Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
"And that's how I got the LiL fans to marry/fuck each other and reveal their most heinous sexual desires."
View attachment 3858595
My most heinous sex desire starts with Yumi choosing to hold Akira's hand despite her blushing face, cause getting to do it is worth more to her than the defeat of letting him know she cares. Thank you, that was my fanfic.

Edit: Kind of already happened, but I meant more like "I'm attracted to you" rather than "I care about you so I'll save your life again".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
As someone who last played in March and took a break until this update (3 updates? Or was it only 2 because of the break but anyways) its crazy how trash of an update the Nodokathon/Dorm Wars update was compared to the most recent update. Spent a few hours just reading through the thread here about the Io choice.

If every update was at nodokathon level I think id be almost ready to just check out permanently or take a loooong break but damn im just instantly pulled back in again after this. Though I am quite unsatisfied with the Kirin/Karin drama as that was the big cliffhanger when I last played, and if anything this update has just solidified my super low opinion of Kirin.

Kirin went from being someone who leveraged blackmail over Sensei to essentially fuck with Ayane for no reason to just being a complete spineless wimp, in my eyes she has lost every bit of spice/interesting factors that separated her from the rest of the class when she was first introduced. I just see no reason to be interested or motivated to care about anything she says/does at this point compared to all the other interesting shit going on right now.
I felt letdown by the Karin reveal as well and honestly until you mentioned it, I had forgotten all about the Ayane situation with Kirin. I remember being super upset with her for awhile, but she's actually become one of my favorite characters. Especially with her more recent tilt of acknowledging her feelings and not being such a bitch. It helps that I'm not the biggest fan of Ayane though.
I think Kirin definitely should've given Akira a lot more shit for what he did to Karin, or at least, some precedence should've been set up with Kirin and Akira's dynamic for her to better understand that he sometimes loses control and that what he did wasn't purposeful. As it is now, that conversation between them felt half-baked with no substance and no consequences. I'm hoping that more will come of it, but I kinda doubt that it will

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
I don't have a filter, there's no need trick me, i'm already the ass melon guy, what's willing to watch someone do some harmless necro compared to that?
We really do choose our own destiny in life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My most heinous sex desire starts with Yumi choosing to hold Akira's hand despite her blushing face, cause getting to do it is worth more to her than the defeat of letting him know she cares. Thank you, that was my fanfic.
Bro that's not even sex that's just wholesome and cringe, I hate you so much bro, I stg I'm gonna kiss you on the balls

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Shit did I miss something? That's the Daisy(?) character that's been showing up for awhile right? Is there an actual theory that she's Ayane's daughter because that's super intriguing
Which part of the game are you at?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Shit did I miss something? That's the Daisy(?) character that's been showing up for awhile right? Is there an actual theory that she's Ayane's daughter because that's super intriguing
It's actually implied by one scene, the one where Daisy takes the form of Yumi, Tsuneyo, and finally Ayane, though she only took Ayane's form under duress, and she didn't want to ask the last question at all "because of what it would mean for (her)"

The question she didn't want to ask was the name of Ayane's unborn child, so the implication there is that by asking Akira to name the unborn child, she's also asking him to name her.

Reactions: LessonsInDissonance

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
It's actually implied by one scene, the one where Daisy takes the form of Yumi, Tsuneyo, and finally Ayane, though she only took Ayane's form under duress, and she didn't want to ask the last question at all "because of what it would mean for (her)"

The question she didn't want to ask was the name of Ayane's unborn child, so the implication there is that by asking Akira to name the unborn child, she's also asking him to name her.
fascinating. do you know what event that is? i'd like to revisit it

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
All caught up to 0.41. Just read through from like the point after Ayane is no longer pregnant to the present within the past few days so I definitely could've missed something

I suggest reading this post, it's the strongest evidence we have of her being Ayane's daughter. Obviously there are many others, but I consider this one blatant enough to be proof: (I shortened the posts here, click on them to get to the full versions).
Himawari confirmed as Ayane's daughter by the narrator saying that a daughter was looking for her mother, and found her.

And since you're interested in the character of Daisy/Himawari/The Shapeshifter/Your Little Sunflower herself , here are also some posts regarding Himawari's possible real name:
Initial compilation of the theory on Himawari's real name being Ami.
More possible evidence on Himawari's real name being Ami (less put together than the first).

Lastly, this is a list of the events Himawari has a physical appearance:
List of events.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes