Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
does this game have like animated sex scenes or is it just photos?
About half the sex scenes in the game get an animated repeatable variant that unlocks after. Some are in their place of work or the dorms or via the invite over phone option.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
To give you an idea on where i'm going with this -- I was specifically wondering if Ayane and Makoto had any meaningful interactions/experiences with eggs prior to showing up on the rooftop during a reset.

Also curious about intact eggs vs eggs that are accompanied by the sound of an egg cracking. Because that sound effect is common within the game -- moreso than the visual of eggs themselves.
I'm like 95% sure Makoto has never been egged, but her whole thing is language involving birds. Obviously that's different and has its own meaning, but there could be some kind of extra connection or hidden meaning there. She's likened to a baby bird, almost. Ayane I don't believe has ever egged, but I'm less sure.

Also, there's egg time madness, where four girls toss an egg at each other and Sana fucking dies (except not really.) Three of those girls, Sana, Ayane, Tsuneyo, have some connection to wires, hope, or the rooftop apocalypse squad / reset. Molly seems to be the odd one out, though. And that event chain had a lot of illogical shit happen around the same time, like the live alligators, and the death ball, and it's entirely unexplained how Imani just did that. Was most of that probably comedic relief and dramatization, and is it a complete stretch to make any connection to that egg-related event? Probably.

Reactions: GR1MM

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Man that whole mall section is still so weird to me.You rember that mall?Where we met Amy that somehow knew our name and definetely didnt throw her boyfriend down a the hole?Yea no idea what that was.

Jan 1, 2024
Man that whole mall section is still so weird to me.You rember that mall?Where we met Amy that somehow knew our name and definetely didnt throw her boyfriend down a the hole?Yea no idea what that was.
There are some theories about that, Amy and the mall. You'll find the posts relating to Amy easier if you word search after using F95zone search.

One of the theories is that
Amy is some sort of future Ami, I'd like to add to that. Now that we know something is needed in exchange for Sekai to return, Amy's world being fucked up/infected might be what happens if Sekai returns, it seems big enough for the exchange, and not to mention Amy confirmed that her Sekai is alive by mentioning she visits her.

Although what I might be saying might have no possibility or is incorrect.

Edit: Fixed final sentence grammar.

Last edited:

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
The talk about Amy has me wondering… when the heck do you think we’ll get a new Happy Event? The last one we got was “Rain King” in 0.35, which was 6 updates ago now. On average, there’s usually a Happy Event every few updates or so, though perhaps due to it being Springtime… things are now different.

The longest gap we’ve ever had in between Happy Events was from “Baby Finches” (0.11) to “Something Everyone Knows And Ignores” (0.18p2). That’s a 7 update gap if we count all the ‘parts’ of updates as one, since they released biweekly back then.

That means we’re coming up on the longest Happy Event drought the game’s ever had if we don’t see one by next update (I doubt we will).

It just makes me all the more curious what Springtime Happy Events will entail, anyway… Especially with Akira’s mind more fucked up and prone to influence than ever thanks to this being Pareidolia’s season. The same curiosity extends to resets as well, but that’s another topic entirely.

Tl;dr - We haven’t had a Happy Event in a long ass time. When we getting another one??

Redzonejoe

Jul 4, 2021
Ah heck. I forgot to edit the gui before running the game and got my saves deleted. I know there are a bunch of save files going around the thread but they're not linked on the first page, can somebody point me to one that's finished version 40? I have URM so I can just edit the values I need if it's a bit different than mine.

Edit: found one on page 1940 that should be pretty close, so I'll work with that unless somebody replies to this with a better one.

edit2: The one I'm using has a few missed scenes. I'll fuck around with URM to try and fix that but I'm not that savvy, so I'm still looking for a completed .40 save if anybody has one.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ayane is the true heroine of this story. With plot armor and everything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is hope yet.

Edit: Also, i'm curious about Himawari's next appearance. Since we can't confirm if it was her during the auto-pilot disengage sequence, it will probably be linked to Ayane. She'd probably want one of her mom's t-shirts as well.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
The talk about Amy has me wondering… when the heck do you think we’ll get a new Happy Event? The last one we got was “Rain King” in 0.35, which was 6 updates ago now. On average, there’s usually a Happy Event every few updates or so, though perhaps due to it being Springtime… things are now different.

The longest gap we’ve ever had in between Happy Events was from “Baby Finches” (0.11) to “Something Everyone Knows And Ignores” (0.18p2). That’s a 7 update gap if we count all the ‘parts’ of updates as one, since they released biweekly back then.

That means we’re coming up on the longest Happy Event drought the game’s ever had if we don’t see one by next update (I doubt we will).

It just makes me all the more curious what Springtime Happy Events will entail, anyway… Especially with Akira’s mind more fucked up and prone to influence than ever thanks to this being Pareidolia’s season. The same curiosity extends to resets as well, but that’s another topic entirely.

Tl;dr - We haven’t had a Happy Event in a long ass time. When we getting another one??
That's probably because Spring has been a continuous Happy Event. Just think about the amount of happy event stuff that has been showing up in main events, and even character events. At this rate, when Akira has another happy event it might as well just be another tuesday for him.

Dec 18, 2020
At this rate, when Akira has another happy event it might as well just be another tuesday for him.
Well, he is at least conscious during the latest happy events and reset puzzles now. Though he may seem a bit insane, but who wouldn't after going through what he has? So it is just matter of time when he will be fully conscious and in his "normal mode" during happy events and reset puzzles.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes