DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Tsubasa seemingly expresses genuine confusion as to why she's allowing Akira to have Tsukasa's phone number.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it's more likely that either she's influenced by the xoanon/the tree, or she has fragments of deeper knowledge that pop up at random times (much like Kaori in Wither) that make her trust her "instincts".
Furthermore, at this point in time, we only know of one shapeshifter, who, by her own admission, was never a shapeshifter to begin with. Himawari states that it is Akira that chooses to perceive her as if she was another person, she's always Himawari.
So what happens to Himawari is the same that happens to Maya appearing as Sana, or Ami appearing as Maya - it's Akira's brain shapeshifting them.
A point of note is that Yasu also does that, albeit in a slightly different manner, instead "transporting" (presumably not slipping though) Akira places:
Regardless, at this moment in time, the ability to slip into someone's body has only been done by Sekaori, and that's not exactly slipping either since there's a good possibility she's part of that body by implants.
Just felt compelled to note that when it comes to Himawari, it's a little more than just looking like others:

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Here's some rambling ideas about Makoto's "T Is For Time". I don't have a complete theory so I basically just started pointing out every connection that might be relevant, hopefully this can spark a discussion.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I just realised i missed a chinami event. How bad was it? And did i missed the event because a decision i made a year ago?
It's actually not bad at all, surprisingly. It actually plays out like an amateur intervention, with Chinami annoying the answers out of him. Chinami does piece together that Akira is a lolicon (that's good), but doesn't seem to care (that's bad). What's more interesting about the wizard event chain is the fact that Akira is actively having to face the worst parts of himself. Whether he actually grows past it or caves to it is definitely Suspenseful.

Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
For me, Friedrich Nietzsche Makoto's arguments come across as dangerously persuasive but ultimately bullshit, and I hope that's what Selebus is intending. You can probably apply the mental maturity argument to Maya Prime, though there are still caveats with how underdeveloped teenage brains are, but every one of Sensei's sexual relationships started within months of the girl being reset and at most within a few years of them being factory reset, so I don't know how they can be said to have matured (and they don't act like it
This is interesting to think on. Also, it seems to me that we tend to ignore that Akira might have an adult body but that he is operating at an emotional and experiential level even less developed than his students. When he resets it does far more than when the others are reset.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes