barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
My personal tinfoil hat theory is that Yuu is actually Akira's grandfather, Nozomu is actually his father, but also his brother, because Nozomu raped his mother, and that's why Akira barely has any memories of her -- Nozomu and his then-girlfriend took his son and raised him as his brother (because technically true).

Do I have any textual basis? No.
Is it consistent with Nozomu's character? Kinda.
Am I right? Probably not.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
My personal tinfoil hat theory is that Yuu is actually Akira's grandfather, Nozomu is actually his father, but also his brother, because Nozomu raped his mother, and that's why Akira barely has any memories of her -- Nozomu and his then-girlfriend took his son and raised him as his brother (because technically true).

This tinfoil hat makes making that you crush meme very difficult and confusing

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I exclude Sesnei
There you go. Akira gets to watch. He likes to watch. :sneaky:

Huh. So Sekai, Akira's rapist/groomer/lover, in addition to being his sister-in-law, maybe-teacher, definite mind-fucker, and possible surrogate mother, would also be his kinda-step-mother?

How very AVN! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 299 Votes