fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Quick Question tho

To unlock the pijamas in the Character bios, can i just put a high number of headpats with the URM, or do i need to watch the entire thing to unlock them?

If anyone's wondering, to unlock pijamas you need to invite over the girls, and head pat them until your finger goes numb from clicking (or the scene ends)
An update for your questions: editing pat counts during the scene does not speed up the process (thought it would be something like checking the value during it but no; I am too naïve)

BUT
If you want to both have their pajamas outfits while preserve your left button, change the "___patgasm" flag to true then you can have the girls in their sleeping gears without the need of two billion clicks.
1693671542490.png
(hmm norikopatgasm...)

• Red Heart
Reactions: dantarium

Crazynutso

Sep 13, 2022
An update for your questions: editing pat counts during the scene does not speed up the process (thought it would be something like checking the value during it but no; I am too naïve)
Well... kinda. First of all, when you are in a head-patting scene, there are TWO variables to watch, 'Sessionpats' and '<charactername>pats' jump them both to 499, then do another head pat or so and watch the fun! Then change teh pajamas. But you should do all 500 pats for the full effect...

Zolse

Mar 27, 2020
Just completed at least a years worth of updates over two weeks. What a fun ride.
I pretty much enjoyed it all, but I got extreme Rin x Otoha fatigue. No idea why Selebus drags that drama for so long. It feels repetitive and frankly uninteresting. And when Molly was added to the mix too I just groaned. Maybe it's from reading too much content at once or maybe it's just me.

Also I would like to thank all theorycrafters ITT, you're all appreciated :whistle::geek:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Ugh, more than 10 pages worth of posts.
No bueno.

The 3some caught me icecold and no fucking saveeditor found the ayanecthree flag.
And it seems im not alone with that problem, which kind of raises a flag for me.
Hope it's just a rpy version problem.
So i finally had to download and use the urm, thanks Bingoogus.

Someone posted a picture of Yomiel saying that he lost favor of his god and wants to migrate closer to the center.
That kind of fits my thought that Pareidolia/The Concerned God is that center and between Hope/The Callous God and The Wire/Calm God.

Assumption:
If all (almost) gods are seperated aspects of Akiras personality, with Hope being his predatory side, The Wire God the state he was in after Sekai died, or an overall passive side (the drooling meatsack), maybe Pareidolia is the part of Akira that wants to be in control of himself again.
Thats why it's in between, a driving force, which aims at a fourth state.
The 4th god, that has to be everything, meaning all aspects under one hood.
The most normal working human being he can be, with all lost memories.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I just got through the Rewrite event and now the world is broken. Any idea how I get it to progress?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ugh, more than 10 pages worth of posts.
No bueno.

The 3some caught me icecold and no fucking saveeditor found the ayanecthree flag.
And it seems im not alone with that problem, which kind of raises a flag for me.
Hope it's just a rpy version problem.
So i finally had to download and use the urm, thanks Bingoogus.

Someone posted a picture of Yomiel saying that he lost favor of his god and wants to migrate closer to the center.
That kind of fits my thought that Pareidolia/The Concerned God is that center and between Hope/The Callous God and The Wire/Calm God.

Assumption:
If all (almost) gods are seperated aspects of Akiras personality, with Hope being his predatory side, The Wire God the state he was in after Sekai died, or an overall passive side (the drooling meatsack), maybe Pareidolia is the part of Akira that wants to be in control of himself again.
Thats why it's in between, a driving force, which aims at a fourth state.
The 4th god, that has to be everything, meaning all aspects under one hood.
The most normal working human being he can be, with all lost memories.
Yomiel (in that japanese peekaboo event where Sekai is restored), seems to imply that closer to the Center, the gods are less talk and more "silently taking things without making a big show out of it":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't really think Pareidolia would be closer to the Center than the Wire god or HOPE, as it seems to not be accepted by the other gods:
and well, doesn't seem to want to take things so far, nor do so silently. Of course, could definitely be wrong. It being "The Dark" seems notable.

Considering the likes of Yasu's and Yomiel's god which seems to be HOPE is considered "very young", I'm thinking the Center might be more likely to be these so called older gods that Yasu has mentioned:
There seems to be some gods around that haven't been established just yet. Like the one Yasu smelled from Maya's shrine:
There's possibly even 9 gods if we take the recent 'From the desk of the Ninth god' thing literally. Plus there's also "The World itself", "The Old One", and "Nao", who may be older gods. Nao even seems to have been hinted as being a god from a time that predates the current one:

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LessonsInLove-0.34
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: vehemental

Vinnie0454

Nov 27, 2021
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HIGHEST_PROTOCOL'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1090, in event
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 726, in event
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1297, in event
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 273, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 979, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 322, in run
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 415, in save
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 401, in save
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 49, in dump

```

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Wish I could view carepackages but I dont have the balls to try with the threat of the reset. Does Sensei really run off with Yumi? While I do find Yumi hot in her own way, its true sensei possibly groomer her pre reset?

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 726, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 979, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 322, in run
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 415, in save
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 401, in save
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 49, in dump

```
You copied an older script on top of the updated script file, the DRM is only in the gui file, the script on that post as a backup, copy the script file from the update and it should be good.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Wish I could view carepackages but I dont have the balls to try with the threat of the reset. Does Sensei really run off with Yumi? While I do find Yumi hot in her own way, its true sensei possibly groomer her pre reset?
Little stories from are not meant to be viewed as some absolute canon future development, as prior care packages already have things like marrying Chika, marrying Futaba, being in throuple with Uta/Io, etc. View them as some alt universes or each character’s possible ending with Sensei if you would, but nothing really serious (in the recent CP however, yes Sensei ran off with Yumi; kinda wish the animation was about her though)

As for being a pre reset groomer to Yumi, this is the part that has not been really confirmed in game. Sensei had his eyes on Yumi, tracked her down at pachinko place, gave her so-called creepy detentions, but no more details about any of them.

Last edited:

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Looks like the Chika Threesome choice is the 1st major choice branch for the game having 5 True/False flags.

Like all who said before if you don't pick Ayane you'll miss out on her events and I'll suspect that will be the case for the other 3 or 4 down the road since at this time you can only pick 1 of them.

wmtruong

Jun 12, 2020
Maybe the other choices will have different dialogue but not separate events. At least, I kinda hope so at this point. I don't really want to have to replay the game four more times. I also imagine that choosing the other girls will have such wider ramifications that it will affect the whole story since he's not even active with them yet.

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes