not count), has Sensei met his quota?

At first I thought inviting Futaba over in Too Blind To See counts towards that, but I couldn't quite figure out which event takes place first (though by update order it's Glossolalia first then Too Blind To See, I think), and I was fully anticipating god speaking out again if his need being finally met is the case.

Then I am like ok if Futaba doesn't count then Sensei is probably gonna be screwed during Christmas, but since this current Christmas is taking place somewhere in south hemisphere and is hot and basically snowless, I supposed Sensei's deadline might be pushed to the next Christmas? (or whatever weather Kumon-mi feels like hosting at any given month)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Quick question

In Yasu's Glossolalia, she was possessed by her god and said "YOU HAVE UNTIL THE SNOW RETURNS TO TAKE SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO HAVE" followed by "WHO WILL IT BE". Assuming this implies deflowering yet another girl judging from the insatiable nature of the god (and assuming whatever happened during possessed Yasu and blackout Sensei immediately after did not count), has Sensei met his quota?

At first I thought inviting Futaba over in Too Blind To See counts towards that, but I couldn't quite figure out which event takes place first (though by update order it's Glossolalia first then Too Blind To See, I think), and I was fully anticipating god speaking out again if his need being finally met is the case.

Then I am like ok if Futaba doesn't count then Sensei is probably gonna be screwed during Christmas, but since this current Christmas is taking place somewhere in south hemisphere and is hot and basically snowless, I supposed Sensei's deadline might be pushed to the next Christmas? (or whatever weather Kumon-mi feels like hosting at any given month)
I forget where/when she does it, but Maya points out the seasons are out of sync with the progression of time, probably because the rests have them repeating the same 3-4 month period in the academic year.

Chapter 1 spans two full reset cycles (6-8 months), and takes place in the summer.
Chapter 2 spans two full reset cycles, and takes place in the winter.
Chapter 3 is still in its first reset cycle, still in summer.

If this pattern persists, the snow will return at the start of Chapter 4, and presumably Sensei has until the end of Chapter 3 to meet whatever goal was communicated in that scene.

As for what it means -- it could mean deflowering another virgin, but another thing "he is not meant to have" would be someone who doesn't date men, and we have several lesbians (Osako, Wakana, Rika), as well as a handful of bi girls (Rin and Otoha).

There's a third interpretation -- the one who rejected him. Yumi. This definitely feels like where the narrative is guiding us right now.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes