BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
As for Maya, it seems like it was mostly hornyness that caused her to break past Senseis:
Her urges must have been pretty bad, but i guess she deemed those Akira iterations as disposable for whatever reasons.
That means one and the same, not?

Yeah, italic text seems to imply it's Pareidolia.
Maybe the book titles are not aliases but mean something else?
Also saw in one of your pictures that there where only book 1 and book 4.
Maybe other numbers are in that event too?
Maybe i'll check that event again later.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I definitely think there's potential in Maya being raped by a family relative:
I'm thinking her hatred of gods just comes from being stuck in a chronoprison where she can't be with Sensei, though. I mean either gods are punishing her, or they don't care, so why wouldn't she dislike them.

It is possible that Nao may have been the god she prayed to, that started all of this though. I'm definitely thinking there's some lore as to why the likes of Moyo and Long Maya exist.
I'm still not sure if it was full on rape, but I am leaning in the direction she did have something inappropriate being done to her. She may have been touched, stripped, flashed, maybe someone pulled a Yumi situation on her, there are a number of things that don't technically fall under rape, but do fall under other similar categories on the same relative spectrum.

I guess I'm the one to blame for this since I started it, but it feels like people are going a little overboard now. I pointed out that technicality ("until the snow returns") because I thought it was odd, but we really don't know if it should be taken that literally. Honestly, it's a little stupid and some things don't add up.

Every chapter starts and finishes along with a season. From a game design perspective, if something big happens, odds are that it will be at the end of a chapter, in this case, the end of summer.

But more importantly, winter is not HOPE's season. He's pretty much dormant during winter. So why would he be waiting for it? (Why does he have to wait in the first place?). If he's going to act, makes more sense he does it when his powers are fully active. It really doesn't fit unless we got it all wrong and the one threatening Akira is someone else. Very unlikely, all caps speech is HOPE's trademark but just like there is (arguably) more than one italic narrator maybe the same is happening here. And Yasu seems to get possesed not only by HOPE.

And let's not rule out the possibilty that this was just a case of Selebus trying to be cute with the phrasing forgetting there is always that asshole that goes " Nuh uh uh, wait a minute here, amigo". That guy is the worst.
No, you are onto a possibility here. This world we're viewing in game, it isn't normal, there are things going on that defy real world logic already. You are right, this may not come to pass in the most literal sense possible, but it is not outside the realm of possibility that it does. We are talking about essentially supernatural entities here, some with powers beyond human understanding. If there is one that can potentially control weather or time, and there may very well be considering how messed up the timeline is with the resets, that opens up potential for this power to bring back the snow in the wrong hands, immediately giving way to the end of the time limit and the associated consequences. The same can be said if any of these entities can control weather, we may not even need to be in winter to see snow if there is an entity that can simply make snow fall. If HOPE were to get either of these powers, he could simply speed up or rewind time or could simply make snow fall now instead of waiting for spring to pass. The way to do that would most likely be to kill the current holder of that power. I cannot guess which power, but Pareidolia may very well have one of them, making Pareidolia a priority target if HOPE goes this route assuming all this information turns out true.

In the realm of reality, this is set in Japan, which does have a little history with snowfall during specific times of year not considered winter on rare occasions given the correct conditions for it. It is also not out of the realm of possibility for the weather to simply be just right for snow in early spring even if the time it lasts is short and it doesn't stick for long. At that point, the time is up, the consequences have been earned. HOPE never said how much had to fall or if it had to stick, he only said when the snow falls next, the time to do as he says is up.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I think that... what everyone around here needs to remember is, that despite all these wild and wacky theories, all the gods, seasons, bootstrap-paradox daughters, spooky malls, the developer and the community that we have here, the most important thing everyone needs to remember is that Sensei has very large penis.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I think that... what everyone around here needs to remember is, that despite all these wild and wacky theories, all the gods, seasons, bootstrap-paradox daughters, spooky malls, the developer and the community that we have here, the most important thing everyone needs to remember is that Sensei has very large penis.
I might have a shocking truth for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perception.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That means one and the same, not?

Yeah, italic text seems to imply it's Pareidolia.
Maybe the book titles are not aliases but mean something else?
Also saw in one of your pictures that there where only book 1 and book 4.
Maybe other numbers are in that event too?
Maybe i'll check that event again later.
Not really. You mentioned only her urges. I said it seemed like it was mostly due to hornyness, but also added that sex wasn't even necessary since words themselves seemed to be enough. Not to mention that her knowing that hatesex apparently deletes him, could imply that she has done it out of anger instead of just hornyness, at some point.

In otherwords: I expanded upon the context.

It's more like Pareidolia seems to be the only one to talk to Sensei in specifically lower case.

Also:
Book 9 is the one that carries the presumed alias of the specific god.

You're only supposed to have one Book 9 at a time though, (I changed the variables), and that Book 9 depends on whether you chose "Callous", "Calm", or "Concerned" prior. There is meant to be 9 books in total, if I recall though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and BlackDays

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I might have a shocking truth for you.

Perception.
Sorry to break it to you, but it's been heavily Implied that Sensei is actually:
Dickless!

Now, before you think:
Keep in mind:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm still not sure if it was full on rape, but I am leaning in the direction she did have something inappropriate being done to her. She may have been touched, stripped, flashed, maybe someone pulled a Yumi situation on her, there are a number of things that don't technically fall under rape, but do fall under other similar categories on the same relative spectrum.
It could definitely be something "less" than rape. I've been somewhat waiting for any confirmation that Sensei was Maya's first, but I don't think it's come up.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
1694276895727.png
Sorry to break it to you, but it's been heavily Implied that Sensei is actually Dickless!
1694277134618.png
(fuck I am actually slowly running out of these dumbass snapshots)

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Not really. You mentioned only her urges. I said it seemed like it was mostly due to hornyness, but also added that sex wasn't even necessary since words themselves seemed to be enough. Not to mention that her knowing that hatesex apparently deletes him, could imply that she has done it out of anger instead of just hornyness, at some point.

In otherwords: I expanded upon the context.

It's more like Pareidolia seems to be the only one to talk to Sensei in specifically lower case.

Also:
Book 9 is the one that carries the presumed alias of the specific god.

You're only supposed to have one Book 9 at a time though, (I changed the variables), and that Book 9 depends on whether you chose "Callous", "Calm", or "Concerned" prior. There is meant to be 9 books in total, if I recall though.
Yeah i get you. But something about it itches me, hence i said i might look into it again.

Sorry to break it to you, but it's been heavily Implied that Sensei is actually:
Dickless!

Now, before you think:
Keep in mind:
You know the times when you leave to buy groceries, you have your purse, and think you're good to go.
While you travel you get a strange feeling that something isn't right.
Maybe you left your oven on, or something similar that might burn down your house or apartment.
Finally you find out that you forgot your keys.

I got the same feeling about Akiras gender.
It's mainly because of the upside down house.
But there's also how majorly woman seem to be the ones to suffer from predatory behavior, with Akira the sole exception.
It's also something i pretty sure read in the story that triggered that thought. I just can't grab it. Normally, someone will post something that will scrape by that location inside my memory to reignite that thought. That happens often.
Maybe i can give a better example than and there.

It sometimes feels like a female processing her abuse through the story of a male person, to be in control, to have the upper hand.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
It could definitely be something "less" than rape. I've been somewhat waiting for any confirmation that Sensei was Maya's first, but I don't think it's come up.
For all we know, the question would be, if Akira is a basecap wearing guy, which i doubt.
And if he's not, one of the, what was it, lamb legs/good boy images show that she might have gotten raped by some base cap wearing pos.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
kinda sucks i already got together with chika before rin even mentioned confessing, & going back that far instead of just cheating just isnt worth the time

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah i get you. But something about it itches me, hence i said i might look into it again.

You know the times when you leave to buy groceries, you have your purse, and think you're good to go.
While you travel you get a strange feeling that something isn't right.
Maybe you left your oven on, or something similar that might burn down your house or apartment.
Finally you find out that you forgot your keys.

I got the same felling about Akiras gender.
It's mainly because of the upside down house.
But there's also how majorly woman seem to be the ones to suffer from predatory behavior, with Akira the sole exception.
It's also something i pretty sure read in the story that triggered that thought. I just can't grab it. Normally, someone will post something that will scrape by that location inside my memory to reignite that thought. That happens often.
Maybe i can give a better example than and there.

It sometimes feels like a female processing her abuse through the story of a male person, to be in control, to have the upper hand.
Hm:

For all we know, the question would be, if Akira is a basecap wearing guy, which i doubt.
And if he's not, one of the, what was it, lamb legs/good boy images show that she might have gotten raped by some base cap wearing pos.
Also yeah, there's been a few implications that something happened to Maya:
I'm thinking it's plausible that the AmIOkay Maya, is even the Original Maya, and the Sensei that showed up in the machine:
Is the Original Sensei.

Btw, that last image, and the cap guy thing is from 'The Light of Last Summer' main event in Chapter 2. Which just so happens to be the name of Nodoka's book.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Hm:

Also yeah, there's been a few implications that something happened to Maya:
I'm thinking it's plausible that the AmIOkay Maya, is even the Original Maya, and the Sensei that showed up in the machine:
Is the Original Sensei.

Btw, that last image, and the cap guy thing is from 'The Light of Last Summer' main event in Chapter 2. Which just so happens to be the name of Nodoka's book.
The question here would be, if he was the one that exploited Maya to begin with, or, if he just took what was already "broken".
I don't think that he'd be jealous of himself, his subconscious should prevent that, if he defiled her to begin with.
From narration, one might think that he took her in after she was abused. And personally, i rather have this as canon.
He took in the broken stray cat.

The reason why he sat on that decision to answer to her confession, might have been that he was well aware of himself and the age gap implications. His own history with Sekai and the grooming and what not.
Why he finally gave in, thats what i'd like to know.
Was Sekai's influence shining through? Was he seeing himself in her (both groomed)?
I hope the day will come we find out in more detail.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The question here would be, if he was the one that exploited Maya to begin with, or, if he just took what was already "broken".
I don't think that he'd be jealous of himself, his subconscious should prevent that, if he defiled her to begin with.
From narration, one might think that he took her in after she was abused. And personally, i rather have this as canon.
He took in the broken stray cat.

The reason why he sat on that decision to answer to her confession, might have been that he was well aware of himself and the age gap implications. His own history with Sekai and the grooming and what not.
Why he finally gave in, thats what i'd like to know.
Was Sekai's influence shining through? Was he seeing himself in her (both groomed)?
I hope the day will come we find out in more detail.
I definitely think Sensei saw himself in her:
Which is another reason I think she was taken advantage of before they met, at the least. Keep in mind though, that Sensei was in a broken state around that time:
and to be frank, this likely leads into my Maya Noriko Deal Theory:
So, Random Theory Time: Noriko and Maya's deal, may have broke an already broken Sensei:
As for why Maya still avoids the Old District after all this time:
I think it's likely for the same reason she remains a shrine maiden:
She doesn't want to risk breaking the deal in case it influences her survivability.
Also, personally, I can see Sensei "adopting" Maya back during the tutoring days. Just not officially.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I definitely think Sensei saw himself in her:
Which is another reason I think she was taken advantage of before they met, at the least. Keep in mind though, that Sensei was in a broken state around that time:
and to be frank, this likely leads into my Maya Noriko Deal Theory:

Also, personally, I can see Sensei "adopting" Maya back during the tutoring days. Just not officially.
Yeah, Noriko's text seems to imply why Akira gave in.

I'm not so sure about when they met.
I wouldn't be surprised if they met before the car crash. He just "took her in/tutored her" after he got better after the crash and Sekai's death.
Sekai being jealous of Maya, whould be harder to explain, if she just got to know her after she died.
Ofcourse, what ever Sekai is now, she seems to be aware of the other girls.
But with Sekai, it just seems to have a whole different tone, if she mentiones Maya, like she knew her before her death.

There is another thing that tickles me about Maya's and Noriko's pact.
I mentioned this before so i'll just repeat myself mostly.

For me, it felt like one of them interrupted the other in their conversation and something got lost.
I had a feeling like Noriko was to scold Maya for Sekai's death. As if Maya had been responsible for that.
Ofcourse we don't know and it's just a feeling of mine.
But i do think that, that conversation would have more info to it, if they didn't end it out of dispise for each other.

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So, 2 events have been crossed out in red (for Ayane), 'Dark Side of the Room' and 'A Failed attempt at Being Good'.

Anyone know how to trigger them?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah, Noriko's text seems to imply why Akira gave in.

I'm not so sure about when they met.
I wouldn't be surprised if they met before the car crash. He just "took her in/tutored her" after he got better after the crash and Sekai's death.
Sekai being jealous of Maya, whould be harder to explain, if she just got to know her after she died.
Ofcourse, what ever Sekai is now, she seems to be aware of the other girls.
But with Sekai, it just seems to have a whole different tone, if she mentiones Maya, like she knew her before her death.

There is another thing that tickles me about Maya's and Noriko's pact.
I mentioned this before so i'll just repeat myself mostly.

For me, it felt like one of them interrupted the other in their conversation and something got lost.
I had a feeling like Noriko was to scold Maya for Sekai's death. If Maya had been responsible for that.
Ofcourse we don't know and it's just a feeling of mine.
But i do think that, that conversation would have more info to it, if they didn't end it out of dispise for each other.
Maya apparently showed up after the accident, after he ghosted Niki, and shortly after he began tutoring Noriko again:
At least that's what Noriko's 'Loxosceles Reclusa' seems to say.

I don't think Sekai met a 6 to 7 year old Maya, and I'm not sure it's even jealousy that is Sekai's problem. She just seems to hate Maya, and I'm thinking it's likely because Maya convinced Sensei to forget Sekai, along with the Nakayama's. Could be wrong though.

Also, I don't think Sensei really ever got better per se. Even now, he gets to the point where Ami has to take care of him:
It seems more like he just has good days and bad days etc. Even around 8 to 9 years later.

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes