Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
How to not miss Ayane's events if you choose someone else during the chika's threesome choice
1. Catch the variable
1693584261379.png
2. Press alt + m and search for it
1693584340900.png
3. Change it to true
1693584403246.png
4. Change remember and watch to Yes
1693584475789.png
5. Go to the variables tab and freeze it
1693584528009.png

PS: The event does not starts automatically, it is just a flag so you dont miss it when it eventually plays out

Before changing the variable with URM
1693584653145.png
After changing the variable with URM
1693584730089.png

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Is Ayane the only choice that actually results in a threesome?
Until now? Yes
But there's different flags for every single threesome choice, so it may come up in future events. Whether it will result in a actual threesome for all characters, banter during conversations or anything at all (maybe Sel will just forget about it later) is yet to be seen

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
I think sell said that we can achive 100% completion
Well It seems like we should choose ayane for that but yumi seemed more reasonable at that time
Isn't it possible that selecting the other characters will get a different result later on? Just because Ayane is the first to be implemented doesn't necessarily make her the only choice, right?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Until now? Yes
But there's different flags for every single threesome choice, so it may come up in future events. Whether it will result in a actual threesome for all characters, banter during conversations or anything at all (maybe Sel will just forget about it later) is yet to be seen
While trying to find the variable that sets the threesome, I did find yumichikaspecial1, which I assume is the one set when you pick Yumi during that scene. Which means apparently the ayane variable may not even exist in my save (booo).

Then I noticed there was a chikakill=true, which I assume is from the FMK scene, and boy howdy, that's gonna bite me in the ass isn't it.

Reactions: JackZero

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
While trying to find the variable that sets the threesome, I did find yumichikaspecial1, which I assume is the one set when you pick Yumi during that scene. Which means apparently the ayane variable may not even exist in my save (booo).

Then I noticed there was a chikakill=true, which I assume is from the FMK scene, and boy howdy, that's gonna bite me in the ass isn't it.
Nope, all threesome flags is just "character name + cthree", so ayanecthree for Ayane, yumicthree for Yumi and so on...
chikakill is when you have a marry, fuck, kill game with Kirin and Noriko, it does come up sometimes to embarass Kirin if you choose to marry her but it shouldn't be anything substantial

TheLarceny

Apr 26, 2022
Isn't it possible that selecting the other characters will get a different result later on? Just because Ayane is the first to be implemented doesn't necessarily make her the only choice, right?

Well, It is
But like I said I think the game can be finished like 100%, So with that ayane should be the choice for 100% completion
But know I kinda feel maybe sel changed his mind or im wrong and he didnt say something like that
But in discord, he said the yumi choice will be the most reasonable one

Reactions: rianzz and haseobk

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Well, It is
But like I said I think the game can be finished like 100%, So with that ayane should be the choice for 100% completion
But know I kinda feel maybe sel changed his mind or im wrong and he didnt say something like that
But in discord, he said the yumi choice will be the most reasonable one
Strange, I'm using a different save editor and not seeing any of those cthree variables at all.

Oh well, I've been considering another from-the-start run, here's the convenient excuse.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
That's kinda lame if Ayane turns out to be the canon choice for the threesome since she was easily the most boring option.
Maybe it makes a kind of sense. What with Chika's apparent denial when it comes to any of Akira's other extra-curricular activities and the way they both seem intent on 'marking their territory' as it were with respect to their classmates, not including Ami. Then again I could have completely misinterpreted their characters motivations.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
While we're on the topic, I think we need a list of all the choices that can be made and the consequences of those choices. And I don't really mean a guide, just literally a basic list of what things have a future impact on what. And the best times/correct order to do each thing that does give out those consequences if it's relevant.

That would be a massive time saver for the people who hate missing out on things. Unless someone's already made a list like that and I missed it.

I'd make it myself but I literally just restarted from the beginning again after taking a long break. If nobody has done it in a couple months though then I'll give it a go.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
4.20 star(s) 301 Votes