BonsaiZendog

Feb 3, 2021
I think the second suicide was Ayane. She was on the roof and crying when Sensei walked away just before the reset. And when the world ended, she was miraculously there with no prior memory. It would explain the reason for her being there. I don't think it's because she was carrying his child.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I think the second suicide was Ayane. She was on the roof and crying when Sensei walked away just before the reset. And when the world ended, she was miraculously there with no prior memory. It would explain the reason for her being there. I don't think it's because she was carrying his child.
If suicide was the key then ought'n Makoto be a part of the roof reset gang?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
If suicide was the key then ought'n Makoto be a part of the roof reset gang?
Correct. I don't think Ayane jumped off the roof.

I think Ayane's in the rooftop gang now because Maya's interrogation prior to the latest reset made Ayane too conciously aware of what's going on, and broke the loop's hold over her.

And I suspect Sensei's done the same thing to Yumi by pointing out that she literally lost two months of time while having a single conversation with him.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
And I suspect Sensei's done the same thing to Yumi by pointing out that she literally lost two months of time while having a single conversation with him.
Oh man, if Yumi is next to join the rooftop gang i'll be stoked, so much potential for good scenes, funny shit for sure.
I've got a feeling that she'll be the next to join the rooftop gang as well. And that she will be the next new one to get fucked. Or maybe Sana.

I've also got a feeling that Yasu isn't affected by the resets like most of the others and that she (or her god) will be recruiting people to kind of go against Sensei. And that scene with her and Sensei's mom made me wonder some shit too.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I've got a feeling that she'll be the next to join the rooftop gang as well. And that she will be the next new one to get fucked. Or maybe Sana.

I've also got a feeling that Yasu isn't affected by the resets like most of the others and that she (or her god) will be recruiting people to kind of go against Sensei. And that scene with her and Sensei's mom made me wonder some shit too.
that was sensei's mom? I thought it was his brothers wife... and she didn't want sensei to love anyone other than her

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
that was sensei's mom? I thought it was his brothers wife... and she didn't want sensei to love anyone other than her
I could be confused. I'm sure she's shown up and has red hair as well. It was definitely Ami's mom that showed up during the scene with Makoto and Futaba.

On that note, though, I think they're actually the same person. Could be completely wrong, but it's just a feeling. If I remember correctly, they both have red hair and did poetry. Or I'm confused even more and just mixed some stuff up.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I could be confused. I'm sure she's shown up and has red hair as well. It was definitely Ami's mom that showed up during the scene with Makoto and Futaba.

On that note, though, I think they're actually the same person. Could be completely wrong, but it's just a feeling. If I remember correctly, they both have red hair and did poetry. Or I'm confused even more and just mixed some stuff up.

The red long hair girl appeared in Matoko/Futaba scene is Sekai, Ami's mom and Sensei's sister in law, a central entity of the plot. Sensei's mom is Saki (with brown ponytail) and not much about her is disclosed (she can be seen in the 5th happy event).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
The red long hair girl appeared in Matoko/Futaba scene is Sekai, Ami's mom and Sensei's sister in law, a central entity of the plot. Sensei's mom is Saki (with brown ponytail) and not much about her is disclosed (she can be seen in the 5th happy event).
Maybe it was the kind of similar names that confused me then. I know something is odd about all of it though.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I could be confused. Or I'm confused even more and just mixed some stuff up.
This game constantly puts me in this state and i rely on the usual gang here to explain this shit by theorising amongst themselves, if you see me leave a thinking emoji reaction, 99% chance it's cause the person said something i didn't realise or put together (and i give out a lot of them). So join the rest of us confused folks at the dunce table, we welcome you and do not judge.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
See Toram Eldin classic example, never realised the Saki in that event is his mom.

Reactions: Toram Eldin

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Maybe it was the kind of similar names that confused me then. I know something is odd about all of it though.
I feel, especially when mentioning both their names can cause Sensei to blackout.

At some point I also started looking up if character names in kanji are ever revealed elsewhere because I kept mixing names up, and knowing their kanji really helps (then I realized Sel isn't good at kanji and I think only three last names Tojo/Watabe/Kadowaki were ever shown in the game IIRC)

Last edited:
Reactions: Toram Eldin

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
See Toram Eldin classic example, never realised the Saki in that event is his mom.
I mean it still feels kinda off that the seemingly super nice and sweet girl in the 5th happy event is actually Sensei's mom, who apparently played favoritism so hard that it led to scarring memories for Sensei. But I guess there's no doubt that it IS her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes