Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
I don't think Sekai met a 6 to 7 year old Maya, and I'm not sure it's even jealousy that is Sekai's problem. She just seems to hate Maya, and I'm thinking it's likely because Maya convinced Sensei to forget Sekai, along with the Nakayama's. Could be wrong though.
Unless my insane crack theory that Maya is actually Sekai's daughter with Nozomu while Ami is her daughter with Sensei is right, and that is why she hates Maya while adoring Ami.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I don't think Sekai met a 6 to 7 year old Maya.
The only reasonable way that I can think of to have "Sekai had met Maya when she was still alive" = true is to assume Maya being that girl Ami had a play date with, a mysterious girl whose hair wasn't pink. Other scenarios are easily too far-fetched (even this one is quite a stretch as well)
1694297938694.png
I know Sensei immediately made that sarcastic remark but I don't think these girls' colors would change bc of anime reason lol

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Unless my insane crack theory that Maya is actually Sekai's daughter with Nozomu while Ami is her daughter with Sensei is right, and that is why she hates Maya while adoring Ami.
Unless Sekai has some god power to get pregnant with two child, by two men, at the same time because they are both 15yr, and somehow keep one of them a secret, I very much doubt Maya is Sekai's child, but she can be Nozomu's child with another person and the guy molesting her may be her stepfather.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DewiFake

Jan 14, 2023
I wrote a small mod that lets you skip the affection/lust point grind without having to go through the tedium of typing in cheat codes or having your save labelled with the cheater flag. Features:
  • Sets all girls' affection and lust points to a value X unless they were already higher than X
  • Written to be future-proof (i.e. will automatically work for any new girls)
  • Enables the developer console
Note: if you want a version of the mod that lets you set affection and lust points separately (useful if you don't want to see any lust events), see here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-30-0-selebus.48158/post-10770605

Usage:
  • Download the attached file (note: if you get sent to a new tab with a bunch of text, just right click and hit "Save as" and name it as z_set_love_lust.rpy)
  • Move into the game subfolder (found in the folder that you launch Lessons in Love from)
  • Load a save and open the developer console with Shift + O
  • Press Enter a few times so you can see the ">" symbol in the top left of the screen
  • Type setLoveAndLust(X) and press Enter, where X is an integer (i.e. a whole number). For an example, see the image below
  • Press Esc to close the console and now you can play!

View attachment 1901303

Note: I recommend using this with the guide mod for max efficiency, because other than grinding points, the main time-sink with this game is trying to trigger events.

Advice from alex2011 on how to use the mod so that you don't accidentally miss events (note: I used the mod myself with 50 affection from the start and didn't experience any issues. You can still miss events even if you follow the instructions below and you can still see all events while ignoring those instructions.):

Uninstall: delete the files z_set_love_lust.rpy and z_set_love_lust.rpyc from your game subfolder

I also made a mod that lets you scroll your mouse-wheel to simulate clicks, makes the game more convenient to play https://f95zone.to/threads/use-scroll-wheel-to-simulate-mouse-clicks.120507/#post-8406783
For the people who don't want to set all of them, but just want to add some points for a specific girl, I think you can also use skwada's mod to open the developer console and give a specific name. For example, if you wanted to add 5 lust points, just type:

Code:
$ futaba_lust +=5
It won't give a message of confirmation, but it seems to add the points. I'm not sure if this is entirely foolproof, maybe someone else can confirm this.

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
Unless Sekai has some god power to get pregnant with two child, by two men, at the same time because they are both 15yr, and somehow keep one of them a secret, I very much doubt Maya is Sekai's child, but she can be Nozomu's child with another person and the guy molesting her may be her stepfather.
I remember trying to wiggle my way out of this by going for the fact that their birthdays are exactly 8 months apart which means it's *technically* possible that she could have had Ami afterwards and that she was born prematurely.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
God power? It's a thing that can actually happen.

Sometimes, the ovaries release more than one egg at a time. If they are fertilized by seperate sex acts with different partners within a narrow (10-12 hours) window, you get twins who only share one parent.

Reactions: The Grad

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The only reasonable way that I can think of to have "Sekai had met Maya when she was still alive" = true is to assume Maya being that girl Ami had a play date with, a mysterious girl whose hair wasn't pink. Other scenarios are easily too far-fetched (even this one is quite a stretch as well)
View attachment 2917429
I know Sensei immediately made that sarcastic remark but I don't think these girls' colors would change bc of anime reason lol
Technically Chika and Chinami dye their hair, and I'm thinking Yuki does, but Noriko in particular seems to be Naturally Pink:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which is odd all things considered. Albeit, it depends on how many of the girls have their natural hair color. If Io, Futaba, and Yasu are all natural then yeah, Anime Logic. Still, it makes me think that the girl wasn't Noriko, unless Ami just blanked out on the hair color.

Btw, just a gut feeling, but that girl Ami had a play date with, could have also been Nodoka. Nothing really supports it yet though.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
God power? It's a thing that can actually happen.

Sometimes, the ovaries release more than one egg at a time. If they are fertilized by seperate sex acts with different partners within a narrow (10-12 hours) window, you get twins who only share one parent.

The god power is keeping one of the children a secret, the double pregnancy thing I knew.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
If the threesome choice will ever have content tied to the others besides Ayane, all I have to do is turn on all the flags from it, but unless Sel changed his mind on a 100% playthrough, that won't happen, which makes it weird why he went out of his way to assign flags to the other choices.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
If the threesome choice will ever have content tied to the others besides Ayane, all I have to do is turn on all the flags from it, but unless Sel changed his mind on a 100% playthrough, that won't happen, which makes it weird why he went out of his way to assign flags to the other choices.
- There actually will be different threesome scenes available only to certain choices (least possible)

- For future minor dialogue variations only, like Sensei's monologues when conversing with the girls of choice, or Chika slightly dissing you whenever appliable if you chose Chinami (most possible)

- For Sel to pull shenanigans on whoever edited their saves by checking if more than one flag is true, or if others girls' flags are true while not missing the threesome event (purely conspiracy theory)

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, Random Theory Time: Niki is intended to be Sensei's "True Love".

Now, as far as has been revealed, pre resets, Sensei has only ever been with 3 people:
  • Sekai, who seemed to be notably jealous of Niki, and probably still is:
  • Maya, who has been and still is jealous of Niki without ever actually meeting her:
  • And Niki, who is unaware of Sekai having a relationship with Sensei, before her, and Maya having one, after her, to the point she wondered if Sensei was currently a virgin recently:
Well, after recent events have been revealed about Sensei's character, it seems appropriate to say, that the more Sensei cares about a person, the less he actually tries to fuck them. This is especially notable with Imani vs Rika:
Albeit, this could even apply to the likes of Ami, Noriko, Rin, and Sana through out the game.

Keeping that in mind, It's been established that Sensei never pushed Niki to have sex. It's likely the main reason Niki was almost a 30 year old virgin, until she recently convinced Sensei to fuck her:
Unlike Imani or the rest of the girls, Sensei actually dated Niki, so, him of all people, not really trying to fuck her was most likely just his way of caring about her. There wasn't even really a friendship in the way like with Imani, since they dated for 5 years:
Now, compare it to his relationship with Sekai and Maya, which seemed to revolve around sex:
and there's definitely something special about Niki. Even the possibility that Sekai forbade Sensei to fuck her, seems unlikely considering Sekai's character:

And, all these years later, the one memory Sensei seems to have regained is the night he and Niki first kissed:

On top of this, Niki is the one who helped Sensei remember his first name:
Which even Sensei considers "a big deal".

I think Sensei even saying he's in love with Niki means a whole lot more than him saying he loves anyone else. Probably even Maya. Especially considering how open he has already been about his love for Niki:

Overall: based off who Sensei is as a person, and the context surrounding his and Niki's relationship, it seems like she might be intended to be his actual "True Love".

At least, as far as someone like him could love. It also helps that their love seems to be the most healthy one.. and that's saying something.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It could definitely be something "less" than rape. I've been somewhat waiting for any confirmation that Sensei was Maya's first, but I don't think it's come up.
Indeed, it barely comes up whether they were even active at all. We definitely need more info in both regards as I doubt we'll get much of a confirmation any time soon.

- There actually will be different threesome scenes available only to certain choices (least possible)

- For future minor dialogue variations only, like Sensei's monologues when conversing with the girls of choice, or Chika slightly dissing you whenever appliable if you chose Chinami (most possible)

- For Sel to pull shenanigans on whoever edited their saves by checking if more than one flag is true, or if others girls' flags are true while not missing the threesome event (purely conspiracy theory)
Current theory for me suggests he might have done that as some sort of trick question kind of thing. There is only one right answer, but the others are made to seem like they might get something only for them not to. My reason is this is not the first time that's happened, though it usually comes in the form of the right answer being the polar opposite of what I would do, yet matches what Sensei would.

qaz098

Nov 26, 2020
to add to the theory that Niki is Sensei ture love is the fact that it might be the only relationship that he 100% consented to. Sekai was gromming him so it dont really counts has a relationship and with Maya it been hinted a lot that she was taking advantage of a broken Sensei.

Noriko has said a few times that the relationship with Maya was fucked up and Maya has never disagreed or argued that it wasnt. Sekai relationship was also very fucked up. but with Niki it look like it was just a normal healthy relationship.

Sensei has a werid view on sex where he finds it hard to bond with someone or get close to them without having sex with them he even told Io this. this is most likly because he was groomed and it messed up his views on sex and love.

so the fact he had a normal teenager relationship with Niki where he loved her without having sex is a big deal

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
I question Niki being Sensei's true love because the narrative has kinda implied that her existence is a little too convenient, it makes me think there is much more to her than that. And this is just my personal opinion but it would be extremely unsatisfying for a side character with very little build up in comparison to take that spot, although I don't even think anyone will be Sensei's "true love" by the end of the story.

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Indeed, it barely comes up whether they were even active at all. We definitely need more info in both regards as I doubt we'll get much of a confirmation any time soon.
I definitely think Maya and Sensei were "active":
Even presumably on Ami's bed:
Baby Finches also seems to imply how their relationship was:
And there's a few hints at how long they have been "active":

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I question Niki being Sensei's true love because the narrative has kinda implied that her existence is a little too convenient, it makes me think there is much more to her than that. And this is just my personal opinion but it would be extremely unsatisfying for a side character with very little build up in comparison to take that spot, although I don't even think anyone will be Sensei's "true love" by the end of the story.
I mean, Sensei's "true love" could always end up being Nodoka instead:
Based off 'Judgement Day', Nodoka actually seems to be Niki's main competition for Sensei's "feelings".

I wouldn't be all that surprised if Niki ends up being a shapeshifter or something though. The Shapeshifter seemed to imply it's possible:
Then again, I doubt anyone is who we think they are at this point. Not sure if there is even any "humans" in this game.

Everything is a little too convenient.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I definitely think Maya and Sensei were "active":
Even presumably on Ami's bed:
Baby Finches also seems to imply how their relationship was:
And there's a few hints at how long they have been "active":
Huh, I hadn't even picked up on that, thinking she was just in a panic at the time of those first several and that the balcony one was just talk, not an implication of their past. Now that I look at them again, plus the one with her kneeling down, I do get that sense.

Reactions: DeSkel15

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
This has got to be one of the funnier huggy boy ver. of a convo (Like it's Any Other Day)
(I left out some back-and-forth on purpose)
1694314905025.png
You're 4998? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I am not too sure why both their ages also have to be this redacted since none of them are underage in the bonus true ver., but hey I am not complaining.

The other is Kirin's Noriko's introduction
1694317181733.png

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
This has got to be one of the funnier huggy boy ver. of a convo (Like it's Any Other Day)
(I left out some back-and-forth on purpose)
View attachment 2917876
You're 4998? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I am not too sure why both their ages also have to be this redacted since none of them are underage in the bonus true ver., but hey I am not complaining.

The other is Kirin's Noriko's introduction
View attachment 2917919
I cannot be the only one who thought this after "Huggy Boy" Niki said that:

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes