fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
OK some thoughts and one question about the last event in 0.33
1691611830681.png
First is Touka here uncannily making sarcastic remarks (almost like throwing shade level) with what it feel like eyeballing at Chika.

Initially I thought it was just her disapproving the inappropriate contest while having an overall bad mood due to things. But now I look again ah it feels like Touka, as someone who knows what is up, is secretly alluding to Chika's relationship and couldn't contain herself ever so slightly.

The question I have here is the following:
1691613090911.png
1691613110318.png
What is going on here? Did my English betray me?
(don't tell me it's something as technical as those are not headphones)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
OK some thoughts and one question about the last event in 0.33
View attachment 2839777
First is Touka here uncannily making sarcastic remarks (almost like throwing shade level) with what it feel like eyeballing at Chika.

Initially I thought it was just her disapproving the inappropriate contest while having an overall bad mood due to things. But now I look again ah it feels like Touka, as someone who knows what is up, is secretly alluding to Chika's relationship and couldn't contain herself ever so slightly.

View attachment 2839826
View attachment 2839841
Um... they're first years and this is a scene from early in chapter 1 so they've not long since started high school in this scene haven't they? What doesn't add up?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Since you are totally not into it, I have good news for you!
Look no further than
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
^.^
Let's not forget who, if Male, would totally be the antagonist if this was an NTR game:
and they are already casually seducing everyone:

Tsuneyo casually establishing dominance:
Bow down to the Noodle Queen:

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
View attachment 2839826
View attachment 2839841
It's a nuance thing. They're first years, so at the start of the game, they just started high school, so Chika's description is accurate. A lot of time has passed even though, at the same time, a lot of time HASN'T passed because of the time fuckery they live under.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Let's not forget who, if Male, would totally be the antagonist if this was an NTR game:
and they are already casually seducing everyone:

Tsuneyo casually establishing dominance:
Bow down to the Noodle Queen:
Don't get why so many characters are into her so hard, she's a pretty middling character in my experience, deadpan and muted, only has her looks going for her even if she isn't my type.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Don't get why so many characters are into her so hard, she's a pretty middling character in my experience, deadpan and muted, only has her looks going for her even if she isn't my type.
...:

You'll understand one day. Tsuneyo is Tsuneyo, simple as that:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
1) Her love language is food.
2) That rack
3) She'll have your back in a fight.
4) She sometimes summons a knife out of nowhere, making her the exact combination of crazy+dangerous that guarantees a fear boner.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hey, we all have our tastes, i don't judge yours, i just don't get it. Sell me on her if you want, i am open to changing my opinion and perspective.
I mean... I don't actually like her like that lmao. I'm more of an Ace, tbh. I personally just find her entertaining and interesting.

However if I had to guess why she's liked, it's likely because Tsuneyo is easily one of the most:
  • Dangerous
  • Developed
  • Exotic
  • Hardworking
  • Stable
  • Simple (yet Mysterious)
  • Strongest
  • Tallest
  • Uncorrupted
  • Etc
of the class.

Tsuneyo is also an expert at cooking, and combat, and is apparently good with kids. She's kind of top tier by default, unless she's missing a certain fetish, I guess. Haruka, Imani, and Sensei seem mostly just attracted to her due to her body though.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
So, what does everyone think about Ayane being possibly foreshadowed to betray Maya?:

There's also the possibility that Current Ayane isn't quite the same Ayane we've known:
Kinda reminds me of the Last Supper header image we used to have where Ayane was seated in Judas' chair. Selebus said he fucked up and that it was supposed to be Ami IIRC, but you could argue that's just part of setting up Ami as a red herring along with the in-game stuff.

Reactions: DeSkel15

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
Since you are totally not into it, I have good news for you!
Look no further than
and
^.^
damnn!! i am very happy for those people who like this kind of thing... but this type of content is currently available or will come in the future?
Just asking cuz i dont wanna find myself accidentally... you know... doing sexual things with a femboy/trap character cuz im all about pussy got it?

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
damnn!! i am very happy for those people who like this kind of thing... but this type of content is currently available or will come in the future?
Just asking cuz i dont wanna find myself accidentally... you know... doing sexual things with a femboy/trap character cuz im all about pussy got it?
This isn't that kind of game, even if there was trap content (I don't believe there will be at all, for the record).

This isn't a game for a quick nut; it's a story about a fucked up dude doing shitty things to eternal teenagers. Sex is more of a side effect of the story, not the main focus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It's a nuance thing. They're first years, so at the start of the game, they just started high school, so Chika's description is accurate. A lot of time has passed even though, at the same time, a lot of time HASN'T passed because of the time fuckery they live under.
For some reason, that quoted me, even though I didn't send that:
I think I know why but still, interesting.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Btw since we're on the topic of Tsuneyo, is anyone else still curious as to why Tsuneyo was apparently lifting Molly on multiple occasions?:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Btw since we're on the topic of Tsuneyo, is anyone else still curious as to why Tsuneyo was apparently lifting Molly on multiple occasions?:
Tsuneyo strikes me as exactly the kind of person who, upon seeing Molly reaching for something on a high shelf, would simply lift her up so she could grab it, rather than just grab the item for her.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
So, what does everyone think about Ayane being possibly foreshadowed to betray Maya?:
She'd never. Even if Ayane broke under pressure, I'd bet on her doing something self-destructive over selfish, and now that she seemingly found her spirits, it seems even less likely. It might be a temptation offered to her, but I am sure she'll refuse it, if so.

There's also the possibility that Current Ayane isn't quite the same Ayane we've known:
I think that one is straight up a joke to tease Maya. You know, "Ha-ha, just needed a reset, get it?" thing.

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes