butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Jesus christ the puzzle looks like hell. Even looking at the code it'll probably take at least 30 minutes.

PUZZLE GUIDE HERE
IMPORTANT: If you have URM, you can choose Check the door -> Open the door (hidden choice) to progress. This will complete the puzzle.
So after 1 hour and 20 minutes, I have finally finished the reset 6 puzzle guide...

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Lol, looks like the people that were saying Ayane was the correct threesome option might have been wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually no, that's exactly as i was expecting things to go, a small dialogue branch/variant and the girl turning Chika down, i predicted only Ayane has an actual threesome scene and the rest will all turn her down.

Just finished the update, that reset puzzle SUCKED as hard as life of prizes. And the very final moment of the update... i am very much not a happy chappy.

josemaloco

Sep 26, 2020
PC: Google Drive
MAC: Google Drive

enjoy! Also josemaloco I havent played yet but wondering if the 20 main story events are chained or not theres two side events that need to be triggered as well. Unable to take a look myself because I am working on a 4 page essay
I'm a bit busy myself but I want to try and play this afternoon. I took a quick look at the files and it seems that

In any case I'll tell you what I find once I get my hands on it.

Reactions: 1804maya

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Everything was right, but my microwave code was different.. huh... randomly generated?
Mine was: 1853818235819
That was the exact code I wrote in the guide... I read through the entire script and nothing seems to be randomly generated.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hm... kind of a predictable update all things considered.

The puzzle was a bitch though. At least when it came to the mystery boxes for me. Must have missed a hint or something.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I bet you can just open chap3.rpy through notepad and find answers there(I did last 2 resets like that(Im lazy i won't unpack the entire game to just view it more comfortably))
Well, good luck.

I also made walthrough and, just to illustrate how the hell reset is complicated I'll also attach partial schema (without trivia answers and other stuff)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm just jaded, if he had done it at the courage event it would've shook me but after that fake-out I don't feel it as hard now that it actually happened. Still a bit disappointed that she's gone for maybe real though.
Yeah, i'm feeling like the game has developed a bit of a patina in the last few updates and now i'm even more worried cause Selly has reached the point where it's make or break for the shake up and after SO fucked it up i was really hoping he could come in clutch and i'm feeling even less confident he can after this update.

I still love this game but i'm not so bothered with having to wait till January for the next update now.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes