butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
I've been wondering: What exactly caused Maya's "death"?
Yasu seems to confirmed that Sensei's fucked:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But at the same time, Sensei remembers how he fucked Sana:
And Ami could smell it too:

So I think there's one other possibility: Maya got reset because Sensei said:

And what happened was a natural rule from this world, not the actual punishment that Sensei was supposed to face.

Not related, but I would love to see this scene properly voice acted. Her reactions gave me chills.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I messed with her events with Chika and had no issues starting the update
I went in and changed the flags in the URM and it gave me Ayane events 36/34(or something close to that i cant remember the exact number) and when i installed the update it wouldn't trigger. But after I went back in and adjusted her flags in the URM I got the chain to start.

Reactions: crustlord12

SeZ2041

Oct 14, 2018
Does anyone know how to remove 2 Ayane's missed events? I have been trying to change to 0 by using URM but it always ends up in 2. Because of that, I can't trigger the update event

wilhermans

Jun 27, 2017
Same thing happended to me. If you havent completed all the events from the previous update or if you messed with Ayane's events in the URM the event chain wont trigger.
I had "all events" done but I had the same problem as Ochashs on page 1400. It was due to using URM or the Ayane threesome. I had to start the new update manually. Thanks for the help!

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
But at the same time, Sensei remembers how he fucked Sana:
He fingered her, to be exact - says so when checking the text from Makoto. Which is probably not enough.
Speaking of, I guess we now have the confirmation that Molly was indeed fucked during Lavender's Green. That was already a strong theory, but good to have it laid out.

Reactions: chronox42

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
He must REALLY despise us all if he makes puzzles like that.

What even besides malice is the point in them?
Honestly I thought the puzzle was fine. The only thing I was stumped on were the computer passwords and linking back each day of the week to what, and when I checked a guide after I did the puzzle on my own I realized that what I thought I deciphered correctly were mostly just puzzles you were supposed to just spam spam spam until you got the reward.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Does anyone know how to remove 2 Ayane's missed events? I have been trying to change to 0 by using URM but it always ends up in 2. Because of that, I can't trigger the update event
You have to go in the URM and change Ayane bonus skip 1 and 2 to false i believe.

ContraBxss

Jul 2, 2023
Is anyone having an issue with fullscreen after the update? Windowed mode works fine for me but whenever i go to fullscreen it just zooms in on the top left corner. Does anyone know how to fix this?
1697816241778.png
This is what it looks like for me

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The shampoo option will only fuck you if you pick the "Dorm" option twice during the next event "Paper City", and you won't need to go there at all. You'll understand when you get there.
Hrm, I appear to be stuck some other way, then.

It won't let me add anything more to the hot pot, but it won't let me finish, either.

Reactions: Wardtnaci
4.10 star(s) 304 Votes