ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Might as well, Instead of that, make a theory about why Akira has an extremely large penis.
There is no space war. All the men have been sacrificed to give their essence to increase the size of his penis. He was driven to it because his penis never naturally increased in size when he hit the early stages of puberty.

Just of the top of my head. :ROFLMAO:

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Why do we even care about the check marks? There is nothing particularly interesting about them.
Look, man… It gets rough in the later part of the month while waiting for a new update. We gotta talk about whatever we can to keep the momentum flowing, even if it’s completely fucking ridiculous. :LOL:

Might as well, Instead of that, make a theory about why Akira has an extremely large penis.
The gods gave it to him. This is alluded to in “Eighth Eye of the Wolf Spider”.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Furthermore Akira’s abilities and utilization of perception allow him to manipulate the size of his schlong and probably everything else about Kumon-mi, even if he doesn’t know it yet.

Next!

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Thanks for the reminder. She has been pretty explicit, but I just wonder if that stuff will really happen.
I guess we'll find out if Chika's all talk or not, but I kind of hope she isn't:
Wouldn't really fit her character, imo.

There's also that talk about her becoming a predator recently, which seemed fun:
Honestly i believe that she only did this more so as desperation then as actual intent.I mean through the countless cycles we should have gotten into a relationship with Chika,so Maya should have ALSO warned us about her and not just Ami.So yea i believe the safe bet is that she will break OR in this never before seen cycle after...was it the 3rd reset? where no other sensei has come before evrything is new(Our relationship with Chika progressing to this point,Ami doing all of this shit,becoming Rins pseudo father/homie etc).

I do believe that the time for her to learn the truth IS coming.How exciting
Yeah, Sensei never made it past Reset 3 before this timeline and that reset happens soon after fucking Chika. With how delusional she is, I somewhat wonder if her finding out Sensei was cheating, ever even happened, on top of the timeframe.

There's also how things had changed before fucking Chika, so it's difficult to say most past Senseis even got to fuck her. The Onsen trip seemed intentionally questionable, as to whether it's happened in other timelines. Especially with Tsubasa's involvement which was what pushed Chika towards sex.

Maya Prime may have either not have known about Chika's danger, or didn't consider her that dangerous, if she is at all.

You know, i've been thinking about it for the last day or so and i kinda feel like it doesn't really mean jack shit what Selly says in his discord about Molly, if it ain't in the game, it's kinda bullshit to claim shit outside of it, before she went off on the antitrans bullshit, people relentlessly mocked JK Rowling for making bullshit claims about her characters that were never established in the works themselves and i kinda feel like the lesson there needs to be applied here, if there isn't a clear indicator one way or the other in the game itself, we ought to treat things as being unclear altogether. If we don't, that kinda gives Selly a free pass to say whatever the fuck wants and he never has to commit to anything 100% and that just really rubs me the wrong way as a player. Mooney made a joke out of it with the 'i said it so it's true' references and that's basically my point in meme form.

Was Molly penetrated by Akira's gigantic dick? Well, maybe, people and places can be rolled back in a soft reset and he didn't cum inside her, but Akira must also have been soft reset or blacked out cause we only saw a time jump. Add that to what Molly said when they finally talked at her computer months later and you're left with everything in the game simply being unconfirmed, but possible... for Selly to come out and say 'oh yeah, heaps raped yeah' just reeks of either shitty writing or the author disrespecting readers by expecting his meta comments to be above his writing. No author should have that power or what the fuck is the point of any of this?

As for the ticks, i leave that to you guys, it's ambiguous and abstract and so not something i care to speculate on.
I'd definitely take what Sel says with a grain of salt, just on principle. On the other hand, it was technically confirmed in game:
It depends on whether one trusts Sekai to confirm anything, though.

It's hard to trust anyone, tbh:

Why do we even care about the check marks? There is nothing particularly interesting about them. Might as well, Instead of that, make a theory about why Akira has an extremely large penis.
Nodoka seems to be working on that:

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I guess we'll find out if Chika's all talk or not, but I kind of hope she isn't:
Wouldn't really fit her character, imo.

There's also that talk about her becoming a predator recently, which seemed fun:

Yeah, Sensei never made it past Reset 3 before this timeline and that reset happens soon after fucking Chika. With how delusional she is, I somewhat wonder if her finding out Sensei was cheating, ever even happened, on top of the timeframe.

There's also how things had changed before fucking Chika, so it's difficult to say most past Senseis even got to fuck her. The Onsen trip seemed intentionally questionable, as to whether it's happened in other timelines. Especially with Tsubasa's involvement which was what pushed Chika towards sex.

Maya Prime may have either not have known about Chika's danger, or didn't consider her that dangerous, if she is at all.

I'd definitely take what Sel says with a grain of salt, just on principle. On the other hand, it was technically confirmed in game:

It's hard to trust anyone, tbh:

Nodoka seems to be working on that:
Man i really and i mean REALLY wanna see some yandere chika in action.She needs to back up all those claims she made to Ami!

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Man i really and i mean REALLY wanna see some yandere chika in action.She needs to back up all those claims she made to Ami!
She definitely should back something up:

I think Chika could take Ami in a fair fight but Ami would fight dirty.
I'd like to see Ami's mind powers come up again:

Just imagine: Chika's got the cement ready and is completely prepared to skin Ami alive, only to end up on her knees eating Prince Ami out, while Chinami calls Ami "Mama".

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

Just imagine: Chika's got the cement ready and is completely prepared to skin Ami alive, only to end up on her knees eating Prince Ami out, while Chinami calls Ami "Mama".
Nah but why does this go so hard?

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

Horny Deskel is a menace

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well that's just the nature of the beast ain't it? That's the closest we've come to in-game confirmation but that still leaves the questionability of the Sekai entity and any claims it makes. I'm inclined to believe she was raped since Selly said that was the case, i just feel it's a cop-out to confirm it that way, either he should confirm it in-game or he should keep it unclear out of the game, not just cause it's a hassle to wait on his godly self to to descend from the heavens bless us with his true-knowledge but also cause it just makes for a shittier game/story. that'd be the pretentious author who wants his art to be ambiguous enough to be lauded for its 'depth' but to still totally make claim to the 'right' interpretation. Talk about eating your entire cake and still having the whole thing on your plate afterwards.

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
Well that's just the nature of the beast ain't it? That's the closest we've come to in-game confirmation but that still leaves the questionability of the Sekai entity and any claims it makes. I'm inclined to believe she was raped since Selly said that was the case, i just feel it's a cop-out to confirm it that way, either he should confirm it in-game or he should keep it unclear out of the game, not just cause it's a hassle to wait on his godly self to to descend from the heavens bless us with his true-knowledge but also cause it just makes for a shittier game/story. that'd be the pretentious author who wants his art to be ambiguous enough to be lauded for its 'depth' but to still totally make claim to the 'right' interpretation. Talk about eating your entire cake and still having the whole thing on your plate afterwards.
It seems like Sel was under the assumption that people had already figured it out but I agree. I'd rather mysteries like this one not be outright confirmed outside of the game. It's much more fun when one of the conspiracy nuts in this thread uncover things like that.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
A few things on the checkmarks:
  • The specific flag that determines whether there are four checks or three in the second reset is ami_virgin whereas the normal Bad Uncle check is amifingered, so it seems pretty likely it has to do with penetrative sex/virginity.
  • When we see the board before Maya's festival, the checkmarks are replaced with a large X. So the checkmarks only show up during resets, which might mean they are evaluating Akira and whether he gets to survive.
  • As fdsasdf_p alluded to, the bottom checkmark becomes bigger between the second and fourth resets. If the checkmark is for Maya, maybe it has something to do with him starting to recover his past with her, but that seems weak.
1. I made valid theories as to why it could be

2. Except the checkmarks from the 2nd reset are Kirin, Chika and Niki

3. There is a reason why one checkmark is bigger than the others, it's not a coincidence, it is literally different which means there must be a reason for it

4. You are just deciding on your own that those things hold no value on your own, when in fact they do

5. what's the point of number 5 even?

Edit: It's LITERALLY UNDISPUTABLE, that Kirin, Chika and Niki were virgins and akira took their checkmarks for the board, it happened in the story, you can see it for yourself in the events and that's how it is, we have VISUAL proof of them bleeding, being virgins and giving their first time to Akira, but we DONT have proof that Molly was penetrated by Akira, you have no basis for an argument here
Sensei and Niki don't have sex until after the fourth reset, so there is no reason for her to count.

I'm open to theories that don't involve Molly being raped, but the only virgins that Sensei has sex with between the second and fourth resets are Chika, Kirin, and possibly Molly, so that seems like the simplest answer for three checkmarks. He also has sex with Maki, but if she counts then Sara and Haruka should too, so there are too few checkmarks. If penetration isn't important, he gave orgasms to Niki and Miku, so again too few checkmarks.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
A few things on the checkmarks:
  • The specific flag that determines whether there are four checks or three in the second reset is ami_virgin whereas the normal Bad Uncle check is amifingered, so it seems pretty likely it has to do with penetrative sex/virginity.
  • When we see the board before Maya's festival, the checkmarks are replaced with a large X. So the checkmarks only show up during resets, which might mean they are evaluating Akira and whether he gets to survive.
  • As fdsasdf_p alluded to, the bottom checkmark becomes bigger between the second and fourth resets. If the checkmark is for Maya, maybe it has something to do with him starting to recover his past with her, but that seems weak.

Sensei and Niki don't have sex until after the fourth reset, so there is no reason for her to count.

I'm open to theories that don't involve Molly being raped, but the only virgins that Sensei has sex with between the second and fourth resets are Chika, Kirin, and possibly Molly, so that seems like the simplest answer for three checkmarks. He also has sex with Maki, but if she counts then Sara and Haruka should too, so there are too few checkmarks. If penetration isn't important, he gave orgasms to Niki and Miku, so again too few checkmarks.
Im not really interested in this whole theory about the checkmarks but i just wanna ask.If molly was in fact raped,who did it?And if it wasnt us,wouldnt she at the very least act like a normal rape victim?So idk

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes