DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
ROFLS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This just made me realize that Sensei and Freddy Krueger have a few similarities...
  • Three supernatural entities "empower" them (3 gods vs a trio of demons)
  • Have a boiler room as an important aspect of their lore (Dead girl in boiler room vs Freddy burned to death in a boiler room)
  • Have.. children as an important aspect of their lore
  • Had a religious mother that didn't like them much
  • Have a connection to dreams and a dream world
  • Won't stay "dead"
  • Both like to prey on teenagers
  • Etc.

Feb 14, 2022
This just made me realize that Sensei and Freddy Krueger have a few similarities...
  • Three supernatural entities "empower" them (3 gods vs a trio of demons)
  • Have a boiler room as an important aspect of their lore (Dead girl in boiler room vs Freddy burned to death in a boiler room)
  • Have.. children as an important aspect of their lore
  • Had a religious mother that didn't like them much
  • Have a connection to dreams and a dream world
  • Won't stay "dead"
  • Both like to prey on teenagers
  • Etc.
Is there a globe that will be big for your owl? to shoehorn You're scaring me more and more lmao

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Is there a globe that will be big for your owl? to shoehorn You're scaring me more and more lmao
Lmao, At first I was like "WTF are they talking about?? Owl? Globe?".

But, after a little research it really just translates to "Is there a connection you would overlook?", and my response is:
If I have an option.

Also learned a new Russian idiom. Neat.

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
So, I had a random thought while falling asleep... What if our numbered versions of Maya (AmIOkay and youdidit) are the previous Mayas, that were reset? The only possible person who might've remembered them would be Akira, but he was hard-reset himself. Maybe it's all a cycle in more ways than we originally thought? It's not just the time/world, it's these two getting reset one after the other, after getting some amount of knowledge to bump the other one up.

Got nothing to support this tho, just a crackpot theory. Although, if we get a new numbered Maya next chapter, that would be interesting.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, I had a random thought while falling asleep... What if our numbered versions of Maya (AmIOkay and youdidit) are the previous Mayas, that were reset? The only possible person who might've remembered them would be Akira, but he was hard-reset himself. Maybe it's all a cycle in more ways than we originally thought? It's not just the time/world, it's these two getting reset one after the other, after getting some amount of knowledge to bump the other one up.

Got nothing to support this tho, just a crackpot theory. Although, if we get a new numbered Maya next chapter, that would be interesting.
I do get the impression that AmIOkay Maya and Sensei share a past:
Especially in the 'How I Feel' Happy Event. She even claims to be from the same place as Sensei.

We also later see a Sensei in a similar predicament, in 'The Light of Last Summer' Chapter 2 Main Event:
Which HOPE calls Sensei's "Truest Self".

Then HOPE offers up AmIOkay Maya for a price:
And we've seen elsewhere that it's been implied that HOPE wanted our Maya:
as well as there being other Mayas offered up by Long Maya:
in the 'Second Sun' Happy Event.

So, yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if there's been numerous Mayas over time, and Sensei and Maya have merely been trading places every few resets. It's not like False Memories are a new thing:
Our Maya could have just thought she's been through this for thousands of years.

It's not impossible that New Maya might think the same. Might be the first time a Sensei survived long enough to know that the memories aren't true though.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So, yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if there's been numerous Mayas over time, and Sensei and Maya have merely been trading places every few resets.
Moyo is likely Maya Prime, then.

Which would also imply that there's a Sensei Prime that's also a mostly-decomposed corpse who's absurdly large penis ejaculates only cockroaches.

I type this as I'm sitting down for lunch. Sorry y'all, it's the only way I can make myself lose weight.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Moyo is likely Maya Prime, then.

Which would also imply that there's a Sensei Prime that's also a mostly-decomposed corpse who's absurdly large penis ejaculates only cockroaches.

I type this as I'm sitting down for lunch. Sorry y'all, it's the only way I can make myself lose weight.
Personally, I think Moyo (and Long Maya) might be more like Sensei and Maya's child, in a similar way that The Shapeshifter might be Sensei and Ayane's.

Moyo even seems to like the Shapeshifter:

Also apparently pussies to Sensei are like roaches to Moyo:
So, I would not be that surprised if something like this showed up later:
being a Sensei abomination or another child of his.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
What's the whole deal with Ayane's mom? Any theories?
What's her state anyway? Don't remember.
I guess she abandoned her family? So she's gone but not dead?

I don't think she'll play a role in Lil ever, but on the other hand, story wise, it would be interesting to explore the whole situation.
Like, Ayane getting left behind by her mother and how that plays a role in how she behaves towards Akira or in general.

Maybe Ayane's mommy issues developed into her being the caring, herself back taking person, she is we know.

Last edited:

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I have decoded this wingdings image from the twitter. (Forgive the formatting I kept it the same as in the image in case it was intentional.)

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
AFAIK she just ignores Ayane, which probably means every time Ayane wants to talk she says "I'm busy" or something.
I'm gonna say she probably doesn't even notice what she is doing and thinks Ayane has everything she needs because money.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I mostly just use the Ren'py Transparency Mod: https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-3.11925/

And the, I think outdated, Dark Mod: https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-20-0-part-1-selebus.48158/post-6765026

Then simply screenshot, and cut off the extra black parts.

Some Random Reaction stuff because why not:
I use the Ren'py Transparency Mod and outdated Dark mode.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Presumably, Ayane's family getting Rich and her Mom leaving, happened a few years ago. She may have just not wanted to live that lifestyle, or deal with Ayane's father as he became a supervillain. The smooth jazz was a deal breaker.

Random Dark Theory:

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I don't have sources, and my memory is unreliable, so consider my sources "vibes"

She walked out on Ayane and her father. The vibe I got was that after Ayane's father came into wealth, he became so fixated on acquiring more of it and growing the business that he neglected her, so she moved on. I'm guessing she didn't take Ayane because she would have literally been building a life out of scratch, so she wouldn't have been able to give Ayane the life she deserves, but her father could.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kitty Hawk
4.10 star(s) 303 Votes