Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
I bet you can just open chap3.rpy through notepad and find answers there(I did last 2 resets like that(Im lazy i won't unpack the entire game to just view it more comfortably))
When I do this it just pops up as a bunch of symbols I wonder why

Dc345

May 27, 2020
If you have the URM installed you can find a bunch of the answers to the reset using it.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I believe I do have it what can you with it to find out the answers?
When the prompt shows up when your solving the answers to the question you can look at each question and it will show you which one is right and which is wrong. Which is the basic principal for this reset. Its kind of hard to explain but if you use it when messing around in the reset you find the answers.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Happy to wake up to the update being leaked, before adding it to the main folder i had a quick look at the new files and it seems this one is the reset puzzle in its entirety so any folks wanting to dissect it should start there, hopefully you'll have a guide ready (for me :p) by the time i get to that part.

It looks like a real doozy though.
Jesus christ the puzzle looks like hell. Even looking at the code it'll probably take at least 30 minutes.

PUZZLE GUIDE HERE
IMPORTANT: If you have URM, you can choose Check the door -> Open the door (hidden choice) to progress. This will complete the puzzle.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
I still believe ayane is correct one, maybe by choosing others we get different dialogues or different actions, but i dont believe we get actual sex scene with them
Well, who knows.
Yumi is a girl you need to chip away at, I'd have been surprised if it worked right off the bat.

Reactions: TheLarceny
4.10 star(s) 304 Votes