Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
While we're on the topic, I think we need a list of all the choices that can be made and the consequences of those choices. And I don't really mean a guide, just literally a basic list of what things have a future impact on what. And the best times/correct order to do each thing that does give out those consequences if it's relevant.

That would be a massive time saver for the people who hate missing out on things. Unless someone's already made a list like that and I missed it.

I'd make it myself but I literally just restarted from the beginning again after taking a long break. If nobody has done it in a couple months though then I'll give it a go.
The hint mod already does that pretty well, man.
I don't know why you'd need more.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As Selly boi encourages fanart, features them on the LiL website and even makes contests to feature them as the main menu art I don't think he would be opposed to a fan comic as you're not making a product that would compete with LiL, but you can always ask him, send him a dm with what you've done and ask if it's ok.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
The hint mod already does that pretty well, man.
I don't know why you'd need more.
Hint mod?

From what I've seen the guide mod just tells you what's available to do and what the requirements are. Not what's actually the best thing to do. So as to not have some missed events etc. Although like I said, I just started using it today. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and it doesn't matter (lol).

I think it would be useful is all anyways.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Hint mod?

From what I've seen the guide mod just tells you what's available to do and what the requirements are. Not what's actually the best thing to do. So as to not have some missed events etc. Although like I said, I just started using it today. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and it doesn't matter (lol).

I think it would be useful is all anyways.
It does, it tells you about not going through with Chika before the beach, or catching up with Yumi before going to the spring house with Chika or about any lust requirements you should reach before certain chain of events.
There's really not a whole lot of missables in the game, besides things you outright refuse (which the guide also tells you not to), lust events you may have missed because you haven't grinded enough and those two particular examples above (goodhomie and yumiknows).

• Red Heart
Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
When I was in college, I was caught on highway traffic and in the lane next to mine, I watched a semi plow into a flimsy little hatchback as a speed that caused the hatchback to be accordioned between that semi and the one in front of it. It happened in slow motion, like, I can't do anything about this, but I have to watch that driver get liquefied frame by frame and it won't speed up.

Anyhow, that's how this update is feeling to me at the halfway point. The bad thing is approaching very, very slowly, and I can't save anyone.

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
There's really not a whole lot of missables in the game, besides things you outright refuse (which the guide also tells you not to)
Seems a bit premature to instruct you not to refuse any events. For example, I chose to stop having sex with Maki when the option was presented in order to make Makoto happy, which made me miss a few events. Who knows what ramifications that will have down the line for Makoto's arc?

ConorTheOgre

Jan 2, 2018
Had this same problem last month, but I cannot get Boner on the Bus to proc at all. I have more than completed every listed requirement, and I assume it's supposed to automatically trigger on a Saturday, but it just will not for me. Anyone know if there's a variable somewhere I need to change or have a save at/near that scene I can use?

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Seems a bit premature to instruct you not to refuse any events. For example, I chose to stop having sex with Maki when the option was presented in order to make Makoto happy, which made me miss a few events. Who knows what ramifications that will have down the line for Makoto's arc?
True, but "best" is subjective and we were talking especifically about missables or doing certain things in a particular way for a seemingly better outcome while still completing 100% of the game, which the guide mod covers well enough.

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
Good shit this update, favorite event for you guys?
For me it was the Wakana ones, just good overall.

Overall pretty good update. As always, I'm left longing for more.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
It does, it tells you about not going through with Chika before the beach, or catching up with Yumi before going to the spring house with Chika or about any lust requirements you should reach before certain chain of events.
There's really not a whole lot of missables in the game, besides things you outright refuse (which the guide also tells you not to), lust events you may have missed because you haven't grinded enough and those two particular examples above (goodhomie and yumiknows).
I see, well thank you!

I was worrying that I'd miss things for no reason then. Appreciate the info.

Reactions: Kawaiikaze

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
My walkthrough for 0.34. Looks like 2 Ayane events will require Ayane threesome with Chika.
EDIT: Also, a save file with Ayane chosen, right at the beginning of 0.34.
Sorry if this has been asked but is what kind of save is it? (Good homie, bad uncle, stuff like that)

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Man I laughing so hard right now xD
I mean, this situation playing out, sad and all, but Otoha sits there, playing piano (the music in the backgound played on piano, so, I just imagined that Otoha played it while this is going on, and man that's hilarious)
I WISH the music was stopped when Otoha left xD

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes