legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
nice 0.30+(more?) filler updates, lewd with girls who did it thousand times since 0.05-0.1 :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:. welcome to the false hero/single again/hail dictator - club.
7/20 main page girl have lewd stuff. and 4/18 of side girls. a half since the beggining. and now, i dont count, a half a year +, and 4+ updates of these girls's stuff repeat? really?

View attachment 2820720

Alright, this is what's coming next, some pretty good characters to directly follow up on after that last update, pretty much everyone i was wanting to follow up with after it too.
Futaba, ayane, bruh...

Last edited:

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
Now that the summer event is gone and we seem to be reaching the end of chapter, are there any girl that has made you completely reevaluate her character lately?
Looking up at an old tierlist I made and I just love how Ayane went from what I believed to be one of the most bland characters to one of my picks for best girl which is something I truly did not expect. Ever since she's made aware of the Rooftop Apocalypse she just keeps getting better and her confrontations with Kirin and now Ami were just chef's kiss.
My current ranking would be something like this, I guess.

Most of this has actually been quite consistent throughout most of the game's lifespan. I'll just comment on some recent changes.

Kirin has been my #1 since the scene with Ayane at the beach and her scene after the Molly incident is one of the best in the game, but she's been dropping a bit now that she's starting to behave more like a normal person. I'll let her keep her spot for now, but I feel like mellowing out kinda makes her lose what made her stand out.

Nodoka seems to be taking Kirin's place as the enabler character that spurs Sensei on to be a worse person, so she's been inclining a lot lately compared to my apathy towards her on release. Same goes for Haruka; I always liked her well enough, but this recent arc bumped her up two tiers. Wonder what's next for her.

Makoto has risen in my opinion quite steadily over the course of the game's life span. She has a pretty good arc, I think. And while Miku still isn't my favorite or anything, I would've probably put her in F tier at the start.

Touka will rise very sharply if we get a dommy route from her, and probably drop if that turns out to be wishful thinking. I also still have high hopes for Yasu, whichever direction that will go in the end.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but this is kind of how I see the characters on a Selfishness to Selflessness spectrum:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or at least when a situation comes up, this is how I think their thought process would go. Kirin and Yuki might be higher though, depending on future events (Not much higher, but still), and Ami might change depending on what's really going on with her.

Sensei is at "Horrible" in case anyone was wondering, with him trying to be "Selfish, but caring" lately.

Last edited:

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
Pretty sure that's that something is just underage girls In general (?
I always took it as Hope wanting Sensei to rape someone (and not in the statutory sense). The one redeeming quality Sensei has persistently shown is doing things with consent (at the very least implied consent). And I want to say Hope's insistence that Sensei take something he is not suppose to have started / became more frequent after he nearly raped Molly. And that certainly would be a way to start a so-called "Dark Route"

couruna

Aug 11, 2018
What are the odds on Maya 'skipping' a Spring reset, so Akira and Ayane (and maybe Makoto) experience a Spring season with a reset Maya with no loop knowledge, but then when we return to a Summer or Winter season, "our" Maya is back with no memory of the Spring season? We know that she has only ever experienced Summer and Winter, but we've had suggestions that Maya doesn't know everything about the loops and that her memory of them shouldn't be taken as infallible.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
What are the odds on Maya 'skipping' a Spring reset, so Akira and Ayane (and maybe Makoto) experience a Spring season with a reset Maya with no loop knowledge, but then when we return to a Summer or Winter season, "our" Maya is back with no memory of the Spring season? We know that she has only ever experienced Summer and Winter, but we've had suggestions that Maya doesn't know everything about the loops and that her memory of them shouldn't be taken as infallible.
It's not impossible, but there not being a Spring isn't just something Maya has brought up. Sana has:
and so has Yasu:
Yasu noting that autumn and spring had been taken.

In other words: There not being a Spring seems like just a Kumon-mi thing until now. Whether Maya experiences it or not shouldn't really affect how no one else seems too. Of course, I could be totally wrong, and I suppose we'll find out soon.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
It's not impossible, but there not being a Spring isn't just something Maya has brought up. Sana has:
I'm pretty sure that was Himawari(Daisy)/Shapeshifter saying that posing as Sana. I'm sure after a few more things she says Akira calls her out for not acting Sana Like forcing herself to reveal her true self. I'm not sure the real Sana is aware or pays any mind that Spring and Autumn don't exists at that time.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure that was Himawari(Daisy)/Shapeshifter saying that posing as Sana. I'm sure after a few more things she says Akira calls her out for not acting Sana Like forcing herself to reveal her true self. I'm not sure the real Sana is aware or pays any mind that Spring and Autumn don't exists at that time.
Nah, you're thinking of the 'Ad Meliora' Sana Event, which is in Chapter 3. That Sana I showed was from the 'Summer and Winter' Main Event in Chapter 1. From the first class beach trip.

For comparison, 'Ad Meliora':
Is where The Shapeshifter shows up posing as Sana. (The 1100 days is dependent)

'Summer and Winter':
Is where Sensei can compare Ayane to Summer and Sana to Winter, then Sana cries due to her struggle with jealousy over Sensei and Ayane, and Sensei completely ignores it.

Also 'Summer and Winter' is where one of my fav Sana lines comes from:

Last edited:

Juggalo2005

Jul 3, 2020
Anyone got any old saves from 31 or beginning of 32. I drm fucked myself and I only olds saves i have are from 28

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
I always took it as Hope wanting Sensei to rape someone (and not in the statutory sense). The one redeeming quality Sensei has persistently shown is doing things with consent (at the very least implied consent). And I want to say Hope's insistence that Sensei take something he is not suppose to have started / became more frequent after he nearly raped Molly. And that certainly would be a way to start a so-called "Dark Route"
I wonder if intimacy with Maya would qualify as "something he is not supposed to have" and if doing so could have much worse repercussions than failing his task.

AbsoluteA522

Jun 17, 2023
Started another new fresh save from chap1 to experience the changes and to understand the things that i didn't at the time. and oh boy everything makes sense if you've already gone through every chapter.

But holymolly the grind is real.. i had to spend the entirety of my already scarce free time eyes stuck on the monitor at night, eyes stuck on the phone screen at the bus stop and while on the bus, sometimes on the office pc (risking getting caught during an ecchi scene but eh whatever) while on the toilet and before bed.
But alas! Today marks my last ver32 event and now i can finally say to myself that i understand the whole plot (i don't)

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
Random, but this is kind of how I see the characters on a Selfishness to Selflessness spectrum:
Or at least when a situation comes up, this is how I think their thought process would go. Kirin and Yuki might be higher though, depending on future events (Not much higher, but still), and Ami might change depending on what's really going on with her.

Sensei is at "Horrible" in case anyone was wondering, with him trying to be "Selfish, but caring" lately.
I think Haruka's recent actions have dropped her down to 'horrible' after previously being in either 'selfish' or 'selfish but caring'. Considering she pretty much resolved to stop giving a fuck about moral standards and become a truly terrible person, and then also acted on that decision. Crossing that line would put her below people like Io or Yumi, IMO.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
But holymolly the grind is real.. i had to spend the entirety of my already scarce free time eyes stuck on the monitor at night, eyes stuck on the phone screen at the bus stop and while on the bus, sometimes on the office pc (risking getting caught during an ecchi scene but eh whatever) while on the toilet and before bed.
It's called NSFW for a reason :LOL: Sensei is the one that can fuck around at work without penalty not us LOL

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think Haruka's recent actions have dropped her down to 'horrible' after previously being in either 'selfish' or 'selfish but caring'. Considering she pretty much resolved to stop giving a fuck about moral standards and become a truly terrible person, and then also acted on that decision. Crossing that line would put her below people like Io or Yumi, IMO.
Horrible is more for those who are Selfish to a degree that they'd harm others without much care. Kirin traumatizing Ayane, Otoha using Rin (plus cheating on and hitting her), and Nodoka humiliating and using others like Yumi and Haruka, etc.

Haruka is not quite at that level, yet, but she's damn near it. If she tries to blackmail Sana or Makoto though, then she's definitely descending. Haruka's more pathetic than horrible at the moment imo.

Edit: I do have Haruka placed below Yumi and Io in the "Selfish" section though. I only have Rika below Haruka due to Rika not really doing anything besides embarrassing Rin and crying about her relationship she apparently fucked up too many times, while Haruka at least tried to help Maki in her own way recently, and has cared about Rin and Molly at times (Even if she just wants them all to fuck her).

Last edited:
Reactions: spam24601
4.20 star(s) 301 Votes