Oct 1, 2023
The whole Io thing feels so unfair. All of this happened because you received Uta's picture which you aren't even allowed to delete, it doesn't matter what path you take, she is destined for an unhappy ending.
She said herself that she doesn't care what happens to her, the reason she didn't resist is probably because she thinks she's protecting Uta. The choice you make here technically doesn't have any consequences to this relationship, she already thinks Akira is trash.

So in short, she was already destroyed before, I think the only realistic way to influence/restore Io is by making right by Uta, which means
You still haven't betrayed Io as long as you don't hurt Uta, sounds derranged but that's how I think her thought process works right now.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
(I guess this turned into a motivational post, well, we all deserve it after this update.)

We'll be fine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sometimes the breaking is so impactful that we lose focus of the big picture. But, it can be just another step in order for us to reopen the wound and address it properly.
Or to be put into a situation where we're forced to face things we'd rather not.
We're just at another breaking part right now. Light shines on things too untasteful to be brought out willingly. And out of shock and desperation we deal with them in the worst possible ways.

But we'll be fine. Remember to smile.
Lessons In Love-Hopecore edition

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
how do you trigger Haruka event ?
For her second-last event go to Koi cafe at night on Tuesday (I could be remembering the day wrong. If not try all the days) when Molly is supposed to be working but Haruka will be there. And then go there in the morning* for her last event. Basically just spam Koi cafe

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Did we ever find out what Imani's Secret Santa tickets were for exactly? From the Christmas Party in 0.36 when Akira was still catatonic?

Unless I'm just misremembering, I don't think we've found out the answer to this question yet.

...Potential date chain with Imani like the Chika Onsen and Makoto Beach trip? :unsure: She does have three more events coming up in 0.45, so maybe it could happen around then.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Did we ever find out what Imani's Secret Santa tickets where for exactly? From the Christmas Party in 0.36 when Akira was still catatonic?

Unless I'm just misremembering, I don't think we've found out the answer to this question yet.

...Potential date chain with Imani like the Chika Onsen and Makoto Beach trip? :unsure: She does have three more events coming up in 0.45, so maybe it could happen around then.
I mean, I sure hope so because she deserves way more than pity oral triggered by tragic backstory. In fact, I think Akira could learn a lot from someone that has that backstory and manages to become the Imani of today.

She didn't have anything going for her other than "I want to have sex with Akira", but given his reaction to her latest events, I think it's likely Akira intends to learn from her (he says something about learning to carry light or something like that).

I just hope it isn't a date to the amusement park or to watch sea turtles (that's for my girl Yumi, don't you dare, Selebus). I'm fine with anything other than that.

Maybe it's tickets to visit the new "low-income apartment complex" she plans to move into (can you imagine lol).

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
I mean, I sure hope so because she deserves way more than pity oral triggered by tragic backstory. In fact, I think Akira could learn a lot from someone that has that backstory and manages to become the Imani of today.

She didn't have anything going for her other than "I want to have sex with Akira", but given his reaction to her latest events, I think it's likely Akira intends to learn from her (he says something about learning to carry light or something like that).

I just hope it isn't a date to the amusement park or to watch sea turtles (that's for my girl Yumi, don't you dare, Selebus). I'm fine with anything other than that.

Maybe it's tickets to visit the new "low-income apartment complex" she plans to move into (can you imagine lol).
To be fair, he seems to be trying to turn a new leaf with plenty of girls as of late. All it got him is everyone getting up their hopes for the relationship to go further than Akira seems to be capable of. It‘d be more interesting for her to find out that he‘s in an ‚exclusive‘ relationship with 35 girls, 2 asking of whom asking to move in with him while she‘s the only one getting a hard pass

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
To be fair, he seems to be trying to turn a new leaf with plenty of girls as of late. All it got him is everyone getting up their hopes for the relationship to go further than Akira seems to be capable of. It‘d be more interesting for her to find out that he‘s in an ‚exclusive‘ relationship with 35 girls, 2 asking of whom asking to move in with him while she‘s the only one getting a hard pass
If Imani found out about it she'd get into a situation where she'd have to resign from her job (same as Wakana, that may know from Osako, but chooses to at least pretend that she doesn't). Imani actively goes out of her way not to find out about it. Niki does the same, but Niki does it only for her mental well being. So unless Imani intends to hop onto the predator bandwagon, she'd best continue actively avoiding any confirmation on their students.

Last edited:

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Just to throw this out there, there's something I don't think has been talked about when it comes to Io's recent events.

It wasn't necessarily about her. By that, I mean it was about Uta:

Io looks up to Uta, and believes she would actually be dead if she never met her:
So, it seems like Io was trying to protect Uta from Sensei, by becoming Sensei's tool, after finding out that he's holding on to a wizard pic of Uta.

In other words: Io was trying to keep him from fucking up Uta, by offering herself.

It's all she had to offer:

The "parenting" stuff just forced her to stop being in denial about him. He reminded her of her mother. Then he could even use the same words she did:

In another timeline, this may have ended on a happy note:
But, even leaving may lead to problems. Albeit, I suppose we'll see.
That makes a lot of sense. Hmm
Just to throw this out there, there's something I don't think has been talked about when it comes to Io's recent events.

It wasn't necessarily about her. By that, I mean it was about Uta:

Io looks up to Uta, and believes she would actually be dead if she never met her:
So, it seems like Io was trying to protect Uta from Sensei, by becoming Sensei's tool, after finding out that he's holding on to a wizard pic of Uta.

In other words: Io was trying to keep him from fucking up Uta, by offering herself.

It's all she had to offer:

The "parenting" stuff just forced her to stop being in denial about him. He reminded her of her mother. Then he could even use the same words she did:

In another timeline, this may have ended on a happy note:
But, even leaving may lead to problems. Albeit, I suppose we'll see.
Really, interesting point re: Uta. Hadn’t thought of that.

Three thoughts about Stomachache to add to what you and everyone else has pointed out:
  • The look on Akira’s face when Io is giving to him with both barrels — that was my expression throughout, and it made me hope that his growing empathy isn’t just another excuse to beat himself up or a psychopath’s mask
  • I thought I hated Sekai before; I had only just begun
  • I forced myself to play the “Destroy Her” option, though I really didn’t want to — and hated myself though the whole thing. That stare….

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
If Imani found out about it she'd get into a situation where she'd have to resign from her job (same as Wakana, that may know from Osako, but chooses to at least pretend that she doesn't). Imani actively goes out of her way not to find out about it. Niki does the same, but Niki does it only for her mental well being. So unless Imani intends to hop onto the predator bandwagon, she'd best continue actively avoiding any confirmation on their students.
Who do you think would have the worst reaction out of the adults? I'd say Wakana or Osako, maybe Sara. Pretty sure it would be Chika out of the students. Of course there would be two different things to react to, him sleeping with his students and him sleeping with his daughterniece.

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
Who do you think would have the worst reaction out of the adults? I'd say Wakana or Osako, maybe Sara. Pretty sure it would be Chika out of the students. Of course there would be two different things to react to, him sleeping with his students and him sleeping with his daughterniece.
Weirdly, I think it might be Maki. Most adult have been exposed to the students' battle over Sensei. So it shouldn't be that much of a surprise if something was happening. Other adults are weirdly okay with the idea of him being with a minor. But Maki is the most oblivious and explicitly not okay with it.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

Simple answer: Probably Maki from the adults, and Chika from the teenagers. Wakana cares too much about Akira by now that she'd try to fix him instead.

Last edited:

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018

Simple answer: Probably Maki from the adults, and Chika from the teenagers. Wakana cares too much about Akira by now that she'd try to fix him instead.
Also, Wakana suspects just how badly Sekai screwed Akira up.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Niki and Wakana both love Akira, but neither of them are afraid to call him out when he crosses a line. There's no way "fixing him" would involve the whole harem thing continuing.

Of course Maki would be the worst, he basically lied to her face about it while stringing her along into a relationship he doesn't really care about.
You say that as if they had that power. Niki has as much power as Akira lets her. He's the only one for her and she can never give up on him. That is not the same for him in the least. Niki is aware of this and the only moment where she has put her foot down was when Ami had her back, and for all Niki means to him, Akira would have thrown her out if not for Ami having called her. So she might try (don't think she would), but if Akira doesn't give up on his harem for Ami, he would hardly do so for Niki.

Wakana is more capable of doing something because she can live without Akira. Wakana however knows more about Akira than Niki regarding his relationship with Sekai, and even if she found out and tried "dismantling" his harem, what could she actually do? Have him fired? He clearly doesn't care about that. Arrest him? That wouldn't happen either, and neither would Wakana even try it as a way to help him.

Definitely agree that they'd call him out, but yeah, they have no power there... So far, the one person I see with the highest likelihood of Akira actually listening to regarding this is Maya Prime if she returned Edit: (because, well, he was faithful to her for years. That's the only person he was faithful to, since he was with Sekai at the same time as Niki).

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 299 Votes