crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Considering that chapter 4 will last until the end of next year, what are the chances of Selly making chapter 5 also last 2 years?
honestly I just had a micro panic attack thinking about wtf I'm going to do with myself when this game does finish. I've been in this thread nearly daily for the last 3 years or so.

Like, what the fuck?

Dc345

May 27, 2020
That just sounds like you need to up your game bro, you need to be touching your wife more than usual until balance is restored.
That was a joke I'm too young to get married.
Damn, Akira is being attacked by his 3 Canon girlfriends, someone save him from there :LOL:

Maya has tears in her eyes, I'm really Worried.
Maya probably found out that Niki moved in with Akira.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
There we have it. The Dark Route is Chapter 6. No more speculation and no more guessing.

One thing I’m still curious of is how Chapter 5 will go… It’ll be the last of the Harem Route and will no doubt focus on the season of Autumn/Fall, controlled by the fourth god and the most mysterious one of them all: USER4.

There are still plenty of unknowns about USER4 and who exactly they are. We know Nao-chan is a template and is connected to them somehow, but not much beyond that.

But maybe I’m getting ahead of myself here. We still have to plenty of Chapter 4 and Springtime to go. So hyped for Reset 7 but not the inevitable cliffhanger we’re about to get next month.
He had already said that though, previously he stated that "there is one more chapter after this one, and then we have dark route, which I guess it's the 6th chapter". But yes, it's good to be reiterated more clearly now.

Also excited for the reveal of Himawari's plan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's New/Original Maya greatest fear coming true right in front of her. Even if Sekai feels threatened by Niki, she must be enjoying seeing Maya like this. I wonder if/how New Maya would even fight back.

It'd be interesting if it was her that revealed things to Niki in an effort to break them up. We just don't really know Maya, especially a threatened Maya. She might go "you don't even know him! it was with me that he found support, and I know the truth about Sekai and stuff" (not at this scene though, if ever).

Last edited:

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
A moment to consider Knife Boy.

No but seriously, (young) Akira, of all people, calling Sana a thirsty thot was pretty hilarious.

Also, small-brain-trying-to-big-brain-time:
EveryEGG TIMEtime this damn egg cracking sound effect is playing, I am wondering whether this is supposed to be implying that a character is slipping traversing the planes, i.e. whether Akira somehow got transported into this weird TSS beach dimension during one of his blackouts while he was young, possibly while being groomed/molested by Sekai, hence why he is naked?
It would even kind of make sense, since "blacking out", or more accurately disassociating, is a common coping mechanism while going through a traumatic experience. He did not seem too perturbed in that scene so he might be used to experiencing those black outs and dream-like fantasies.
After all, adult Akira is also frequently blacking out when being faced with his traumatic past, i.e. Sekai, as unconventionally proven by Nodoka.

Though I'm pretty sure it's just Sel being fucky and it's a nothingburger to just confuse people.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That's New/Original Maya greatest fear coming true right in front of her. Even if Sekai feels threatened by Niki, she must be enjoying seeing Maya like this. I wonder if/how New Maya would even fight back.

It'd be interesting if it was her that revealed things to Niki in an effort to break them up. We just don't really know Maya, especially a threatened Maya. She might go "you don't even know him! it was with me that he found support, and I know the truth about Sekai and stuff" (not at this scene though, if ever).
I'm definitely curious what New Maya will do. It's not like she has much to lose, since she's more or less already lost the only two people she cares about, to Niki. (Maya isn't a sharer)

Niki's casually more or less ruined her life as she knew it, without even noticing...Albeit, it's mostly the Resets' fault, not that she's aware of that.

Perhaps this is how we get here?:

• Hey there
Reactions: Moonflare
4.20 star(s) 299 Votes