JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
New care package is small, but extremly good. I am going to ship Ami&Molly on any occasion from now

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
also why tf did Sensei ran away with Yumi
Why not? She is definitely S-tier and he has a thing on tsunderes. We have been teased that canonical ending is not a girl-route, but tbh Yumi route is somewhere around top3 of them. Complex relationship dynamics, character development and god knows what would happen next and how much of this is already planned.

If it is not enough, threre is also a theory that Akira started to groom Yumi before resets

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Speaking of pre-reset girls, I love how this update confirmed "wizard Maya seduced Sensei" theory. It is not a 100% confirmation, but the moment in "Enjo Kousai" when wizard Uta was replaced by wizard Maya is the strongest indirect evidence I can imagine. Hooray to fellow theorycrafters (Does anybody remember who came with this idea first?).

Last edited:

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
Also as for the shit Sensei's been through:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, I'm not entirely sure, but if I had to guess who may have resurrected Sensei, I'd think it'd be Nao, who seems to have been the god that predates the current ones, and the Paradox may actually be The Shapeshifter. She's presumably a future daughter that hasn't been born, as a teenager, and has to be worried about things that might affect the future, like her name, because it'd affect her. She's literally a walking talking paradox. Albeit, I could definitely be wrong.

ContraBxss

Jul 2, 2023
hey guys, I lost my save file, can someone please send me a 0.33 save? good of bad uncle route, i just don't want to replay everything
Here you go boss, I didn't know which floor you wanted to win so here's the save at the start of the beach event. Unfortunately there's no floor 2 win possible so you either get floor 1 win or tie if you choose both chika/sana or uta/otoha.

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021

Have anyone had this problem in the video i can't trigger the even of wakana in Tue???

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
Do you sure you have installed update correctly? Have you met any other events from last update yet?
Well yes, i have met 3 event of futaba, the others i can't. And i don't understand why ether :v
I'm going to download whole game and test with other save. Otherwise I had to play again :(((

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I'm going to download whole game and test with other save. Otherwise I had to play again
It is 99% not about game save corruption, if event is not marked as completed. I can only assume, that something wrong with your script.rpy. Have you did anything to that file after updating?

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
It is 99% not about game save corruption, if event is not marked as completed. I can only assume, that something wrong with your script.rpy. Have you did anything to that file after updating?
NO i just dow the update file on here and then pasted the gui and script file to avoid DRM. That it
Edit: well after dow the game again it back to normal. I had no idea the problem of the old game yet :V

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
and then pasted the gui and script file to avoid DRM
You don't have to paste script file to avoid DRM (but backup saves just in case, lol). Try using file from update archive, that file is exact place where Wakana events are triggered

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dathk321

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I mean it's not really that vague anymore, tbh. Noriko seemed to more or less explain it the update prior, and Maya herself seems to support it:
So, Random Theory Time: Noriko and Maya's deal, may have broke an already broken Sensei:
As for why Maya still avoids the Old District after all this time:
I think it's likely for the same reason she remains a shrine maiden:
She doesn't want to risk breaking the deal in case it influences her survivability.
I struggle to see Sensei choosing to abandon the Nakayamas considering how quickly they've become important to him. Even ghosting Niki wasn't really a choice. He seemed barely functional, had just lost someone he loved, and had a kid to take care of. Dating likely wasn't really on the table, but considering how jealous of Niki, Maya is:
Without ever actually meeting her, I think it's fair to say Niki was the biggest threat for Sensei's heart, in Maya's point of view, just based off what he's likely said about her since ghosting her.

Tbh, I think the only people more or less confirmed to have abused Sensei is Maya and Sekai. I could see Saki trying to forcibly indoctrinate Sensei, since she seems actually religious and didn't like Sensei much though. Ami tried to give herself to him sexually, but he didn't want her apparently:
If Ami wanted to take advantage of him sexually, then she'd probably have multiple kids by now, or at least wouldn't optionally still be a virgin.

Also, I think the Shapeshifter being a teenager and a shapeshifter from the future is a little bit weirder than her appearing in the Happy Event, tbh. I mean, based off her recent talk with Ayane, if she is Ayane's daughter then Ayane apparently will eventually have her one day:
Which seems to imply that the child Ayane lost, isn't meant to be the Shapeshifter. Perhaps a sibling though.

I've actually been wondering if Ayane's "unnamed baby" might have appeared elsewhere:
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if most of these supernatural things end up being revealed to just be Sensei's kids from various timelines.

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes