DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if ChikaxRin ends up happening in the end Because Rin only started to panic about the thing she say to Otoha after she realizes how much Akira means to Chika
That's says to me that she values Chika happyness over Akira's and Futaba (?
I think it's a little bit more than just Chika's happiness that's at stake. Chika seems more or less delusional:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and finding out the reality of her relationship with Sensei, could possibly break her. Like Rin said, Chika needs Sensei:
Futaba already realized how Sensei really is, and she's more or less fine. Chika seems to literally need Sensei more than Futaba does, or at least the version of him within her head.

Also, I will be very surprised if a Chika x Rin thing doesn't happen:

Edit: This also probably goes without saying, but a Broken Chika will not be good for Chinami, who's already possibly suicidal.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Btw, I'm not 100% sure, but it seems like Rin has subconsciously noticed the loops/reset stuff like Tsuneyo:
I wouldn't be all that surprised if she ends up on the roof soon-ish.

Rin's always seemed a little special though:

Crazynutso

Sep 13, 2022
Step 1: complete or miss every event from before .33
Step 2: wait for Saturday

If it won't trigger, you have events to complete from before .33 so check your logs.
Think you also have to get someone's lust up or something? Can't remember who. Boy am I helpful...

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Btw, I'm not 100% sure, but it seems like Rin has subconsciously noticed the loops/reset stuff like Tsuneyo:
There's her zoning out a few times and having weird head zap shit when she was at the coffee which made her drop a cup she was going to serve. I think one of the scenes where she cut herself came after that and she said she did it because she wasn't feeling like herself, which might be related

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Looking back at Nao-chan's heartwarming interaction with Tsuneyo made me think.

if the characters were to actually give birth and raise their children.. who would be a good mother and who would be a bad mother?

Since tier lists started not a long while ago why not add the "MotherMom" tier list?
Ok fine, here is my possible mom tier list:

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020

if the characters were to actually give birth and raise their children.. who would be a good mother and who would be a bad mother?

Since tier lists started not a long while ago why not add the "MotherMom" tier list?
Here you go

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Man, after I accepted and got kinda desensitized to the darkest depths of this game, the thing I think is the most absolutely gut wrenching is not being able to tell Sana you're sleeping with Sara like you can with Karin about Kirin. It's so clearly a setup for awful things to come, especially with how clingy she's getting and now she's openly coming onto us and I just really wish we could have been up front with her the first time she asked, because now that we're this far in, it's going to be so painful when she finally confirms it directly.
Same with Chika, actually. I feel like honesty and directness wouldn't have hurt her, certainly not as much as it's going to now that we're in this deep of letting her think/delude herself into thinking that Sensei is exclusive with her. Even poor Yumi seems to think so as well if you carefully dodge the nodoka scene...

I can handle the worst this game has to offer, but something about Sensei digging himself into these incredibly deep holes, is genuinely so painful to watch, especially since there's a good chance they already know and are just quietly playing along while constantly getting hurt knowing that Sensei is lying to them
Im not so sure Chika is as innocent as its made out. I think she just pretends to herself they are exclusive, and its already been hinted that she may be open to 3 ways (as talked here by others). In some ways I think Chika represents those people who say one thing out loud but behind closed doors live another. I may be reading too much in to it ha

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
Ok fine, here is my possible mom tier list:
Here you go
Reminder that Ami asked Sensei, while having sex, if Sensei would want to fuck their daughter as well if she were to have one. I'll grant that he couldn't decide which answer she wanted to hear, but that's pretty fucking suspect.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

My "MotherMom" standards are probably a little odd:
I didn't include those who have confirmed human children, or are literally children/apparently children (Nao-chan).

Edit: If anyone's interested, as for the Actual Moms:

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Reminder that Ami asked Sensei, while having sex, if Sensei would want to fuck their daughter as well if she were to have one. I'll grant that he couldn't decide which answer she wanted to hear, but that's pretty fucking suspect.
To be fair, I doubt Ami would force it upon her kid either way. Now, Nodoka on the other hand, Idk. I can see her indoctrinating her daughter or son into an effed up lifestyle just because she wants to. Nodoka is the "incest girl", and she definitely has a... unique mindset:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah man, pity I couldn't put her higher since I didn't want to put the others lower.

• Haha
Reactions: DeSkel15
4.20 star(s) 301 Votes