Dc345

May 27, 2020
I'm starting to think the estimated end date might be pushed up a little with more info being released. If chapter 4 ends next year we should be heading into the dark route by 2027. Sel said the purity routes would take him 2 months minimum to complete and Chapter 6 being the shortest chapter with an estimated 6 months of content Lessons in Love may wrap up by 2028.

Addon: Sel said every character will have a h-scene and the purity routes have guaranteed h-scenes I feel some characters might get their first h-scenes until their purity route.

Last edited:

Komikos

Apr 11, 2023
I'm starting to think the estimated end date might be pushed up a little with more info being released. If chapter 4 ends next year we should be heading into the dark route by 2027. Sel said the purity routes would take him 2 months minimum to complete and Chapter 6 being the shortest chapter with an estimated 6 months of content Lessons in Love may wrap up by 2028.

Addon: Sel said every character will have a h-scene and the purity routes have guaranteed h-scenes I feel some characters might get their first h-scenes until their purity route.
I share pretty much the same train of thought.The way I see it current info points to this direction:

Chapter 4 ends before summer of 2025>chapter 5 takes 1.5-2 years to finish>dark route which is 6 months>purity routes for the cast which is 2 months each so 2x35 is 70 months minimum so it's almost 6 years OR if purity route is a privilege of thr main cast then it's almost 4 years.

So high balling the numbers we get 2030.Long ass time with plenty of room for sel to massively dissapoint but I choose to believe not in him but in his fear of losing his income, because bad writing WILL be punished harshly

Reactions: Bingoogus

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
So Part II focusses on Ayane, Makoto... and Maya? RAS Assemble? :unsure:

I mean, we've been waiting for some extended Maya content (well, some of us have). So yay?

I'm trying to figure whether these scenes take place before or after the reset, possibly on the roof (in which case, I'm guessing that's New Maya) — or during the reset, in which case, we might visit (or get a visit from) Maya Prime.

:unsure: indeed!

Damn, Akira is being attacked by his 3 Canon girlfriends, someone save him from there :LOL:

Maya has tears in her eyes, I'm really Worried.
As I'm sure others have pointed out, Niki and... Sekai :oops:... are the only ones who actually threaten Maya's status as Akira's One True.... Whatever.

If Sekai is actually there, smiling like the demon she is, then I'd have to imagine both Maya and Niki are going to be more than a bit upset. Akira too, for what it's worth.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

2 months EACH, not 2 months total. 35 girls @ 2 months each = nearly 6 years.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes